Chapter 64 - Forbidden Love (Part 5)

The Pre-existence Seekers

When I rushed to the main hall, I did not see Donghae anymore and I saw the few familiar faces. Heechul was wiping his tears, Leteuk was looking sad, Yesung's eyes were already wet, even Siwon seemed emotional and not to mention that Kibum's eyes were swollen with lot of crying.

"Where is Donghae? What have you done to him?" I yelled, feeling scared after seeing all their expressions.

"Delia, Lord Hades was moved by Donghae's harp and he permits Donghae to bring his lover to the Bliss land to return to the mortal realm. However,...." Yesung did not finish his sentence as I ran off.

I know what Yesung was going to say: however, Donghae must not turn back! Else Eunhyuk had to remain here forever! I know that......

When I was reaching Bliss land, I saw two sihouttes standing before the tunnel to the mortal realm. Oh great! I managed to reach them just in time.

"Wait!" I ran at the fastest speed towards them. Both Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at me with a worried expression.

"Don't worry..... I am here..... to send you off." I panted and was catching my breathe.

"Oh. Thank you." Eunhyuk smiled at me.

"No, you can't." Yesung shouted. I did not know when he came and I turned to look at him," Delia, you can't walk through the tunnel."

"Why?" I pouted.

"We, being gods of the Underworld, need to cleanse ourselves first before we can go into the mortal realm."

"It does not matter. I won't die right?"

"Delia!" Yesung sounded very angry.

Since I could not follow them, Donghae would turn back! Then, the history would be repeated. And I wanted to find out why Donghae turned back.

"We will go off." Donghae turned and spoke gently at Eunhyuk," Hyukkie, stay close to me; I am right in front of you and don't be afraid."

Oh I got it! Donghae turned back because he was concerned for Eunhyuk. I got a solution for Donghae not to turn back.

I pointed at Eunhyuk and spoke to Donghae," Carry him."

Donghae was confused for a while and next, he understood what I was saying. Donghae discarded his harp and carried Eunhyuk in bridal style.

"No." Yesung said," Lord Hades did not say this is allowed."

"My father also did not say that this is not allowed."

Yesung looked at me, then at the couple and he sighed," Whatever, just take that I did not see anything and know nothing."

I smiled and picked up the harp before passing to Eunhyuk. "Donghae, hold onto Eunhyuk tightly and walked all the way. Do not turn back because there was nothing or no one whom can make you look back. Your beloved is in your arms, he is your Sunshine. So Do Not Turn Back!" I stressed on the last sentence.

Donghae nodded and looked at Eunhyuk lovingly. They walked into the tunnel.

Seeing the couple disappearing from my sight, I was relieved. Donghae and Eunhyuk, I hope happily ever after to befall on you two. All pains and sufferings would not exist in the future.

Was this the last task that I was supposed to do here? But it was strange because I am not in my body and I am here to find out the truth....

                                                    **************************************************************************************

Soon it was time to go to the Heaven realm. I am nervous because I got to see all the gods! The almighty and seemingly unreachable gods! This was way more exciting than my past missions....

"Come Delia." Siwon held my hand and helped me up into a luxurious horse carriage. There were 4 magnificent black horses decked with stunning handles.

"Kibum, you sure that you are not coming with us?" Siwon looked at Kibum.

"Yes, I am staying here for your return." Kibum smiled.

"What do I do with you?" Siwon lowered his head and pressed his lips gently on Kibum's lips." I will return early."

Siwon hesitated and look at me," Where is your pet?"

"Huh? My pet?"

"Here!" Yesung shouted.

I smelled something bloody and a huge 3 headed dog running towards us. I felt my knees trembling. Wasn't it Gomdori from the second Hall? Since when it was my pet? I can't take this shocking information.

"I don't want...." My voice was trembling.

"Gomdori is your favourite pet. With him accompanying you, you will not feel bored in Heaven. Oh he seemed a bit big..." Siwon chanted and Gomdori started to shrink until he was the size of a Chihuahua. Then Siwon popped something into Gondori's mouth and the stinky smell was gone. He looked more bearable and I carried it with me. Gomdori started to display PDA on me by rubbing itself all over me.

"Si... Er Father, how do we get to Heaven?" I still find it awkward to call a handsome 30 plus years old looking man as my father.

Siwon smiled and he placed his fingers over his lips and whistled. Instantly the 4 horses had large wings appearing on their backs. The horses made a noise before they ran and FLEW up. I was almost thrown off in my seat.

Flying horse was real! They existed!

"Sit tight Delia. Don't be afraid on your first ride." Siwon held my hand tightly, fearing that I would be scared.

I nodded at looked out of the window. I saw fluffy white clouds and I felt that I am on an aircraft. But this flight was to the mysterious Heaven realm and Siwon was beside me in this flight.... I felt that I was in a weird dream....

"How long more do we reach Heaven?" I was feeling restless. Wasn't Siwon a god? This was not god speed at all and I was feeling sleepy.

"Sleep for a while then." Siwon gestured me to lie on his shoulders and I hesitated. Well, I should seize this rare opportunity to do so. Was this Siwon the same Siwon that I knew? This Siwon was so gentle and caring, towards his daughter till the extend of pampering her.

Siwon moved his finger in front of my eyes and I looked at him strangely.

"You like me doing this." Siwon bent his finger upwards till it cracked and was limp. Thereafter, it resumed back to the original state.

My lips twisted, the owner of this body loved such scary trick? I recalled that while I first met Siwon in my mission to save Eric hyung, his finger also bent upwards.... Was it a coincident? I thought for a while before I drifted off to dreamland.

I did not know how long I had slept till I felt tapping on my back and heard voice," Delia, wake up. We have reached." I jostled up from my sleep and realized that our horse carriage had stopped.

I was so excited that I was in Heaven that I wanted to jump off the carriage. But Siwon pulled my arm and shook his head, chuckling. He smoothening my hair and patted my gown before leading me out of the carriage.

My eyes were probably as big as goldfish eyes! Everything that I saw was fascinating and new! I am going to register everything in my head so that I would be able to narrate to Eric hyung and Hyesung. I saw rows of grand palaces. Half of them had golden top while half of them had silver top. The shimmering lights that the palaces emitted was far brighter than the sunray.

Surrounding the palaces was a huge flower bed. Underneath the crispy blue skies,the beautiful unknown flowers was swaying away. The flora fragrance spreaded throughout and the pollen danced in the wind, refusing to stop any sooner. Connecting the palaces and the place that I was at were lights: red,orange, yellow, green, blue, violet and indigo. I gasped that it was a rainbow bridge!

Now I finally understood the meaning of a heavenly scene!

"Delia." Siwon patted my head and I returned to reality. I saw someone standing near me, he was tall, with his red hair tied up and his eyes... It was Kangin!

"Greeting my lord. Is this young lady your daughter? She is so beautiful." Kangin was awed by Delia's beauty, or rather my beauty.

"Delia, this is Lord Kangin and he is the leader of the Wind tribe. The Wind tribe is in charge of the weather." Siwon resumed his cold and authoritative tone.

"Greeting, Lord Kangin."

"Please follow me, this way." Kangin led us. Siwon held my hand and crossed the rainbow bridge. I was excited as I walked on the rainbow bridge.

"Father, is this really the rainbow?"

"Yes my dear Delia. It is a rare sight to see the rainbow bridge."

At this moment, I heard the sound of horse carriage nearing us. Kangin frowned," It's Aska." After Kangin spoke, I saw 2 grand white Pegasus, galloping at the speed of lightning while pulling a sapphire blue carriage. The Pegasus were sparkling with whiteness and I saw a man driving the carriage. He was being surrounded by golden lights and the lights was blinding everyone. He drove the carriage skillfully and halted by our side.

"Lord Hades, you came to attend the event?" His voice was as clear as the crystal dropping on the ground.

"Aska, you are still the same that I see." I saw a slight grin on Siwon's face.

"Who is this sweet maiden here?" The man called Aska turned and looked at me.

Siwon snorted," Aska, you are getting forgetful. Can't you recognize my daughter when you just not seen me for 500 years?"

"So she is Delia! Oh my, she had grown up to be a pretty thing." There was a slight surprise in Aska's voice.

I put down my hand which was shielding my eyes and I took a good look at Aska. I was dumbfounded when my gaze landed on Aska. The snowy silvery hair and the cheeky smirk on his face. The air of elegance and wildness blended in nicely on him.

"M!" I was so happy that I did not care for my manners. I rushed up to him and grabbed his hand," M, why are you doing here?"

He was atonished to see me and was also stunned for while before he smirked and pulled me towards his warm embrace. Something was not wrong, very wrong... M was icy cold but Aska was warm? M had a pair of icy blue eyes but Aska's iris were silver?! I felt something hard on the back of this guy and I wanted to get out of his hug to check. Next, I felt I was being pulled away forcefully and then I was by Siwon's side.

"Aska, you are being a bit too impolite." There was a slight irk in Siwon's expression.

"Hahahahahaha." Aska was roaring with laughters," Yah, your daughter was the one who initiated all this."

I finally saw what was on Aska's back. He had a pair of large white wings! They were sparkling white and reflected the golden ray of sunlights.

"You... You have wings!" I blurted out.

"Pfft, this is nothing surprising because we are the Light clan and naturally we all have wings." Aska smirked and grinned at me.

"What so mighty about it. Just some feathery things stuck there like a birdman." I was venting my irritation as I mistaken him as M. I thought I was whispering that to myself but I guessed it was a bit loud.

"What are you saying!" Aska shouted at me.

I fake innocent and gave my most charming smile," Huh? I did not say anything."

Aska looked at me meaningfully and chuckled," Siwon, If I known about this; I would get Sakan to give one for me...."

"Aska!" Siwon's face had a very unpleasant expression and believed me, you would want to get far away. It was the first time that I saw Siwon looking like that.

"Oops, I better get out of here." Aska bowed and left, winking discretely at me.

"Father, who is this Aska?" We reached the palace that was assigned to us for our stay here.

"Aska is the Head of the Light clan. He is the Number 1 warrior here, he is in control of the lights in Mortal and Heaven realms." Siwon replied plainly.

Lights? I had a strange surge of emotions. Aska was so similar and yet so different from M. One was the Day (Light) and the other was the Night (Darkness).