[Hansol] Fresh-Minty-Sweet-Coffee

fyxehan! scenario and drabble collection

 

❝03fresh-minty-sweet-coffee;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   You are so bitter yet so sweet. Ohh.. you are my coffee. My favorite.

my fresh-minty-sweet-coffe [Hansol]

You woke up, finding the empty space beside you. “Where’s him?” You checked your phone, Saturday; what the calendar said. You take a breath of his scent which lingering on his white oversized shirt that you’re wearing.

Washing your face and brushed your teeth before you walked out of the room. You smiled as you checked your mouth scent; fresh minty. You search him in the living room, “Hansolie? Where’re you, baby?” No one answered you. You search him everywhere but still.

Tired, you walked to the kitchen. Coffee; your morning best friend. The one who always accompany you in the morning. You add sugar into your coffee, well, sweet coffee is your favorite though. You stirred it slowly, taking the coffee scent into your nose. You take a sip of it, letting the bittersweet liquid run through your throat and leaving the sweet taste behind.

A pair of hands slipped through your waist, circling it. You felt something soft pressed on your neck; his lips.

You placed your mug on the counter before turning back, facing him. Wrapping your arms on his neck, you smiled at him. “Good morning,” greeted you.

Hansol brushed your bangs softly and slipped behind your ear. He leaned in and stopped one inch before your face. His beautiful orbs were looking at yours, drowning you.

You close your eyes as his lips meet yours. His lips move, massaging your lips. Hansol bit your lower lips lightly and you knew what he’s going to do, so you parted your lips away. His delicious tongue slipped in, twirling your tongue. You let a small gasp as he your tongue, make you flew in pleasure.

He opened his eyes before pulled the kiss. You frown at him and earning a chuckle from him. Hansol his lips ily and whispered on your right ear.

 

 

“You taste like a fresh-minty-sweet-coffee.”

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

CAN'T STOP SPAZZING OVER HANSOL!! KYAAAAAA >////<
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )