[Hansol] Rain

fyxehan! scenario and drabble collection

 

❝01rain;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   ...long time ago.

the myth of rain [hansol]

You shivered as cold wind blew your drenched body. What a bad day… thought you. You had been waiting for your brother, Xero for nearly 2 hours, and the fact that it’s raining now made it worse.

You tapped your feet annoyed while waiting Xero in front of your school building. Should I wait inside? You’re planning to get inside because the cold is too much for your liking.

Blue eyes of a pretty boy met you as you turned back. “O-oh...” you startled. “Are you going to go inside?” asked the boy who wearing your school’s uniform. You nodded a little, still mesmerized by his appearance. “Well …don’t. There’s no one inside anymore and it’s kinda creepy,” suggested him.

“O-okay…” you turned your body again, facing the road. He stood beside you, “Excuse me, but… are you new here? Because I never saw you before,” you asked him. You looked at his name tag, Kim Hansol; it said.

He looked up the sky and shook his head, “Ani… I’m not a new student. I have been here since years before, …long time ago.” The last part was nearly like a whisper. He smiled as he glanced at you.

“Your brother, Xero will come soon, Shin _____. I have to go now. Bye!” Before you could reply, he had been stepped in to the rain and walk away.

You blinked a few times, and looked at your chest. A wave of shock hit you as you remember that this morning you forget to put your name tag. “How can he know my name?” A thousands speculation was dancing in your mind, but you thrown that off. “He must know my name before he meet me.”

“B-but… how can he know that the one who picked me is my brother? How can he know my brother name? Is he a stalker or something?” you shivered again and made a mental note not to meet Kim Hansol again.

After 3 minutes, your brother finally came to picked you. “I’m really sorry, _____. I forget to pick you!” Xero apologized. You hissed in annoyed, ignored him and get into the car.

“Are you okay, _____?”

“I’m drenched, are you expect me going to be okay? I’m going to catch cold you dumb!”

“Okay, okay! I’m sorry…” You rolled your eyes.

“_____,” called him again.

“What?”

He bit his lower lips unsure, “Did you meet someone before I pick you?”

You nodded, “Yeah, some pretty plus creepy boy named Kim Hansol.”

“!” Xero cursed.

“What’s wrong, oppa?” you raised your eyebrow.

“Never meet him again! Promise me, _____!” ordered him. “What?”

“Have you ever heard about our school rain myth?” You shook your head.

“Long time ago, there’s a boy who died at our school when it was raining. From that time, every last student who stay at school when it rain will definitely meet him.”

“D-don’t tell me… that boy…” you looked at Xero with eyes full of fear.

“…it’s Kim Hansol. The rain ghost.” You widened your eyes and unconsciously shove your hand to your pocket.

You feel something small in your pocket and took it out. You blinked in confusion looking at the blue contact lens, I never wear contact lens.

Then you cursed loudly as you realized something.

 

 

 

 

It was Hansol’s contact lens.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Hi! hi! thanks for reading! I hope you like it.
Don't be shy to request, okcan?
Loveeeee you~

 

@fyxehan
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )