Apparently~ (finished)

You're the mother of my child?!
Tasty Mountain by San E
-----------------------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning feeling pressure on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw someone's closed eyes. I raised my hand up, and pulled him by the hair off.

"Ah!!!" He hissed in pain. I sat up and saw Jong Hyun rubbing his head.
"Ah, apa!! You know that hurts, right?!?!" He yelled.
"You kissed me that's your punishment." I told him.
"So the more I kiss you, the more you punish me?" He asked and I nodded.
"That means you'll spend more time with me." he grinned. I punched him lightly in the stomach, then went upstairs. I went into the kitchen and found the guys eating breakfast.

"Morning mom." Everyone called. I smilled, then sat down beside Onew and Taemin.
"Morning my sons." I kissed Taemin on the forehead then ruffled his hair.
"How did you sleep last night?" I asked him.
"Well!" He smiled happily.
"How 'bout the rest of you?" I asked when Jong Hyun sat direcctly infront of me.
"Well. I just don't know how I ended up on a bed." Minho and Jong Hyun told me at the same time.

"I carried you guys up." I said proudly.
"Lemme guess, you carried Jong Hyun?" Key asked.
"Yeah. I did." I said then started my breakfast. After breakfast, we played another game of go-stop. Onew won yet again.

"Onew oppa!! You're mean, you don't go easy on us." I pouted.
"Sorry dongsaeng." He sheepishly smiled. I stood up, went to my room to grab another game when Jong Hyun came in and kissed me. I punched him in the arm then smiled.

"You really need to stop kissing me." I told him and he laughed.
"No. I like being around you. You're fun to be with." I smiled and blushed a bit.
"Well kudos to you, because it's the same with you." I went into my closet and closed the door to get changed.
"WHat??" He asked. After I finished changing, I walked out and grabbed a coat.

outfit:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/style-engine-hoodie/info.html/pid.1023490581

coat(in blue):http://www.yesstyle.com/en/reeno-double-ed-jacket/info.html/pid.1023473524

beanie(black): http://www.yesstyle.com/en/de-karma-knit-beanie/info.html/pid.1023489902

shoes:http://www.kicksonfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cyan-blue-nike-blazer-3.jpg

"I said that you're fun to be with too." I finally answered on my way out of the room. I got my shoes, coat and beanie on, then we started walking to Key's place. When we were just outside, I got a text.

'let's hang today. kikwang wants to see u.' From Hyun Seung
'sure, where r u guys?'
'u can meet us at the star king studio.'
'oh, okay! see u in a few.' I put my phone away the frowned a bit.

"I have to go...I'll see you guys sometime today?"
"Aw....eomma! Not fair!" Taemin complained.
"I know, I know. But I have some friends waiting for me."
"Oh...see you later mom!" Minho and Onew waved. Onew also gave me a dont-forget-what-i-said wink, then I laughed.

"Don't worry, oppa. I won't." I held my arms out.
"That's my girl." He smiled as he accepted my hug.
"SHE'S MY GIRL NOT YOURS!!! Why don't I get a hug!?!" Jong Hyun yelled. I pulled away then hugged him too.

"See you later, Jong Hyun oppa." I whispered to him then left.

"SHE CALLED ME OPPA AGAIN!!" He screamed happily. I walked all the way to the star king studio, and found only Hyun Seung.

"Where are the rest?" I asked as I finally made it to where he was standing.
"It was the only way to ask you on a date." He smirked.
"Well, now that you put it that way...no." I said, then turned my back on him.
"Aww, come on. Please? We barely hung out, and you're always with the SHINee sunbae's." I turned and he pouted.
"Fine.... Let's go." He linked his arm with mine, and we went for our date.

"How long have you been waiting for this?" I asked while laughing.
"Long! I wanted to go on a date with you that night when you were at Key sunbae's place. I was really jealous." He pouted. We sat at our table, ordered, then started eating when our food arrived. After the satisfiying lunch and talk, we walked to their dorm.

"Is it safe for me?"
"They'll think you're a dude."
"Thanks a lot." I said sarcastically.
"I meant that in a good way." He smiled. We went into the building, and went to their dorm.

"Hey guys! I'm back with my girlfriend!" Hyun Seung called, then we laughed as I punched him lightly in the arm.
"REALLY HYUNG? WHO!?" I heard YoSeob, KiKwang and Dong Woon.
"This will be interesting." I heard Jun Hyung and DooJoon's voices coming closer.

"Apparently, I'm Hyun Seung's girlfriend." I laughed when I saw them standing infront of us. "But in reality, we were just out for lunch. Also, I'm apparently married." I explained.

"To who?!" They all exclaimed.
"Kim. Jong. Hyun." I said plainly.
"Well, it's not official. It's only apparent." Dong Woon said matter-of-factly. We all laughed, then I told them I had to leave.

"Aw why?! You just got here!" KiKwang complained.
"I know...I have to leave though. I have a son you know?" I told him as I ruffeled his hair, and he nodded.
"Woah. A son?" Jun Hyung ask surprised. DooJoon, Hyun Seung and KiKwang nodded. I scoffed, then waved goodbye. I sprinted to the daycare and picked Yoogeun up, and gave him a piggy back home. We went inside, and he ran around the house.

"How were the appa's the other day Yoogeunie?" I asked.
"GOOD!!" He yelled.
"How good?"
"THIS GOOD!" He said while making a large circle with his arms. I ruffled his hair then kissed his nose.

"Good boy." I smiled, then got a phone call.

"Hello?"
"Yeobeo! Where were you?!" Jong Hyun yelled from the other line.
"Well...Apparently with my new boyfriend."
"THAT ELI GUY!? IM BETTER THAN HIM!!"
"Not Eli. My apparent boyfriend is Hyun Seung."
"WHAT?!? NOT FAIR! You didn't go on dates with him! You and I went on dates alot! I STOLE YOUR FIRST KISS!!!"
"I know, I know. I told him and his friends that I'm your wife."
"YES!! HUSBAND BEATS BOYFRIEND!!"
"STOP YELLING! MY EAR'S HURTING!!" I yelled at him.

"DING DONG!" Went my doorbell. I opened the door without checking and saw Jong Hyun.

"Hello my wife." He smiled.
"Apparently..." I whispered to myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------
FINALLY DONE!!
09/14/10