1

The Tourment of a Flower.

             You know, sometimes, it's like the wheather have feelings. And today, the wheather was happy. Shy sunlights was hitting the window of my bedroom when I woke up this morning in order to go to school. I checked the time and guessed that Woo Bin already left. But a sweet aroma tickled my nostrils when I enter in the bathroom, at the other side in the corridor. Why my brother wasn't in his classroom studying about the how bugs were living under the difficult circumstances of the rain but was in the kitchen cooking ? I shrugged, too tired to imagine an answer, instead, I let the cold water helping me to wake up my sleepy brain.

- You shoud cut your hair man ! Too long ! My brother squealed when he saw me entering in the living-room trying to tied up my hair.

- Aren't you supposed to dissect bugs today ? Why are you still here ? 

- Are you a joke sending by God ? 

I frowned.

- At least I'm a joke. You, you're a mistake. I answered back with a smile while sitting on the couch. It was our everyday-arguing  style.

- We're Sunday. You know. 

Sunday. How was it Sunday if yesterday was Friday ? I stood up and took the voice recorder. Then my voice filled clearly the little living-room.

Today is Saturday, October 19th 2013, the wheather is happy, I spend the day with Woo Bin baking for grand-ma after finishing my homeworks. It takes us two hours to go to see her and to come back at home. At the end of the day, I began to read a new book, the title is '" To Kill a Mockingbird "  by Harper Lee. Right now, it's around 11PM. Nothing weird happened. It was ok. I hope tomorrow the wheather will be happy, I want to take a walk with Woo Bin. End.

I put back the voice recorder in his place and turned around. Woo Bin was here smilling stupidly.

- You want to take a walk with me bro ? He exclaimed near to laugh.

- I forgot... again. I try to said without making obvious that I was disappointed. But my voice cracked. 

- Let's take the breakfast and go to walk. He smiled and with used movements he put the table in front of my blurry eyes.

Woo Bin hated to speak about my disease, he always changed the subject when the word " forget " was in one of my sentences. 

I sat on the couch and try to think about yesterday. It made me sick, how did I forget that I went to see grand-ma ?  ... I listened again the record from yesterday and asked to my brother if I went to school Saturday morning.

- Yeap you did, and yes you take notes. Don't worry. Put this thing and come to eat, then we'll go walking or running or whatever you want ! 

- Er... I think I'm going to call Doctor Yoon Shin Hwa, he said to call him if something like this happened ...

- Woman, eat first ! He took my arm and forced me to sit. Then we'll go to walk, and then you'll call him. 

I nodded. 

- Doctor Yoon said I need to find a lover. Maybe it can help me to don't forget. 

Woo Bin frowned.

- I am your lover baby, you don't need to find someone... and...he said with his going-to-be angry voice, and if it happened that someone enter in your life, you now, just before entering, you'll say to this someone that at first, I'll kill him, or her, we never know, and then he or her, can enter, but dead. 

I widened and let escape a giggle between my silent tears, this dude is a big weirdo.

- You're a big weirdo you know ?

- I'm not sure ... maybe ... and you ? He asked casually.

- No I'm not ! I'm a little bit amnesic but I remember Dad saying that it was cute ...

Silence.

- I'm sorry. I whispered to my brother. He looked at me for a second then smiled. 

- About what ? I don't know what you're talking about ! Hahaha ! He faked a laugh, and began to eat quietly.

Our Dad was in psychiatric hospital before to die because of depression. Mom ... I don't remember her face, nor Woo Bin. Sometimes a memory flashs in my head where my Dad is saying that she left few months after my birth. Actually, Woo Bin was affected a lot by our father's death. He was only, 15 years old when it happened. I wished to explain our situation with much more details, but it's only based on memories, so it's hard to know what is real or what is a part of my imagination which created those pictures after what Woo Bin told ( not very clearly ) about our past.

 

                           The doorbell sang crazyly when I opened my eyes. A growl escape from my mouth and I noticed that it was still night outside, the moon was shining brightly between dark clouds. I heard Woo Bin's velvets path in the entry and opening slowly the door in order to don't wake me up. His whisper came in my ears and a husky laugh, an unknown laugh interruped his phrase. 

- You're drunk... Listen, my sister's sleeping right now, just go to Minha's home, she'll be very happy to host you. He answered back to the unknown guest.

- I am not drunk at all, what the heck you're saying ? The guest said in his manly voice, and a not drunked at all voice.

- Shh ! Would you mind to whisper Kris ? My brother mumbled angryly to the Kris guy.

- As I said, my mother kicked me out from my residence because of ... you know what, so I beg you, I beg you bro, let me stay here for two days,  obediently he answered him in an almost audible whisper.

- Never. Don't even think about it. My sister is a hot chick and I will never let you play with ...

- Damn Woo Bin ! Who the said that I come here for your little sister ! She's like 10 years old ? I'm not a e ! Their voice weren't a whisper anymore. I'll really stay two days then I'll leave ! I promise you ! 

- you man ! I said no ! I know how playboy you're ! And your mother did a great job to expulse you out ! You'll applause her for me ! Now, leave ! It was Woo Bin's sharp voice, the scary one. But it seems like the guy wasn't affraid at all.

- You know what ? It's ok. So gimme back my money please, in order to sleep in an hotel ... Was he blackmailing my brother ? My thoughts began to wander, thinking about why Woo Bin took money from him when his angry voice filled the appartment's entry again.

- I didn't take money from you. 

- Ah ? Who then ? The Kris guy retorted in a haughty tone.

- I don't know, maybe Joon Suk, so-

- Yes ! It was him ! Damn, thank you !

- Your welcome. Good bye. The door made a weird sound and I guessed that Kris put his foot while Woo Bin tried to close it. 

- I like older women. Please let me in, I'll pay you twice your rent. Please. 

-You're crazy ? 

- Yes, let me-

- Then you can dream to stay here for two days.

- No ! I mean, I'm super intelligent ! I love the way bugs are flying during love season-

- Leave. Again, the door made this weird sound. And I wondered why Woo Bin didn't let his friend in. Probably because he was a playboy.

After a long, stupid, useless argue, I heard the guy entering in our appartement, and discussing about bugs with Woo Bin who answered him back with growls. It was funny, but sleep fell on me and the only thing I was seeing was a big white house, I was already dreaming.