Friends

/ should choose /
Dark-Hunters Roleplay
Dark-Hunters Roleplay
Navigation:
Home
Staff & Expl.
Forms & Upd.
Req. List
Rules
 
⚔ No OOC Drama ⚔ Drama is encouraged, dont go overboard ⚔ is allowed, but must have OOC concent and cannot be by or to a Dark Hunter ⚔ Pregnancy is allowed for Daimons, Gods, Squires and Humans. Mpreg is not allowed. ⚔ Subscribe and possibly upvote ⚔ One account per person ⚔ No face chasing- there are many good roleplayers here ⚔ Relationships and marriage are allowed between all races but gods ⚔ Be active and online at least 3-4 times a week ⚔ Third Point of view only inside the groups, wall posts can be either 3rd or 1st ⚔ This roleplay is AU. (Alternate Universe) Your not an idol here ⚔ and Yuri is allowed ⚔ OOC is in the group, PM, or in brackets ⚔ Tell admins if taking a hiatus/leaving ⚔ Public is allowed. ⚔ Curse appropriately ⚔ Be 14 or older to join ⚔ Your Bio must have your past life and the taking of your vengence, if you are a Dark-Hunter. Life as a god/goddess if you are, how you became a Daimon or your life as a Daimon, how or why you became a squire, or your life as a human, depending on your species.
Description
 
 We are Darkness. We are Shadow. We are the Rulers of the Night. We, alone, stand between mankind and those who would see mankind destroyed. We are the Guardians. The Soulless Keepers. Our souls were cast out so that we would not forewarn the Daimons we pursue. By the time they see us coming, it’s too late. The Daimons and Apollites know us. They fear us. We are death to all those who prey upon the humans. Neither Human, nor Apollite, we exist beyond the realm of the Living, beyond the realm of the Dead. We are the Dark-Hunters. And we are eternal.
Affliates
 
Affie 1  ||   Affie 2  ||  Affie  3  etc 
Status
 
Open & Hiring & Eating
Come back later~!