jefdhferygfyerwgfe

/ should choose /
Potentia Academy
Potentia Academy
Navigation:
About us
How to join
Masterlist
Wishlist
Description
 
September,1939. The war just started, but it doesn’t seem to be ending. Hundreds have already died, but the enemy doesn’t seem to care. Firian has attacked Windlesc for unrightfully taking prisoners of war from their base camp. When Windlesc refused to give them back, Firian fought hard for the soldiers they treasure. The war began to spill into the two surrounding countries, Earthian and Watian, who were both allied with one of the countries. Windlesc and Watian were allied, while Firian and Earthian were allied. January, 1940. It was just revealed that Earthian had used prisoners of war from the other countries, as well as the poor of their own for money; human trafficking. Men were sold to be tools or body guards while the women were used for pleasuring the people that bought them, often never leaving the bedroom after they are bought. It upset Watian greatly; as a number of those people used belonged to their country and they felt the act itself was disgusting, causing them to also attack Earthian. March, 1940. Potentia academy was created, by Lee Chaerin and Shim Changmin. They created it to help the countries in the war get better soldiers. They didn’t alliance themselves with any country, even though they are Firian, because of how dumb the war is to them. The school as two classes, class A and class B. Class A is for fighting, which is taught by Lee Chaerin and Class B, is for the medical students, who would be out on the field tending to the injured. No one knows the true reason as to why they created this school or if they would gain anything out of it at all, but it has helped the war greatly as every country sends students out to the school for training once they hit the tender age of 15.
Rules : Allowed and Not allowed
 
Allowed. Relationships after one week of joining - is allowed anywhere, except for when class is in session - Changing characters twice - Recycled accounts - Ic drama - Roleplay in pm(DONT FORGET ABOUT THE DAMN GROUPS)- 3rd and 1st P.O.V - and Yuri - Killing is allowed (Admin Consent)
Not Allowed.   More than one account - Marriage - Mpreg / pregnancy - OOC Drama - Advertising inside the RP - Adding people outside of the RP - Selcas
General rules
 
Hiatuses are allowed for up to 2 months Max.  ||   This Roleplay is AU(Alternate Universe) Do not introduce yourselves as your idol.  ||   This Roleplay is set in the 1940's, so no cell phones, and since we are a school, no cars or any high tech. things.  
Status
 
Open & Active
Reserve now ~!