When Tiffany afraid that Jay will fall for Jessica

3 Years of Love (discontinued)

“Wow…Jay oppa seems excited all about you,Sica…” said Hyoyeon after the bell ringing.

“It’s not,Hyo…You are too exaggerated…” said Jessica while pointing at Jay who is talking with Tiffany in romance mode now.

“Uh..I see..” Hyoyeon said feeling irritated now.

“Besides, your prince is coming,Hyo..” Jessica smiling while stand up and left Hyoyeon.

“What,Si—“ Hyoyeon can’t say anything because Jessica is already left her.

Junho is walking toward Hyoyeon and talking to her.

“Uhm…want to eat lunch together?” Junho smiled with his best smile.

“No,thanks…” Hyoyeon said and then she saw a disappointed face from Junho. She felt guilty. “Uhm…at least you buy me roasted duck?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Hehe..sure!!” Junho smiled and grab Hyoyeon hands and then drag her. Hyoyeon just smile when she saw Junho is all excited about her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica is walking to the canteen when someone approach her.

“You are Jessica,right?” asked the guy.

“Yes..” said Jessica. She doesn’t know the identity of the guy.

“You are so beautiful…I want to be your boyfriend!” said the guy immediately.

“Uh..don’t kidding me! I don’t even know you..” said Jessica, ready to leave.

“Please..” the guy grabbed Jessica’s hand.

“Release me..” the guy scared Jessica.

“Didn’t she reject you?” said another guy from far away.

“Uh..Jay..” said the guy and left Jessica immediately.

“Thanks..” said Jessica while blushing when Jay help her.

“Uhm..not thanks…he place a bet…if he can get you in one day, he will receive a car from the other guy..” Jay stated the truth.

“Oh..thanks..” Jessica smiled. Somewhat she really happy that Jay saved her.

“Uh..Si—“

“Jay oppppaaaaa~” Tiffany pouted when she saw Jay is talking to Jessica.

‘Damn it..’ Jay thought.

“What were you doing here?” asked Tiffany.

“Nothing..” Jay smiled.

“Let’s go then..” Tiffany smiled to Jay and glared to Jessica.

“Okay..” Jay said.

Jessica sighed. She must be really patient to get Jay. ‘ Be patient,Sica!’ Jessica thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“What did you do,oppa? You help her!” Tiffany pouted when they already walk away from Jessica’s place.

“Fany…”

“Oppa!” Tiffany shouted angrily.

“You make the guy did it to Sica!” Jay said to the point.

“Oppa, you—“

“Yes, I heard all your conversation..You are lucky that I didn’t say the truth to Sica..” Jay said.

“But oppa.. You must understand me…I am just afraid that I will lose you..” Tiffany said while crying.

“Fany..” Jay felt guilty.

“Oppa, you are so bad..!” Tiffany said.

“Uhm..sorry Fany..I didn’t intend to..” Jay hugged Tiffany.

“Promise me…don’t do that again okay? Don’t be on others side…be my side okay?” Tiffany said.

“Okay, Fany..So, don’t cry okay?” Jay sighed.

WHILE JUNHYO…

“Junho! Don’t give me th—“ Hyoyeon complained but it’s too late..

“You don’t like spicy food?” asked Junho felt guilty.

“No! Never~” Hyoyeon said sharply. She is moody.

“Oh…sorry,okay? I will remember it! So next time this wouldn’t be happen..” said Junho while smiling.

“Next Time? Did I say that you have another time?” Hyoyeon said with serious face.

“Uhm…sorry..” Junho nearly cried.

“Hehe…I’m just kidding,pabbo! I’ll eat it yeah..” said Hyoyeon.

“Don’t! Eat mine then..” said Junho.

“You don’t like spicy food too,right?” asked Hyoyeon.

“Yes..but…everything for you..” Junho blushed and then continue eating his lunch. Hyoyeon smiled softly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Okay…just do this task together with you seatmate,okay?” said the teacher.

“Okay..” said the students.

The teacher distributed the paper.

“Uh…what is this?” Jay is all excited. Not because the task but when he must interact with Jessica.

“Let me see..” said Jessica.

Jay can smell Sica’s perfume when they move closer each other. Tiffany glared at Jay.

“I can do it myself..” said Jessica.

“Uhm..I can help you?” ask Jay ignoring Tiffany.

“You better help Fany…she needs you?” asked Jessica.

“Uhm…okay then..” said Jay disappointed but he move.

Jessica POV

It’s not that I don’t need you,Jay oppa…I really like it…I really love it when you care so much about me…I love it when you are here beside me..But you have Tiffany,oppa…Besides, you are the one who loves her and you are her boyfriend,right? I can’t do anything about this..

Jessica POV end


____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update!

I've been busy everyday..T___T

Thanks for comments...hehe...and subscribe too~