Two

Deep down inside

* sorrry for the bad grammar. enjoy. ^^

The busy maids were running around the castle grounds. There is some running around with a basket full of laundry, some are busy with the dishes and foods in the mess hall and some are busy tidying each room that the castle has. It was unusually busy at the castle grounds but it only necessary for the upcoming coming age party for the young Prince Jongin.

 

The maids made a sudden stop when they saw the young Prince heading his way towards them. “Good Morning, Your Highness” they bowed when the Prince walk pass them. Usually, the Prince will give a short “morning” but today, the young male just stomped away with two others trailing behind him.

 

Last night event wasn’t an event he had expected to be. True enough that he was eager to get his birthday present from his father but his “present” clearly something he doesn’t need.

 

 

last night.....

His what?

 

“My what?” the Prince blurted it out loud. The king smiles and pats his son’s shoulder. “Your personal guard!” the king smiles proudly as he looks at the new guard. The Prince only bites his lips with anger.

 

This is certainly not something he had in mind. He was waiting for something special, something memorable, something honourable. Not a Blondie swordsman with a stoic face!

 

“Dad,I don’t nee-“ “shush, Baby Boo. There’s no need of words. I know you are thrilled.” Sulli clasped her hand on her brother’s lips, trying hard to hold her struggling brother while offering a smile to blonde guard.

 

“Hello there, Sir Sehun. I’m Princess Sulli, the 4th daugther.” She smiles. The stoic face guard held out his hand to the cute princess. Sulli smiles as she held out her other free hand but her hand was shoved away while another hand slipped into the blonde’s inviting hand.

 

“I’m the 5th daughter, Princess Krystal.” The red hair smiles. The blonde just smiles back and kiss the Princess’s hand. “a pleasure to meet you, Princess” Krystal blushed a little while Sulli huffed in disappointment. Then, the two were shoved away by the second Princess.

 

She stood in front the blonde with judgement eyes. Blonde hair, sharp black orbs, slightly built body, tall, slim. A gorgeous guard indeed, she thought. “Hello there, handsome. I’m the 2nd daughter, Princess Yoona.” Yoona shot him her best smiles.

 

The guard smiles back, he pulls the young princess’s hand and kissed it. “Pleasure to meet you, Princess” he says, winks playfully to her. It only made her smile broaden. He’s bold, she thought. The twins huffed in jealousy behind her.

 

Krystal winced in pain when a sharp pain shot her hips. She turned to her grinning twin who only mouthed ‘serve you right’ to the red hair. The twins begin their fight with their poor brother in between. Yoona naturally continue her small chat with the blonde guard while introducing him to the whole family.

 

The blonde only offers his smiles to the other two sisters and their beautiful mother. The king only shook his head and watched his daughters fighting at the corner. It’s not a surprising event to the royal family. The three princesses had always been competitive when it comes to men.

 

“Sorry about that, my daughters sometimes tend to be too excited when they laid eyes on the same man”

 

“Dad, that’s so not true!” the twins snapped at their father in the same time. Yoona only shrugged while the others just laugh it off. Even the blonde guard spare some laughter.

 

The poor Prince sighed in his sister’s palm. He looks at the happy faces of his family while talking with the guard. Looks like he has to keep the ‘present’ then, the prince thought.

 

 

 

 

 

He stops his track as the loud footsteps behind him just annoy him. “Stop following me.” the Prince glared at his panting Tutor. The older held a hand to the Prince as he takes a minute to calm himself down from all the running. He surely needs to do some work outs.

 

“I have to. To make sure you don’t ditch me alone at the library.” The Prince narrows his eyes before scoffing. “What use of him being here then?” The Prince nods his head towards the blonde guard behind the Tutor.

 

“Prince, mind your words.” the Tutor warns the Prince. The Prince has always known to be blunt among his siblings. He never hesitant to speak up whatever that crosses his mind, a trait that people love and also annoyed about him.

 

“Please don’t take the Prince’s words to heart, Sir Oh” the Blonde only shook his head in respond. Minho looks back the frowning Prince.

 

“Are you mad at me, Prince?”  A silent Prince is always a dissatisfy Prince. “You knew about him, didn’t you?” the Tutor sighed when the Prince looks up to him. He knew this was coming but he can’t disobey the king’s request, can he?

 

“And you didn’t even tell me about it.” The Prince continue making the Tutor sighed. Minho massaged his head to ease his headache." Prince,It's not like that"

“Clearly you had enough of me.” The Prince muttered in a gumble of words.

 

Minho heard it and was about to reply when he heard loud footstep walking away from him. he only sighed while looking at the Prince's back become smaller and smaller. There’s nothing more he could do. Following the prince won’t calm his anger down.

 

“That’s quite a temper the he has there.” Minho turns to the amused guard. He had almost forgotten about the blonde. “Yes, he does but it only comes out once in a while when he doesn’t feel satisfied”

“Seems like it’s going to come out more often now” Minho offers a smile at the shrugging blonde. By the way the Prince glared at the guard, he had to agree with the blonde.

“How about I take you a tour around the castle, newcomer?” the blonde looks at the Tutor’s eyes while smiles.

“That’s sounds great since I have nothing to do.”

 

 

 

Sehun knows that the castle was big when he first arrived there but after the Tutor took him a stroll around it, he can’t help but to think how big the castle actually is. They were walking from halls and halls like there’s no end, meeting a few busy maids and soldiers in training sessions along it.

They even stop every once in a while, the Tutor introduced him to a few who he assumed to be Minho’s friends. They met the cute hamster looking soldier in green named Minseok who was clashing swords with a calmed brunette named Yixing at the training field. They also met the kind smile advisor, Suho who was talking with the petite cook Kyungsoo when they passed the mess hall.

Minho had left the blonde guard alone when a soldier in green came running to them and asked for his service. The blonde just smiles when the Tutor apologized to him. To be honest, his legs were beginning to hurt from the long tour. So, he doesn’t mind a bit about it.

He walks down the hall while smiling at the maids who walk passed him. When he thinks about it, the castle is not only rich with endless halls but also rich with beautiful people, be it a man or woman. However, even sum up all the maids and guards in the castle can’t beat the Royal family’s beauty.

He had heard a lot of that from the village. It was always the talk of the town but Sehun being Sehun, he doesn’t really care about it. Though there is one person that he curious about, it was the mysterious Prince Jongin. He had a lot of rumours about him, and a lot of it doesn’t make sense. Some said the Prince to be one of the most handsome male yet, more handsome than the King himself, a young man who is also intelligent and polite.

However, some disagreed, saying it was all lies. They said the Prince hardly comes out from the castle, how can they say he is handsome, intelligent and polite? They predicted that the Prince doesn’t possess what the other Princesses have, that’s why he was ashamed to show himself. Sehun only shrugged when people asked his opinion, saying He doesn’t care.

However, the curiosity always ticked inside him whenever he overheard about the only Prince of Sapphire Kingdom. He was shocked when he was told about his new job. He never thought that he would get such chance but he won’t let it slip through his finger that easily. It’s a chance to seek the truth.

He was told to stood in front of the big white door, he can only come in when the King gives him the signal. He had to keep a straight face when his eyes lay on the family before him. They were exactly what the rumours he heard. The Kind beautiful Queen, the warmth smile King, and the beautiful 5 Princesses of Sapphire kingdom even about the Prince was true.

The Prince was a gorgeous male, wearing a red coat with a white shirt underneath and a black ribbon. The smile on his lips was mesmerizing; it almost made the guard blind. The moment didn’t last when the Princesses were eager to welcome him. He was surprise to know how friendly the Royal family but it ease his nervousness it little. He begins to think he would happy life at the Sapphire kingdom. Maybe if you put the Prince out of the picture.

He frowned at the thought of the cold Prince Jongin just now. It was a complete different person than the young smiling male last night. The Prince has quite a sharp tongue and a bad temper too. He almost cursed at the Prince when the Prince asked the use of him just now but he was a man with patients and plans. He has to show it at a right time. You just wait Prince, Sir Oh is coming to get you.