epilogue/sequel

Dear Sehun

Remember me?

So four months ago, I asked if anybody was interested in an epilogue to this and the response I got was amazing so I decided that I couldn't just ignore it. But it was a lot harder to write than I had anticipated, hence the long wait. (I'm sorry!)

First of all this is not an epilogue so much as a sequel. And futhermore, it is a xiuhan sequel. You'll just have to read it for yourself really, but although it is still focused around Luhan and Sehun's relationship (and Sehun does make a large appearance) I couldn't find it in my heart to write a happy story where our two are magically reunited. I'm not saying my fic was realistic to begin with, but writing something like that was just a little too far for me. I put a lot of work into this so it would be nice if some of you read it, although I understand if you don't want to. Also, there is very brief and use of language - nothing much more than what you read here, but nonetheless if you don't like that then please don't blame me. I did warn you.

That being said, here is the sequel to Dear Sehun, I hope you enjoy! Part one is up now, and part two should be posted sometime within the following week. Also if there are any typos then I am very sorry, I didn't get the chance to proofread very thoroughly.
 

 

Finally, thank you to Špela for encouraging me to finish this and being so supportive. You don't realize how helpful you've been with my fanfiction writing ♡