First Day

Overprotective you

lets pretend shinee, ukiss and 2pm didnt exist. i do not own all the character ( i hope i do) 

i just came into this new school. i wasnt a pretty girl but.. i am consider quite average. feeling excited of my new school and everything that is gonna to happen.. 

whenn i enter into the new school, i walk towards the general offices and look for the teacher in charge, Mrs Lee. i said to that old women sitting over there," hey, i am rebecca kim the new transferred in student." she said," i am Mrs Lee. here is your class and your timetable. let me bring you to your class room." i followed her. i walk past so many student. they all look so good looking... 

mrs lee stop at classroom class11.. she smile and said," enjoy your days in this school. here is your class.." i walk in. the student who already reach stare at me. i feel super scared of what is happening as their eyes were glued to me. this girl came towards me with her 2 other friend. she said," hello! i am Yoona. welcome to class 11. you are?" i said," i am rebecca kim. nice to meet you." the another one said," i am jessica. i am the chairperson of this class." the third girl said," yo sup! i am amber! " i said," heello everyone. hehehe" suddenly, a group of boys, about 5 of them entered the class. the one walking in front was so cute. that guy look at me. yoona said," hey, he is Jonghyun. the gangster.." he walk towards us and said," hello! i am Jonghyun. and... YOONA JUST SHUTUP! STOP TELLING HER FAKE STUFF!!!" Yoona quietly just stand there. i said," oh... hi... i am rebecca.." amber said," rebecca, you sit at.." jonghyun said," here, beside me!" jessica said," errr... just... just sit beside him.. i guess.." i walk to the seat beside him. 

during recess, yoona, amber and jessica offer to eat with me. i said," hey, who is jonghyun? i mean... who exactly is he? it seems like everyone is so scared of him." amber said," jessica unnie, should we tell her? jonghyun oppa will kill us!" yoona said," heck care him la.  rebecca, u are kinda lucky and unlucky to end up sitting with him.. he is a big gangster in the school and love to go in to fights. his father is some big shot which have some relationship with the school which makes jonghyun not able to be expell in any case." i said," woah... can i change place? " jessica said," oh please.. jonghyun isnt that bad. he is good looking and cute and also popular. it is lucky that you get to sit with him. many girl wish too but ended up getting scolded by him!" amber said," but i believe he wont treat u the way he treat the other girls. it seem like he like you. the attitude, behaviour towards you is very different." jessica said," i agree with that." suddenly, Jonghyun and another guy who should be name Key walk towards us. Jonghyun said," hello rebecca." i said," oh.. hi." he shouted," YAH! YOONA! WHAT DID U TELL HER?!"yoona said," i say nothing!" i said," can we leave?!" jonghyun said," i am sorry but no" i said," but i want to." i pull them away. amber said," are u kinda crazy? no one dare to talk back to him!" i said," looks like i am crazy."

first day ended hapily. new friends and new retard.