01

The Forbidden Love

If it's worth it, fight for it.

This day is just one of those days that are fine and you'd think everything will be fine. I thought this day was just those days. I thought this day everything would be alright, and nothing could go wrong, but I was wrong. Very wrong. For this day is one of those dreadful days and you could consider it a nightmare. 

I stared at them blankly with a thumping heart. Words are running on my mind and I was unable to process what was I seeing. They, yes them, they are holding hands happily while staring at each other lovingly. I wanted to pinch myself to see if what I was seeing is the truth and reality, but I was afraid. I was afraid that if it's reality, I would be miserable.

I surely couldn't bear the pain if all I am seeing is true. I never thought that my best friend who I fell in love with unexpectedly, is dating my beloved sister. It can't be. I don't want to.

"I hope they are not dating." I mumbled quietly to myself. I went near them, and forced a smile on my face.

"Jessica unnie, Myungsoo!" I called them and they looked back at me with a huge grin on their face. Their hands didn't move an inch and they went closer to each other. A part of me is telling me they are dating and I shouldn't ask because it would hurt me. But there is a small burning light inside me telling me I should stay positive and  I shouldn't assume.

Yeah, I shouldn't assume. What if they weren't dating at all? After all, there is a saying: "Never assume, unless otherwise stated."

"Oh hey, sis!" My sister ruffled my hair with her free hand. Myungsoo just waved at me and smiled.

"What's with the skin ship?" Although I may sound like a jealous girlfriend, I don't care about it. We three have been best friends since we are in diapers. We've grown closer to each other, and we are comfortable with each other so skin ships are okay!

"Well..." My sister stated and looked at Myungsoo whose hand is clasped with hers. They smiled at each other, and it's one of those smiles that you could immediately tell they are happy. Those smiles that tell you they are above happy, like they are the happiest people on earth. 

"We are dating!" The two said in unison and their eyes in contact. Three words that I dreaded the most to hear. Three dreadful words that I hope I didn't even asked. Three words but it meant the whole world to me. He is my life and my happiness, but what could I do when he already fell in love with my sister? He is the complete definition of my happiness and life.

Truly, not all dreadful weapons could kill you, but seeing your loved one love another person, it kills you much painfully than weapons. 

I would do anything for him to notice me not as his best friend, but more than that. I would do anything and God knows what foolish things I did for him to appreciate and notice me, but he could only see me as his best friend. Nothing less and nothing more. I would do anything to be with him.

Call me a greedy monster and a desperate one, I couldn't care less. I just love him too much. I love him to the point that I could sacrifice and do anything.

But with my sister and him dating, is everything over? Are all my efforts wasted for nothing? 

What shall I do?

 

Author's note: wow, there was only a foreword, yet I have a lot of supporters! Ten subscribers and two votes and of course, two comments. That's a good start! Yay! Tell me your option about the update! Ciao <3