Party Pt. 2

Breakfast

The nine boys sat in a circle after Baekhyun chugged down an entire bottle of beer in one go and placed it onto the ground.

“We all know how this game works right,” The boy said as everyone prepared to play spin the bottle, “The person who spins the bottle has to kiss whomever it lands on blah, blah, blah, any questions- I don’t care.”

“Wait!” Chanyeol hollered from the kitchen, walking into the living room with a tray of nine shots filled to the brim with vodka. “Let’s each take one of these before we begin.”

Joonmyun’s eyes widened and he gaped. “Why?”

“Shut up and drink it,” Baekhyun said, "It's party rules," He added before downing the shot in seconds and exhaling loudly afterwards. He stuck his tongue out and added softly, “Damn, that was strong.”

Everyone else did as Baekhyun had done and suffered along with him from the intensity of the drink.

Minseok warily put the plastic shot glass to his lips too and sipped it carefully before cringing. It tasted bitter and disgusting. Worse than actual beer. The pressure of everyone else drinking their shots, however, forced Minseok into quickly downing the drink himself, causing him to gag a little. He could feel the alcoholic beverage running down his throat and burning every bit of flesh along the way. Minseok began to feel a bit dizzy, just as everyone else probably did, but he held his ground considering this was only his second drink that night.

“Now that we’re all pretty tipsy,” Yixing said flatly, “I say we start this game.” Everyone nodded in agreement, feeling pretty hyped now that they had the extra push of the alcohol in their system. “Baekhyun, you do the honors.”

“Gladly,” The said boy grinned. He then crawled over to the bottle and gave it a good spin before sitting back and letting fate decide his next move. Everyone watched nervously as the bottle turned about four times when it slowly came to a stop.

“Oh, ,” Kyungsoo groaned, slamming his hand into his face.

“Kyungie!” Baekhyun squealed, rapidly making his way over to the frowning boy.

KYUNGIE?” Jongin repeated offendedly while hugging his boyfriend.

Baekhyun then proceeded to pry Jongin off of his target by kicking him in the face and sitting uncomfortably close to Kyungsoo. “Ready to make out?”

“I swear to god if you—”

Without letting Kyungsoo finish, Baekhyun clapped his hands over the boy’s face and slammed their lips together.

“Mmph-” Kyungsoo grunted from the sheer force. The wide eyed boy was then pushed back by the other as a very sad Jongin whined from a few feet away. Everyone else whistled when Baekhyun seemingly grabbed Kyungsoo’s .

“That’s enough, Byun,” Jongin grumped, tearing the boy molesting his precious boyfriend away.

Baekhyun smirked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively resulting in Kyungsoo punching the poor boy in the face.

“You deserve every bit of pain you’re feeling right now, Byun,” Kyungsoo whispered harshly as the other scrambled back to his spot in the circle and died.

“I think I’m next,” Chanyeol said since he was sitting to Baekhyun’s right. He then reached over and spun the bottle. Everyone watched as it came to a halt at Zitao and Chanyeol grinned.

“Oh, no, no,” Zitao said, scooting back. “I’m not drunk enough for this yet.”

“It’s okay, I promise you’ll enjoy it,” Chanyeol replied, crawling over.

“True,” Baekhyun whispered and the giant winked back at him.

Before Zitao could make his great escape, Chanyeol straddled him down and grabbed the nape of his neck before forcefully pulling him into a kiss. Everyone steadily began to cheer loudly as Zitao gradually stopped trying to fight the other off and fully submit by the end of it.

When Chanyeol and Zitao broke apart, the taller smirked and retreated back to his spot, leaving the other breathless.

“Holy I might be gay,” Zitao whispered, delicately touching his lips with wide eyes.

“That’s good for you,” Baekhyun said, curling an arm around Chanyeol’s neck, “Now stop fanaticizing about my boyfriend.”

"Holy ," Zitao repeated, still amazed.

“Do Chanyeol’s lips have some sort of magical properties to it or something?” Joonmyun asked rather confusedly.

“I wanna try,” Yixing said. Everyone stared at him and Yixing shrugged. “Why not?”

OKAY, no one else gets to kiss Chanyeol for the rest of the night except for me,” Baekhyun yelled, sitting in the boy’s lap as if that would claim him as his own. Chanyeol pecked his jealous boyfriend on the cheek and all was well.

“It’s your turn, Joonmyun," Yixing said and the boys went on with the game.

Joonmyun cautiously made his way over to the bottle and spun it carefully. Everyone watched it as it soon landed on Jongdae and, for some reason, Minseok began to feel his chest tighten.

“Ah, my man, Joonmyun,” Jongdae said, scooting closer to the other. “Give the birthday boy some love.” He then draped himself over the poor, struggling boy and puckered up for a kiss.

“Okay, one, I have a girlfriend. Two, your breath reeks of various types of alcohol. And three, your legs are harrier than Zitao’s armpits,” Joonmyun listed as he tried to push Jongdae off of him. "I don't think I can do this," He muffled. Zitao made a very offended noise while some people began to boo at Joonmyun.

“Maybe we can get Chanyeol to turn him,” Zitao suggested.

“NO.” Baekhyun yelled firmly, thrashing around.

Jongdae was already practically lying on top of Joonmyun when he finally gave up after a few minutes of being suffocated to death and said, “Fine! I’ll kiss you on the cheek, but that’s it.”

Minseok watched, inhaling sharply, as Joonmyun bent over to give Jongdae a kiss on the cheek when the latter turned quickly and caught the kiss on the lips. Joonmyun paled and Jongdae smirked while everyone erupted into laughter except Minseok, who sat there wondering why he didn’t like what he just witnessed.

“Jongdae, you ,” Joonmyun gurgled, wiping his mouth with his hands.

“I love you too, Joonie-boo,” Jongdae smiled.

Minseok was still in the process of trying to ignore the stupid ache in his heart when someone pat him on the shoulder saying, “It’s your turn.”

“Oh,” The orange haired boy popped back into reality and forced a believable smile. “Right.” He then went over and spun the bottle quickly. He casually leaned back but his mood did a complete 180 when he realized that he was going to have to kiss someone himself. His expression dropped and he eyed the opening of the bottle warily as it gradually slowed down to a stop and landed at Jongin.

“Um…” Minseok started.

“I don’t want to kiss anyone but Kyungsoo,” Jongin frowned. “No offense, Minseok.”

“None taken,” The orange haired boy replied, relaxing a little. “I’m actually rather happy.” Minseok and Jongin made no moves at trying to kiss one another and everyone groaned.

“Don’t be ing party poopers,” Baekhyun spat.

“I volunteer,” Jongdae said.

“As much as we all want you to bone Minseok senseless, we can’t let anyone break the party rules,” The other replied. Minseok paled and everyone nodded.

“UGH, When did we even go over these party rules you keep mentioning?” Jongin groaned, “Whatever, come here, Minseok.” He said as he then yanked the still blushing boy over and cupped his face into his hands.

“WAITWAITWAITWAIT-” Minseok yelped, but before he could defend himself, Jongin planted a kiss straight on the boy’s lips.

Minseok’s face lit up on fire. He was in utter shock. The boy had just lost his first kiss to someone he had only met a day ago for a party game. Unexpectedly, Jongin’s mouth carefully began to move along the other’s, lips curling between Minseok parted ones. His throat dried and his stomach flipped distastefully. Jongin was probably a good kisser, but it all felt bland.

Jongin held onto the other for a few more seconds before releasing him. Everyone began to cheer as Minseok stumbled back to his spot, eyes wide in a mix of shock and terror. His heart was beating at over a million miles per hour and he couldn’t make a sound. His mind felt numb and he couldn’t process anything.

“Wait, Minseok, what’s wrong?” Joonmyun asked, noticing how terrified the other looked.

“I—Jongin—Me—first kiss,” Minseok stuttered, slapping his hand over his mouth and fully realizing what had just happened.

“WHAT?” Everyone screamed.

“Woah, that was your first kiss, Minseok?” Jongin asked. “I feel more surprised than guilty right now. Aren’t you like 24?”

Everyone blinked in silence and all eyes moved to Jongdae, who was sitting there, shocked as well.

“Oh, I should probably apologize,” Jongin said, breaking the stillness. “Sorry Minseok, I should have listened and… sorry Jongdae.”

“It’s fine,” Minseok peeped while Jongdae stayed silent.

Before anyone else could make another move, the raven haired boy stood up from his spot in the circle, walked over to Jongin, and punched him straight in the stomach. Everyone’s eyes widened and Jongin whimpered, “I probably deserved that,” before falling over.

As Jongdae was retreating back to his spot, Minseok couldn’t ignore the soft sadness in the other’s eyes. He bit his lip and quickly dismissed what he had just seen. He was probably imagining things, Minseok thought to himself before drowning himself in more emotional confusion.

“Well,” Kyungsoo finally said, “That happened.” He then spun the bottle and the game continued as if nothing had ever happened. The bottle soon landed on Yixing, who happily shared a kiss with the other as Jongin cried helplessly on the floor.

After the boy had regained his strength, Jongin flicked the bottle lightly so that it pointed to Kyungsoo and the two shared a long kiss that everyone very much did not enjoy watching. Especially when Jongin began to shove his tongue down the shorter’s throat.

Yixing spun next and his landed on Joonmyun. Not taking the cheek as a ‘good enough’ kiss, he grabbed Joonmyun by the collar and forcefully kissed the boy until he ran out of breath. Joonmyun dizzily sat back down and Yixing smiled contently when Zitao spun, his bottle sadly landing on Baekhyun when he tried to get Chanyeol again.

After a wild, very much unwanted from Baekhyun as punishment for trying to hit on Chanyeol, Zitao earned sloppy kiss and everyone was in tears from laughing too much. Then, it was Jongdae’s turn to spin.

“Hold up,” Baekhyun announced after everyone had calmed down. “Since it’s Jongdae’s birthday, I say we let whomever the bottle lands on to do a 7 minutes in heaven with him.”

Everyone nodded in agreement and Jongdae shrugged, spinning the bottle as planned. The entire party quieted and watched, anticipating who the person would be. The bottle rotated for a good few seconds before gradually slowing down from Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Joonmyun, and landing dead on Minseok.

The party erupted into cheers and before Minseok could react to anything, Baekhyun, with the help of Zitao and Chanyeol, ushered the two boys into a fairly sized walk-in closet packed with various items belonging to Jongdae. The door slammed on them, closing the two boys into the dark area. They then heard the sound of furniture being pushed in front of the said door and locking the pair in.

Everyone was chatting excitedly from the other side and Minseok was trying to make out what they were saying before someone knocked on the door, gaining their attention.

“Okay, guys, your seven minutes or something is starting,” Baekhyun called. “No okay?” He concluded and walked off. Minseok then heard the boy say something along the lines of ‘let’s play beer pong’ as if he had no intention of coming back to get them after seven minutes.

The sounds of the partygoers eventually died off, leaving Minseok and Jongdae alone in complete silence and darkness. The pair stood still for a few moments, both trying to process what had just happened and still wondering what was going on. A minute had probably passed when Jongdae decided to speak up.

“Well,” He finally said, sitting down at the back of the closet.

“Do you think they’re going to come back?” Minseok asked.

There was a pause as if Jongdae were thinking before the boy answered, “Yes… but not after seven minutes.”

 

 

 

A/N: ohoho im an evil author :'D i hope u guys hate me because yes, ur gonna have to wait for a part 3 to the party pFFT well i hope that chapter was a little bit fun to read :'DD
anyways look at xiuchen lmao these party animals

 

/coughs loudly nerds...
so yeah next chapter things will be answered and blah blah blah anticipate things bleh goodnight /melts into the floor
ps. i feel like i write things out too quickly ;;; like do things happen really fast?/? or is it just me....