Choi household

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE [SEMI-HAITUS]

After dropping his brother off at home Minkyu went straight home so he wouldn't be late for dinner,parking his car in the drive way he quickly got out and rushed up to the door before going inside. Once he was inside he went up to his room and dumped all his things in his closet before heading straight back down the stairs and into the dinning area.

"The princess finally arrived"Jr announced and Minkyu glared at him before walking over to sit in front of him.

"Well if it isn't the wanna be bad boy of the family"Minkyu shot back and Jr grinned "touche little brother"he said and Minkyu rolled his eyes.

"When will you children stop bickering?"Mr.Choi asked as he walked into the dinning room and taking his seat at the head of the table.

"Hi dad"Minkyu smiled as his father sat down "Hello my darling Tinkerbell ,how are you today?and what kind of mischief has this lostboy caused today?"Mr.Choi said referring to Minkyu as Tinkerbell and Jr as the lostboy as joke.

Minkyu grinned over at Jr who huffed "so that makes you petterpan?"Minkyu asked and Mr.Choi nodded "and what about me?"Jaejoong asked as he brought the food in the dinning area "you can be hook...."Minkyu muttered as Jaejoong sat down,Jr snorted and Mr.Choi looked at Minkyu disapprovingly "or he can be smee?"Minkyu smiled at his father "I think Wendy is fine"Mr.Choi told his son but Minkyu was having none of it "smee is pretty cool though,he's sneaky,he's two sided and he works with the bad guy,and Jaejoong looks like someone who can pull all those off"Minkyu shrugged.

"That is enough Minkyu,apologize to Jaejoong this instant"Mr.Choi spoke up but Minkyu kept mum,Jaejoong cleared his throat before speaking "it's okay dear,I'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way,after all it was all meant to be as a joke"Jaejoong tried to simmer the situation down.

"Oh,no I meant it"Minkyu spoke up once more staring blankly at Jaejoongs baffled expression "that's it go to your room"Mr.Choi spoke up and Minkyu gaped at him "I will not go to-"he started to say but was cut off by his father "Choi Minkyu, I will not tolerate you speaking to your future mother that way"Mr.Choi said "he will never be my mother"Minkyu mumbled and Mr.Choi got up slamming his hands on the table "go to your room. Now."he hissed and Minkyu stared at him with an unreadable expression on his face before getting up and leaving the dinning area going to his room.

---------------

Minkyu walked into his room and slammed the door closed like a rebellious teen would do,he groaned and there himself on his bed before taking a pillow and screaming into it. He wanted to tell his father so badly that Jaejoong was trouble but he couldn't not without real proof,Minkyu sighed before getting up and going to change his clothes.

Once he finished,he got on his laptop out of his bag and con on his bed. Reaching for his headphone that were already on the bed ,he connected it to his laptop and put it on his ears before he started his playlist. He went to google and started to search for W.G.A. but got nothing. He didn't hear the knock on his door so when the figure came in,Minkyu quickly closed the tab and opened up a fashion weekly one before looking up at the person who came in and taking off his headphones.

"brought you some food"Jr said as he held the tray and Minkyu looked away "I'm not hungry"he muttered and Jr shrugged before putting the tray down and taking a seat making Minkyu look at him "you can leave now.."he said and Jr stared at him "you know....he isn't a bad person, you used to like him so what happened now?"he asked instead if leaving and Minkyu rolled his eyes.

"Rebellious stage,maybe"he said sarcastically making Jr snort "you passed that stage since you we're like 15"he laughed and Minkyu glared "I can still be rebellious"Minkyu defended "I have said you weren't, just said you passed that stage"he grinned "but really what's up?"Jr asked seriously and Minkyu frowned "let's just say that I'm slightly upset that my dad is marrying someone that isnt my mom"Minkyu said and Jr nodded "okay"he said before getting up and leaving the room.

Minkyu watched him leave before closing his laptop and looking at the tray of food,he sighed pushing the laptop away and sliding under his bed covers. He turnt off his night lamp before laying down,he wasn't tired but he just wanted the day to be over.

-------

Morning came all too quickly and Minkyu was glad it did,he got up, got cleaned up,got dressed and was ready to be out the door bright and early. But when he reached downstairs and into the kitchen,he wasnt expecting to see his dad home,he entered the kitchen cautiously "morning father"he mumbled still upset that he sent him to his room the night prior.

Mr.Choi glanced up from his newspaper watching as his son took out a box of milk from the fridge all dressed up,he quirked a rbow in Minkyu's direction before greeting him back "good morning and where are you headed today?"he asked casually before looking down at his newspaper "just..going to visit a close friend"Minkyu answered poking the straw into the milk box,Mr.Choi hummed "with who's permission?"he asked and Minkyu looked up blinking at his father "well...I didn't think I needed to-"he started to answer but got cut off by his father "you're grounded"Mr.Choi said simply and Minkyu snorted before laughing "you're joking right...?"he asked hoping it was all just a joke.

Mr.Choi just glanced up at him before looking back and flipping a page of his newspaper,Minkyu stopped laughing and grimaced "but dad"he whined "i have to go"he pleaded but Mr.Choi was having none of it "grounded"he stated again and Minkyu pouted thinking of a way to get out of this when an idea suddenly struck him "okay..."he sighed "fine then"he muttered before walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his room. He will just leave when his father does.

After that he went inside and called his brother,he waited for him to answer which took a little while "hey i can't come pick you guys up but you can meet me there"Minkyu said over the phone before closing the door behind himself.

"Okay we'll just go there then"Ren said and Minkyu sat on his bed "did you figure out what W.G.A means?"he asked "not a clue"said Ren with a sigh and Minkyu frowned not likimg that sigh.

"Maybe it means We Got Aids? or We Got Aim?"Minkyu asked trying to lighten up the mood and partly for his own amusement and he could imagine how his baby brother would react "eww gross why are we even brothers let alone twin brothers?"Ren asked and Minkyu laughed "oh my gosh i forgot your supposed to be the innocent one, i'm so sorry"Minkyu said sarcastically while still laughing "i can hear the sarcasm in your voice idiot"his brother said over the phone.

"Whatever and i'm your hyung respect me"Minkyu whined into the phone "you really want me to call you hyung when your whining like that?"his brother said in a mocking tone making Mink yup scoff "no your right i'm not hyung material i'm more like the bestfriend kinda brother"he laughed and so did Ren "i should get going now see you later bye"Ren said "yeah okay bye"Minkyu smiled and ended the call before laying down on his bed boredly for about an hour and a half.

He waited for some minutes morw in his room before going down stairs,as he was headed to the front door,he heard his fathers voice coming from up the staira which are him to a double take heading into the living room. He sat on the couch and acted like nothing happened, once his dad and Jaejoong entered the living room the stopped and looked at him,he eyed them both before getting up and exiting the room before calling his brother once more.

"Are you there?"Minkyu asked in a whisper once he brother picked up the phone "yes and why are you whispering?"Ren asked and Minkyu sighed "my dad is home and i don't think i will be able to make it"he said and walked to somewhere no one could hear him. "Oh it's okay but what am i supposed to do?"Ren asked "put your phone on speaker and walk to the room that has a number two on the wall"He said and looked around him.
 
"Okay i'm here and what's the password?"Ren asked on the other line "your finger print and can your friends here me?"he asked "yeah they can"Ren said and Minkyu moved quickly so that he could get up stairs without being noticed.

"Okay well,Hi i'm Choi Minkyu and i'm sorry for not being there to meet you guys properly"he apologized once he was in his room "hey I'm Baekho and it's okay"some other voice said through the phone "hello Minhyun and don't worry about it"another voice said and Minkyu walked into his bathroom "they are a bit amazed by the room as am i"he heard his brother say and Minkyu laughed "i'm not the one who designed it"he said sitting on a small sofa in his pretty huge bathroom.

"Oh...so what now?"Ren asked and Minkyu sighed not knowing what comes next but he does know that they need to find our what WGA means "did you ask them for help?"he asked and waiting for an answer "not really.."came his brothers short reply "you guys don't mind helping us out right? Ren trust you guys a lot and he's my brother so i have to trust you guys too"Minkyu said truthfully "not at all Ren is like family so of course we will help"one of his brothers friends said and Minkyu was happy to hear that "just what exactly are we helping with?"someone on the other end of the line asks and Minkyu wanted to explain but no time for that right now "we'll explain that later but can the one who's good with computer please find out what W.G.A means?"Minkyu asked because curiousity was eating him alive.

"That would be me"one of the two said and Minkyu waited patiently "Wonder Girls Academy?"Minkyu could guess that the person who found it asked "that's it,it was a shorter name for the academy"Ren voiced out and Minkyu breathed out a breath he was holding "we need to get into that Academy ASAP"he said getting cf up and exiting his batroom "hey did you guys know that it's an all girls Academy?"he heard someone ask and he froze for a minute before deciding that he doesn't care "to hell with it i say we do this"he heard Ren say before he picked up his other phone and dialed the number he knew by heart "hello? Minkyu baby! I haven't heard from you since-'"the person started to say but Minkyu cut him off "I need your help,major fashion crisis and serious business"he said and the person on the other line was quiet for a while before speaking again "okay,tomorrow at my private studio be early"the person said and Minkyu thanked him before hanging up.

He brought the other phone back to his ear right when his brother called for him "sorry i was on the line with my favorite fashion designer and stylist"Minkyu said with a smirk "i'm already prepaired"he laughed "idiot"he heard Ren say before snorting "love you too"Minkyu said before hanging up and laying on his bed.

He thought about how he was going to leave the house when he was grounded but then again his father never said how long he was grounded for.

 

 


 

Hey guys I am back with just an update,it's nothing big just rewritten in Minkyu's point of view and my writting got better yay~  so hope you guys will read it and tell me what you think bai bai until next time