Chappie 3

Star [HIATUS]*

 

I walked inside and 8 girls were sitting on the couch, watching a funny movie. They were laughing their asses off. (X'DD) Tiffany closed the door behind me and coughed loudly, gaining the attention of the 8 girls.

"Oh, you're here, Minjee-shi.." Taeyeon said.

"Just call me Minjee. Don't be so formal, Taeyeon." 

"You're older than me or the same age?"

"Ermm, same age." I said while smiling dorkily. She nodded and welcomed me. I sat beside Yoona. She greeted me and smiled widely. I chuckled. All of us chatted happily. All of them were really funny. I guess i shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Pssh. They're not that bad at all. 

"Have you eaten anything? If not, let's eat supper." Tiffany said. I arched my brows.

"But don't you guys gain weight??" I asked.

"Oh, not a problem. We don't really eat alot but there's a monster that'll eat it all." She said, winking at me. I was taken aback. Monster?? O_O I was thinking hardly when i finally get what she meant. The shikshin was the monster.. Silly me. I nodded and chuckled lightly. I sat at the dining table and ate. I guess, Tiffany was right afterall..The monster almost ate everything up. Luckily i managed to grab some for myself. Tssk. I was about to grab a chicken when the shikshin grabbed it a few seconds earlier than me. I gazed at her.

"What??" She asked innocently. Tsch.. That kid. -_- I shooked my head and ate the remaining food that was on my plate. I helped with the dishes. I glanced at the clock and it was 1:55AM. Gosh, it's really late. I facepalmed. Someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped. O_O

"Relax, Minjee. It's me. Geez." Tiffany said while eye-smiled. I almost melted. I nodded.

"You're HWANG Minjee?" She asked, emphasizing the "HWANG". I arched my brows and nodded. 

"Why??" I asked.

"Nothing, you look familiar, that's all..." She trailed off. I was curious. That's when she said something that made me run all over the place.

"MINJEE, THERE'S A BUUUGGGGGGG!!! OMMMMGGGGGG!!!!" She screamed. I looked around and there it was, a cocroach relaxing at a spot on the counter. I screamed the hell out. Both of us screamed and ran around the living room, waking the whole members up.

"WHAT THE HECK, MEGA-..... MEGAPHONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Jessica yelled. That's right, Megaphones... There's 2 megaphone shouting their head off. Both of us were really exhausted after that. Both of us drift to dreamland after the long "terrifying" night. I woke up with the sun shining above me. Where am i..?? I looked around and i was inside a room. I stood up and walked downstairs just to see the members doing their own things. I chuckled at the sight. 

"GOOODDDDDD MOARNNNIIIIIINNGGGGG!!" I yelled. I was feeling refreshed.

"Oh,gosh. SHUT UP MEGAPHONE TWIN. -_-" Jessica shouted at me. I pouted cutely.

"Never knew you had this side of you, Minjee." Tiffany said. I eye-smiled her. , i showed her my eye-smile. I slapped myself mentally.

"Wow, your eye-smile is sooooo similiar to me.. KYAAAAAA~~!" She screamed. She's a truly megaphone.

"I know right!! KYAAAAAAAA~~!!!" I screamed too.

"WE'RE PROUD TO BE MEGAPHONESSSS. MEGAPHONES RULES." We said in unison.

 

Sorry for the crappy and lame chapters. I was busy these days and couldn't think straight right now. Hope you forgive me. *Gives pleading eyes.* Mianhaeyo. •_•