Chappie 2

Star [HIATUS]*

 

 

Then, the show started as usual. After finishing, i went to the waiting room and sat down. How tired...I had to dance for them, joke for them... ARGGHHH!! I groaned. Just then someone know knocked the door. I walked over and opened. To my horrors, it's SNSD!! O_O Mother of God. How lucky am i?! I was shocked. 

"Minjee-shi..Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked. I snapped back to reality and nodded. I welcomed them in.

"So, what brought you here?" I asked.

"Well, we want you to come to our party tomorrow?"

"Party for?"

"For SNSD's winning."

"Ah...Jankkanmanyo(Please wait. I found this word<< somewhere. I don't if it's right... But oh well..) " I took my phone and contacted my manager.

"Oppa, do i have any schedule tomorrow?"

"You have 2...One is Music bank and the other is a talk show. Wae?"

"Nothing. Kamsahamida~" I hung up and looked at them.

"I have schedules tomorrow. What time is the party starting?"

"Around 12?"

"I'll see what i can do,then." I bowed.

"Wait ,you don't have any schedules now , right?"

"No, waeyo?"

"You want to come over and have a chat or something?" Gulp... How can i avoid this? ... Just go with the flow, then.

"Erm...S-Sure...I'll go back to my dorm first and change to something casual. You can message me the address"

"Sure, no problem." I nodded. All of them exited the room. I sat down and thought for a while. I can't avoid anymore.. With that, i called my manager to pick me up and drove to my dorm. I went inside and took a shower. I smell good. ^^ I changed into a hoodie and a short jeans. Perfect. I grabbed my bag and exited my dorm. I wore my sandals and locked the door. I walked downstairs and walked to the van. Manager drove me to SNSD's dorm. I hopped out and looked at their dorm. Big. Nice. I walked towards the door and knocked. Someone opened and it's Tiffany.

"Anyeong~ You came?"

"Yeah.."

"Great!" She eye-smiled. Wow. I have eye-smile too. But i don't want to show it. I smiled lightly. She suddenly hugged me. I could feel the warmth..

 

 

Sorry,had to hurry. I promise i'll do more longer, arasso? I need to go somewhere. Anyeong~