Kyumin

A Super Christmas~!

Kyu, where are you taking me? It’s cold out here!”

“Somewhere…” is all the younger says before pulling his pink lover along the sidewalk then through a park.

“If it’s to the game store, then you can forget it”

“…”

When Sungmin saw they were not even close to any stores, he became confused, “Yah, Kyu”

“Quiet Minnie” the younger mumbled,

“Kyu I am serious! Where are you takin-”

“It’s a surprise, now hush!”

That shut the elder up until they reached the a tree, beautifully decorated

tree.jpg

Staring in awe, Sungmin didn’t even notice that Kyuhyun had let go of his hand and walked towards the tree “Cutemin, come on”

The elder looked at him and followed him and was confused at first when the younger kneeled in front

It took the elder exactly five seconds to register what was happening before covering his mouth, gasping, “Kyu?”

 

“Ever since junior high…I’ve always had the biggest a crush on you…” he starts off, millions of thoughts going through his head, “I would stalk you in between classes and when you head home; I wanted to make sure you were safe every time. In freshman year I was over joyed when we ended up in the same three classes; when you finally noticed me I felt that I had died and went to heaven. In sophomore year when the teachers would partner you up with someone I would beg them to change it to you and I; at the talent show, when I sang ‘Listen to you’ that sound was dedicated to you”

At this point Sungmin was crying softly

 

“After that day I was determined to confess to you; after gathering the courage I final confessed to you, when you said yes I was so happy I could die right then and there. Now here we are in university, and I think it’s been long enough to finally say all of this” Kyuhyun pulled out a black box and took a shaky breath and spoke, “Sungmin, I love you; with all my heart, and I will continue to do so until the end of my time…Will you be mine, by my side as my husband, forever” he asked softly, closing his eyes, praying for the answer he wanted.

 

“K-Kyuhyun” Sungmin cried, falling to his knees in front of his boyfriend, “O-Of course…pabo!” Kyuhyun opened his eyes and smiled softly at his now lover and kissed him.

When they break away Kyuhyun placed the silver band on Sungmin’s ring finger and placed a ring of his own on his, “There…forever”

“And always” Sungmin said kissing the younger once again

“I love you Sungmin”

“I love you too Kyuhyun, so much”

The two smiled and decided to star gaze until it was midnight and they both went home, hand in hand.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two down, now I need to sleep

Enjoy!

Picture not mine!