The Note

The Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gikwang stared at the note, his friend Yoseob smiling next to him.

"Can you believe it?" he laughed. "Doojoon likes me too! A bit silly he had to write it in a note, but still. Just means now I can ask him out later after class."

Gikwang nodded a bit. "Yeah..." He mumbled, glancing at Yoseob and giving him a smile that didn't reach his eyes. Luckily his friend hadn't noticed to busy in his own thoughts as he went back to his desk to 'device a plan' as he put it.

Gikwang went back to his own seat, eyes drifting slowly to the boy across the room. He stared long and hard at him as if it would make him look his way and after a few seconds he did. The look Doojoon gave Gikwang was one of sadness and something he couldn't quiet pinpoint.

Gikwang looked away, his eyes going back to the note. Why the hell would Doojoon write this? Was this his way of saying they couldn't see each other anymore? That he was now going to date his best friend instead? Yeah their relationship had been in secret, but he told Gikwang he loved him. Even if he didn't, to leave him for his best friend was as low as you could get.

Tears stung at the corners of his eyes and Gikwang turned the pain into anger. His face contorted to hate and his fist crumbled the note easily, his eyes darting to Doojoon who was still watching him. He watched as his ex-boyfriends face shifted to shock at his own expression, his eyes sending the hate his way before he threw the note out th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter