The Thing that Brought Us Together

Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Like positive and negative charges, we became attracted unconciously." 

-karafurunayume02

 

 

 

 

Most of the girls fantasize me and I could play with all of them until I’m satisfied. Never did I feel that I am inferior to others except last, last week when someone called me ‘Mr. Panda’. I really hate that girl…

 

It has been two weeks since some weird girl called me “Mr. Panda” and now the whole school’s calling me that. At first it’s bothersome but now I’m used to it.

 

            I found out that the girl’s name is Min Jung. At first I wanted to confront her for calling me a panda. 1. She publicly humiliated me, 2. I don’t look like a panda and 3. I absolutely hate pandas! She should be apologizing to me three times but she didn’t. I tried not to look at her since she reminds me of those things. Aishhh…

 

 

            “Okay Kris. I really hate my life here this school year.” I confessed to Kris, my bestfriend. “Remember the girl who gave me the nickname Mr. Panda?”

            “Yep” he nodded. “Well I really hate her. She’s the last person I ever wanted to see but why do I keep encountering her?” I whined.

            “Oh my, the play boy next to me is falling in love. Is this what you call fate?” Kris teased.

            “Hell no. It’s just that my blood boils and I feel irritated and embarrassed when I see her. She makes me remember that embarrassing event!” I defended.

            “Could it be that you like her and you feel butterflies in your stomach?” Kris’s eyes widened.

            “Am I girl or what?” I said half irritated.  “Plus, I don’t like girls remember? They’re all good-for-nothing girls and used for men’s pleasure only.” I added.

            “Wow. Tao, you really hate girls don’t you?” Kris said with his ‘I know, I know’ tone. “We should get going to our class."

 

            Now I’m even more i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter