Lovely Day

Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” 

––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

 

 

=====Min Jung=====

 

            Today is the start of my high school life. I’m 16 years old. I am kind of childish because I still like Panda bears. I don’t know why but it’s so cute I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I could meet with Aya, my best friend, today after a year. She came back from Korea today so that we could go to the same high school. I already looked for our classroom assignments and sad to say we’re not classmates.

 

 

            “Aya!” I screamed as I saw her approaching from the school gate.

            “Oh, still collecting pandas?” she asked as we meet at the center of the school grounds.

            “Yep. Old hobbies. They’re just too cute.” I smiled innocently as I put my right hand in my right cheek and closed my eyes as I started to think of the pandas.

            Aya grabbed my hand as she leaned closer to my ear and shouted, “Min Jung! We are going to be late.”

            “Yeah sorry. Let’s go.” We held hands as we walk to our building.

            “You know, by your outfit, nobody will know that you really like pandas, no?” she said sarcastically and I nodded my head.

            “Oh btw, I made a cake that looks like a Panda as my welcome back gift to you.” I said. I gave it to her and we parted ways.

           

 

           Our first period, homeroom, was the time we introduced ourselves to each other.

 

            My turn….

 

            “I’m Min Jung, 16 years old. I really like pandas because they are so cute. Please take care of me and Ken this school year.” I said as I bowed down. They all laughed at me. I think they have the impression of me as childish but that’s who am I. I heard some of them whispering “Don’t tell me she talks with Ken?”

 

 

      Well I DO! I sat on the chair and listened to other’s introduction. I don’t think I’m weird. We just have different preferences.           

 

           Ken is the panda bear that I always bring with me. He’s the cutest out of all the Panda bears I have bought. I actually have a room filled with panda stuffs. I visit real-life pandas once a month. I just came there last week, before the beginning of my high school life.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter