2

Paranoia

"I am not paranoid. Being jaelous is different from being crazy. Yes, I admit that I'm crazy...I'm crazy in love to my Ssantoki. we've been together for two years and my feelings for her didnt change.

Last night, we had an ugly fight. I threatened her to tone down a bit for being flirty on stage. I was there, I disguises my self and when she asked for someone who should kiss, I maniacally waved my hands and start screaming her name. But it's too loud and dark at my side so I think she don't see me..

I confronted her after the concert and as usual, our stubborn attitudes start to collide again. So I told her that we should break up, she cried for a while , she didnt gave me an answer..She gave me a deadly stares and left..

I told my Yoochun about it and for the first time in my life, I asked for advice and help, which he gladly accepted..

That's why I am heading now to YG building and I hope Dara wont take my words seriously...



YG Building, Recording Studio

7 PM

"Wow , we are so complete tonight, except for our Princesses" the maknae jump high happily

"you annoying rat, stop turning around, I'm still dizzy here from clubbing last night" the BB leader irritably said

"speaking of last njight, how many girls did you hit on"

"Well....my, my,my, look who's coming" Jiyong said with a smirk

"what does he want now?"

'Ya, Young Bae..dont act like that, he's your sunbaenim" TOP hissed at his friend

"But I hated him..." Young Bae said with a pout on his lips...

But Daesung and Seungri secrelty glanced at each other, with a mysterious smile on their lips..



'Hello, Big Bang, have you seen my Girlfriend...Sandara Park?"

'Hello Jaejoong, she's still at the pracrice room, something's wrong?"

'No TOP, I just missed my girlfriend so badly..I think I'm gonna be sick without seeing her for a day"

"Yack, could you keep your cheesiness by yourself forever? "

"What's wrong with that, she's my girlfriend and she's mine..Nobody can take my girlfriend away from me and I..." 

"blah...blah....blahhh..."

5 minutes later, Jaejoong were still talking while the BB boys are getting bored at. They all sighed in relieved when YG sajangnim enter the room and sarcastically smile when he saw the overzealouaggerated jealous boyfriend of the Official YG Rabbit..

"So, Mr. Kim Jaejoong, what brings you here at this early?" he asked although he already had an idea

'Well, I dont have a schedule tonight and decided to drop by to see my....."

"GIRLFRIENDDDDDDDD:" the BB boys answer YG at the same time, while rolling their eyes...



When jaejoong left...the two maknae secretly went in one corner while whispering...

"So, Dae hyung, did you recorded it?"

"Yes, loud and clear and sorry to tell you, I won this time"

"Huh...but how did that happen?"

"Aish, just listen"

'After 20 minutes, Lee Seungri handed his new watch to Dae for winning the bet"

"hahahhaa, I really like this game, you said 20 but I bet for 30..."

Yes it was 30 times when kim Jaejoong mentioned GIRLFRIEND...in a span of 20 minutes.



Dara saw him but pretended not. She's still hurting about their break up last night..And what is he doing here? Jaejoong already saw her and now giving her a lopsided smile...

"wazzup 2NE1, how's paractice? Did you enjoy yourselves? Have you eaten?"

"Kim Jaejoong, we just got out from practice room, so it's obvious that were not"

'Ya Park Bom, why are you so grumpy? Do you have a red flag today?"

"Yes, I have so what are you gonna do about it...?"

'Aish, you two, stop fighting and you...what do you want now?"

"Aigoo, my Princess, I'm not here to start a fight. I just wanted to see you and make up for last night"

'Hmppp...."

'Girls, you can go ahead. I just wanna talk to my girlfriend"

"Whatever" CL said while giving Jae a thumbsdown sign



On their way ahead out of nowhere



"Princess, please, dont get mad at me, I LOVE YOU"

'Hey, where are we going at this hour?" she ignored his last words

"Kekeke, my Girl Ssantoki is still mad at me. "

"You mean..ex-girlfriend? You broke up with me last night, remember?"

'You know that I didnt mean it...I'm not a fool to let go a beautiful and y girl like you"

'Ohhhh...shut it off..And answer me, where are we going?"

"Ahmmm..somewhere or someone who could save our relationship. I asked Yoochun's help and he told me that it's effective"

'Huh, what are you talking about? And let me go off this car..I wont come with you"

"It's too late Princess, were almost there" he said while grinning from ear to ear 

Dara's eyes widen in shocked and suprise when she saw where are they heading to..

'Kim Jaejoongggggg...you are really crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy... There is no way I would go in threeeeeeee."

"Please...Pretty Princess. Please, I need your cooperation this time. I just want to confirm on something"

"But ...why in this place? "

"What's wrong? And not everyone who comes here are crazy, maybe confused and lost...please..this would be the last time I asked for a favor"

"Okayyyy. but are you sure there is no Monkey Business here?"

"No. So let's go?"

"Remind me to kill you after this...arraso?"

"Saranghe, dont kill me yet."





A/N...Are you curious where the couple go?






DO NOT DISTURB
PSYCHIATRIST AT WORK