From Today I Love You chap 2

From Today I Love You

FlashBack # #

"We've been officially dating, Minnie!" Namja in front of me which I admit as a friend, took the stand, and casually say that to me.

"Right, Siwonnie?" Namja demanded answers from Namja next.

"Uh ... yes ... ... yes that's erhmm, Minnie ... I've been officially dating Kibummie" Siwon explain, but somehow I saw that something was wrong.

"Give appreciation, Minnie.! So you have a boyfriend too ... fast!" Kibum simply say that when I was his friend. I was wrong because it does not confide in him if I like Siwon, but as a friend if he was not sensitive when I saw Siwon, when I noticed, when I fell in love with him?

"Anni .... I also have a girlfriend too!"

The words come out ... out ... my heart was already hot, but I did not think that I would lie like this. I saw Kibum and Siwon was shocked, I also saw signs of grief that had been seen in advance Siwon.

"Jinjja? Then why do not we double date? Next week could be?" Kibum asked me ... he knew that if I do not have a boyfriend, and I knew he was just testing me .... Why are you so mean to me Kibummie?

"Ne ... Okay"

FlashBack # End #

BLETAKKK .... A lime Pain hit my head ... ..

"Lee Sung Min, if you only dreamed of in the classroom in broad daylight like this, you should just get out and clean up the field? How?" asked a teacher who was explaining in front, Park Jung Soo sonsaengnim, partner Kang In sonsaengnim famous too fierce. Lazy deh when dealing with both of them.

I was soon out of the classroom, I see fleeting facial sonsaengnim Soo Jung who was upset because I did not do the insurgency. I chose to avoid. Without realizing two pairs of eyes watching me from a different angle.

Sungmin pov end

Author pov

"Who ya hyung's name again? Why be so sweet? As yeojya just" Kyuhyun was still in the field, raking and sweeping. You know, this work would not be wrong even till you come home from school, because the garbage is always there just when you thought your job was completed. Kyuhyun without knowing someone was standing behind him.

"Who is that cute? Me?" the man asked.

Kyuhyun soon turned when she heard the man, an intelligent brain can recall the sound of people quickly "Oh ... Hyung! You're here again ~!" Somehow Kyuhyun was pleased to meet with Sungmin again.

"Yeah ... Kyuhyun-ssi ... I put ... by Jung Soo sonsaengnim ..." Sungmin Kyuhyun took the broom from his hand and managed to make Kyuhyun's face flushed when their hands touched even though only a short time ...

"You know if the teacher ? So I chose not to quarrel with him ..." Sungmin continued his words as he began to sweep. Sungmin was surprised when someone who has just won the broom he will use, "Yes!"

"Hyung ... you know it's not suitable sweep ... you're too sweet for the size of a sweeper .." Kyuhyun smiles showing his typical sweet indeed. DEG Sungmin's heart pounding .. .. Sungmin blush, but he soon turned away. 'This child is cute too and not pabbo pabbo very' inner Sungmin.

"If you want to tease me later deh! Quickly finish your work ... Pabo!" Sungmin himself so awkwardly and immediately sat on the bench in the square.

A few minutes passed, Sungmin Kyuhyun just looking at, 'How come there is this cute boy se ga I know anyway? What I did not like the attention around? Or am I just saw Siwon just so my eyes have been blinded? " Inner Sungmin 'But he's cute anyway, if he might be okay .... " Inner Sungmin again.

"Why keep looking at me hyung? Hyung I was cute, but you do not need to segitunya melihatiku ..." Kyuhyun started narcissistic nih.

"Uh ... what is the basic narcissistic child!" Sungmin felt he had become ashamed dipergokki by Kyuhyun, Sungmin's cheeks flushed. Kyuhyun Sungmin notice that looks sweet as her red cheeks. " So sweet ... 'inner Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun felt his heart pounding. Pounded because Sungmin!

"Hyung ..."

"What?"

"Hyung like people like what?"

"That thump ..."

"I'm just asking, hyung ..."

"Um ... okay ... I like people who are tall, smart and well .. uhmm ..?"

"Hyung ...."

"Ne?"

"I'm tall are you?"

"Ne ... you're high-Kyuhyun-ssi"

"Call me Kyu course, hyung .."

"... You're high-Kyu Ne .."

"I'm not smart, hyung?"

"Ne ... did not you say you can level with me because you're a genius? Then you're smart, Kyu" genius and clever? Is thin.

"I better not, hyung?" Kyuhyun emitting demons smile again, this time coupled with his puppy eyes ..

"Ne ... are you all anyway, Kyu ..." Sungmin's Deg Deg-Kyu's when I saw something like that, but Sungmin honest, he knows better ... Kyu evidence he wants to help Sungmin finish his sentence, sweep.

Kyuhyun just smiled and continued his job Sungmin ignore the confusion over the questions 'force' of Kyuhyun.

Author pov end

Sungmin pov

School finally ended, I was very tired today. During this week I was tired, I always think Siwon, Kibum and myself. I was planning to bring Wookie Pretend to be my boyfriend. But not everyone already know that is my best friend Wookie Wookie than Kibum once was the girlfriend of Yesung hyung. I can not possibly take him even though he insisted on helping me.

"Minnie ~! I'll help you ... please, Yesung hyung certainly understand!" Wookie is often forced me lately.

"No, Wookie .. I do not want you and Yesung hyung will be messed up because I am" I replied casually. "I can also confess and explain everything to Kibum and Siwon if I just lied then"

"Andwaee! You can not, Minnie ... Kibummie is outrageous! Siwonnie it's joy, you Minnie, I can see it ... but ..."

"Never mind, Wookie ... anyway I'm also wrong not to Kibummie story ..."

"But it's not the way ... I ..." Wookie who want to see me crying and then stopped speaking. "Minnie ..."

"Hyung ~!" someone yelled from behind and went to Minnie and Wookie. Once, he was very surprised to see Sungmin about to cry.

"What are you doing?" Namja was angry and blamed the Wookie.

"Anni ... Ky. ..." I was about to speak but was cut by someone.

"What's going on?" asked another Namja coming from the opposite direction from the first Namja. "What is it, Wookie? Why did this person get angry with you?" Namja it starts to overheat due Namja CHINGU unidentified scold her.

"Not Yesung hyung, just a misunderstanding. I'll catch up soon, I would like to chat with Minnie first" Wookie signaling OK to Yesung. Wookie Yesung was waiting outside the school and glared at the angry Wookie Namja earlier.

"Well ... Minnie ..." continued Wookie.

"Sungmin hyung why?" Namja asked who was now standing near Sungmin. "Anni ... I'm okay, Kyu ..." I replied, wiping her tears. Wookie confused, since when his friend ever get this close acquaintance with foreign Namja? But he looks really bad anyway, eh no! Really cute ...

"I knew it .... Sometimes I think that's wrong it's you, Minnie ... You did not tell about this to me?" Wookie annoyed to see Sungmin who just stay quiet and not say anything to him.

"Wookie! It's not what you think!" I blushed, I was embarrassed ... Kyu looks disappointed when I understood what the purpose of perkataaku, eh why?

"All right! But you have to tell me, Minnie .... I'm waiting ..." Wookie evil smile to see two people in front of her behavior.

"Yes ... I'll tell it, Wookie ... now you're home, I also want to go home because" I hate it when Wookie was sulking like this.

"Hyung, come home with me, huh?" Kyu stick to me. My cheeks flushed again for the umpteenth time when along with Kyuhyun.

"Arraseo ... you're want to be alone right?" Wookie ran away when I saw I made up my eyes. Funny really, but Wookie scared.

Sungmin pov end

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wrong grammar..

I'm not good but at least I try..^^

Please comments..!

Thanksss..!!