Part 1

Diamond from the sky

"I don't like you anymore . do you understand? if you don't . then you must be VERY VERY STUPID" the voice echoed through the empty corridors.

jaehyun felt like his heart was stabbed a million times.
 

"please .. ch-chanho .." jaehyun mouthed, face soaking in his own tears, he extended his arm to hold chanho's hand but the taller guy slapped his approaching fingers

 

"don't you dare touch me jaehyun. stop bothering me! i said it's over. i don't love you anymore ." chanho shouted to his face and turned his back .. started to walk away .

 

"C-chanho! p-please c-come back! .. " he yelled ..

 

"c-come back .." he broke down to the floor. swollen and teary eyes were glued where his world was going  .. slowly disappearing  in the shadows of the corridor ..

 

he cried loud. crying was the only thing he can do..

 

he burried his face to his hands. loud sobs echoed through the  walls .

-----

 

"JAEHYUN AAAAAAH YOU LAZY ! GET YOUR UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! " a loud knock woke jaehyun up

 

"JAEHYUN! YAAAHHH! AISH KIDDO GET UP! " jaehyun's mom kept on banging on the door.

 

he sat on his bed lazily. rubbed his eyes from sleep .. and he realized it was wet ..

 

"Gimme five minutes mom! i'm coming." he shouted back and stood up

 

he picked up his little panda mirror from beside and looked at his eyes. 

it was red and swollen ..

 

what a bad dream he had..

 

"Come back . . . " 

 

he shrugged his head . no. not now. he have school today. and it's already late. He's already LATE.

 

the little guy went to the bathroom to get ready for school. he doesn't have much time so after taking a bath , wearing his uniform and a pair of gloves & a thick sweater, and his facade, he went to his school.

--

 

"I don't love you anymore!" 

please. please give me one more chance.  everyone deserves a chance . .  please

 

 

"I love someone now. someone who makes me happy. and it's not you anymore! i'm not happy with you!"

what are you saying chanho? what?! you told me i was your world! you told me before i was your life. your happiness! why .. wh-why are you doing this to me..

th-this cant be. . please stop.. i-i'm hurting ..

 

 

"stupid don't you understand?"

s-? a-are you calling me s- now? y-you .. you used to call me baby right? c-can you still remember? c-chanho?

 

"N-NO!!" I bangged the desk loud and stood up  as i roamed my eyes around ..

 

Seconds later,  I got the class laughing their asses off to this little weirdo yelling in the middle of the class.

 

i was.. in .. class ..

 

b-bad .. dream .. again .. 

 

 

"I-I'm .. s-sorry " I whispered and burried my humiliated  face on my hands..

 

how i wish .. that the chair where i am sitting now would magically grow a teeth and swallow me whole ..

 

but how can it digest me? uhm .. it should have digestive system too! ..

 

 

 

he was in the middle of his weird time when ..

 

 

*poop* he felt something being thrown to him

he didn't mind it . he brought out his notebook and stared writing notes..

 


*poop* and theres another one. he didn't mind it again. he's alot more things to do than minding s. he thinks ..

 


*poop* *poop* *poop* and there's more. wtf is happening . he irritatedly look at the back. where the paper stones are coming from.

 

"what the is wrong with you mister. can't you see I'm Bus--" I'm not yet done asking when this rude guy threw a piece of rolled paper to my face .

"aish! what's your problem!?" I irritatedly asked him. wtf is wrong with him?!

 

"you looked so irritated. haha. I'm Zico. " I  felt my blood boil. this jerk is getting to my nerves.

 

first of all, ofcourse he's getting irritated and annoyed , and the second one, 

 

"I'm not interested with your name, just please, c-cant you let me have peace?" i tried asking him kindly

 

"why would i?" he chuckled and threw a piece of paper to my face once more

 

"AIIISH! WHAT THE WAS WRONG WITH YOU!" I almost yelled asking this . i am very. annoyed. right. now.

 

"oowhh how cute . looks like an angry little pup" zico let out a soft chuckle. 

 

jaehyun realized that he just can't stop zico so he turned his back facing the front

 

"what's your name by the way?" zico continued.



"My name isn't by the way" I answered and continued writing my  notes instead of wasting my time talking to this ty .

 

"why won't you say your name? how can i know ?" zico whispered near to my ear

 

"you wouldn't know. so please. shut. the. fck. up." i frankly told him back 

 

"oh really? maybe your name is cheap" Zico continued. wtf

 

"My name isn't cheap" I won't let my self lose you retard

 

"oh maybe your name is parky" he said

 

 

WHAT?! PARKY? this jerk must be really kidding him. he thinks

 

 

"it's park haha loser. you lose.it's park and it's my surname. my name is jaehyun you stupid i won i w-wo-.." I  proudly answered the loser . it was over. i continued writing. but after some seconds, i looked back at him and ..  i realized ...

 

"the game isn't over yet. oh so you're jaehyun. I know you now. see you later jaehyun " zico crazily smirked at me.

 

 the bell rang loud . the students dispersed by groups. it's break time already.

 

"b-but .. h-hey! w-wait! "

jaehyun, still stunned,  tried to get back to zico but he is nowhere to be seen already

 

the valedictorian student can't believe he lose. with an .