The Past II

Story Of Our Life

Somehow, both family are staying at the same hotel . Mr. Wu and Mrs. Byun tried their best to hid their big smiles, while their sons just look at them weirdly . Kris and Baekhyun smile at each other and pulled their parents to their own respective hotel rooms since they are so tired and a bit jet lagged and it was already quite late in the night . The next morning, the two families meet again at the dining hall for breakfast . Mr. Wu and Mrs. Byun was very happy to see each other even though they didn't really show it . When they were done putting food on their plate they tried to find a table, but unfortunately there was only one table available . Baekhyun suddenly ask his mother "Mummy can we sit with Kris and his dad?" the question shocked her a little but she just nodded and said "Sure, if it's fine with him and his father of course" with a smile . Baekhyun and Kris had introduce them selves to each other when they were taking food at the bacon and eggs corner . They both thought it would be great to have a new friend, so they started talking to each other.

Baekhyun went to Mr. Wu and pulled the hem of his shirt softly,Mr. Wu looked at Baekhyun and smiled . "Yes, little boy," said Mr. Wu "Hello mister, well you see me and Kris just became friends a-and umm i was wodering if we could sit together for breakfast?"he asked shyly while pointing at the only table available with a shy smile . Mr. Wu chuckled a bit and said "Sure, why not?" with a smile . Baekhyun smiled widely and went to his mother to tell her the great news, his mother chuckled abit at his sons cuteness . They sat together at the table said hello to each other with a smile and started eating it was kind of awkward for Mr. Wu and Mrs. Byun, but the two little boys talked non stop like the've known each other since forever . They just clicked with each other somehow . Mr. Wu and Mrs. Byun was really surprised since Kris was the quite type and it doesn't help with his scary face to get a new friend so easyly while Baekhyun is the shy type like really really shy, he would sometimes try to hide behind his mothers leg when they meet new people .

Mr. Wu felt so stupid cause he can't even pull himself to say hi to his crush . YES ! Mr. Wu has develop some feeling for Mrs. Byun in such a short time, but Mr. Wu isn't the only one . Mrs. Byun to has develop some feelings for Mr. Wu . So after like 10 minutes of eating, Mr. Wu finally FINALLY pulled himself together and said "Hi there," with a small smile . Mrs. Byun gave a small smile back and said "Hello", "My name is Wu Fan, nice to meet you" still smiling but the difference now is that he's smiling like a mad person cause his talking to his crush and she is replying to him . "Nice to meet you too Mr. Wu, My name is Byun Bona," Bona said and Wu Fan replied "Please just call me Fan or Wu Fan which ever of the two you prefer," "Okay, then you can just call me Bona," with a smile .Both of the adults also like thier sons starts talking non stop with each other . The people that look at them would look at them and think ' What a happy family they have." but what they don't know is that they aren't a family well atleast not yet . 

The two families went every where together . They were at Busan for about a month and since it's school holidays they didn't really have to worry about their sons educations . They know alot about each other by now, from their family background to their beloved lost . A few days before they had to go back  home, Wu Fan had confessed his feelings to Bona . He had set up a cande light dinner at a beach near by . They had put their sons to sleep in Wu Fan's hotel room and went to the beach . Bona thought it was just a walk so she was very surprised when she saw a table with two chairs and food . She lloked at Wu Fan and said "Fan, what's all this?" , "I have something to tell you, but let's eat first okay?", Wu Fan said . After they finished eating, Bona asked "What is it that you have to tell me Wu Fan?", Wu Fan stood up and knelt down on one knee took Bona's hand and said "Bona from the first second i laid my eyes on you at the airort it was like love at first all over again to me and i just knew i had to make you mine, so here i am asking this lady infront of me a lady beautiful inside and out, who has a cute little 7 year old as her son if she would be my girlfriend and hopefully marry this silly but very handsome man infront of him?" Wu Fan took out a two heart linked together necklace . Bona rolled her eyes at the last part of his sentence but nodded and said "Yes, a thousand yes," she tried not to cry, but she just couldn't hold it back . Wu Fan chuckled at her cuteness, put on the necklace for her and hugged her and Bona hugged him back .

They were in a long distance relationship since they still have work and the boys still had school to go to. They dated for over a year and a half and Wu Fan finally proposed and ask Bona to be his wife and they decided to get married in Korea and move there too, and that is where their new life began .


hey guys i'm back i'm so sorry for not updating for so long . I was suppose to update this chapter on new year but my wifi crashed for no reason and when its was back to normal i was to busy with the new school i just transferred in . so sorry guys i'll try to update sooner . Anyway how is this chapter? please do comment guys :)

comments/upvote/subscribe are very much appriciated^^