The Past

Story Of Our Life

Kris and Baekhyun has something in common and that is they both had lost one of their parents at a young age and suprisingly on the same year too . Kris had lost his mother at an age of 4, she died in a car accident on her way back home from the hospital . His mother was a doctor, a Cardiologist  to be exact . Kris was really sad since he was really close to his mother .

Baekhyun on the other hand had lost his father at an age of 2, he died in a plane crash, his father was was a pilot . Baekhyun to was really sad because he was really close to his father . Before the accident Kris and his family was living in China and Baekhyun and his family was living in Korea, but after the accident happend both family had moved . Kris and his father moved to their home in Canada while Baekhyun and his mother moved to their home in the US.

How did they bacame brothers?

Well it all happened 5 years after their lost, Kris was 9 and Baekhyun was 7 . Kris father decided to go on a vacation to Busan, Korea and Baekhyun's mother had been wanting to go back to her home town in Busan,Korea for a vacation eversince she saw her little baekhyunnie hugging his favourite plane printed blanket tightly in his sleep while calling his dad a few months back . Her heart had broken into pieces at the sight and she had went back to her room crying silently, she to had been missing her deceased husband dearly at some point when she just can't take the pain anymore, she would just cry silently in her room after making sure her little munchkin was fast a sleep, and she would cry herself to sleep and that night she cried herself to sleep again . Kris and Baekhyun had accidently bump into each other at the airport on the day they arrived . Both of them had to use the bathroom so badly that they were walking and not looking where they were going . Both of them had bumped into each other pretty hard both of them had fell backwards on their bum .

Baekhyun had started crying and Kris just groan at the pain that he felt . Their parents had saw the accident and had quickly went to their sons sides to help their son . Mr. wu was helping Kris get up while Mrs. Byun was trying to calm Baekhyun down . "I'm sorryMr. Wu and Mrs. Byun had said at the same time . Both of them had looked up and made eye contact, they stop what they were doing . It was like love at first sight all over again for both of them . 

They both broke the eye contact with a blush and ask their son to apologise . "I'm sorry for bumping into you, i wasn't looking where i was going", Baekhyun said with a shy smile . Kris nodded twice and said "I'm sorry too, i wasn't looking where i was going too", and smiled back . they bowed to each other, used the bathroom and went to find a cab to bring them to their hotel to rest since they were in the plane for quite a long time .

 


 

If you wondering what type of a doctor Cardiologist is These are doctors of the heart that diagnose and treat heart diseases and cardiovascular diseases.

And the turquoise coloured conversations means they are talking in english .

how is it? please forgive me for my grammar mistakes :)

comments/upvote/subscribe are very much appriciated^^