Glossary

A Cupid's Mistake

Glossary

 

 

Mortals

Do Kyungsoo

The awkward, unsocialble squishy

 

Kim Jongin

The shy, creative and wild at heart boy

 

Immortals

 

The Cupids

-Brings two souls together and blossom love within them.

Zitao

-Son of Mercury, Diana. The First Cupid.

Yixing

-Mecury's and the second Venus' child.

Sehun

-Child of Mars and the third Venus.

 

Deities

 

Athena

-Goddess of Wisdom, Warfare, Divine Intelligence, Architecture, and Crafts
Patron Goddess of Athens.

-Builds the characteristics of each human, an own individual's character.  

 

Zeus

-Anthena's father

-God of the sky, lightning, thunder, law, order, justice; The one who punishes any immortal who commits a mistake(except angels). 

 

Mercury

-Patron god of financial gain, commerce, eloquence, messages/communication (including divination), travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery and thieves; he is also the guide of souls to the underworld.

-Zitao's father.

 

Diana

- goddess of the hunt, the moon and birthing, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and has the power to talk to and control animals.

-Was known to be the goddess of childbirth and women, one of the three maiden Goddess who swore never to marry.

-Zitao's mum.

 

Angels

Great Big Angel

-The head of all angels, punishes angels who does a mistake.

-Resonsible of assigning each mortal an angel when born.

 

Angels

-Miniors in the world of angels.

-Gardians of our hearts and mind; Everyone has an angel, your 'little voice'. No mortal is able to see an angel, and can only communicate with their own angels, via heart. Your angel is always with you, telling you the best desicion to make. The only time when you make a mistake you'll regret for life, such as cheating in an examination ect., is when your angel's losing power. The devil inside you has overrule the angel and thus, making you do a horrible deed.

 

Fate

-Or known as Moirai

-controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death. Was independent, at the helm of necessity, directed fate, and watched that the fate assigned to every being by eternal laws might take its course without obstruction.

-Gods and men had to submit to them, but in the case of Zeus he is portrayed in two ways: as the only one who can command them or as the one who is also bound to the Moiras as incarnation of the fates.

-Assigns each immortal their jobs; Head of the immortal world

 

 

 

 

Research for All Immortals (expect angels) done at Wikipedia