JEALOUSY (JongTae Involved)

~Broken Not Shattered~

So news I was getting ready to go back to college like I was supposed to right. Long story short I ended up sick  and due to that  I can't go back to college for a semester -____-.  So maybe I will start updating more (no promises). Plus I noticed I called Key Kay like three times last time I'm so sorry for that -bows-. But let's go on to the story!


The next day everyone met up with Key at his house.

"See ya mom my friends are here." Key said running out.

"HEY KEY!" Woohyun called.

"Hey you guys we have to go meet Taemin!" Key said starting to walk.

They started to walk and saw Taemin. He still looks a little depressed these last couple of days (like Jonghyun).

"TAE!!!!!!" Kai screamed.

"Kai...what are you doing here? You know Key?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah we are all friends, but what's up with you Mr. Depression." Kai asked.

"Him and his boyfriend Jonghyun had a fight." Key explained.

"EX-Boyfriend...." Taemin glared.

"What why?" Key asked.

"I was found out by my parents and they haven't spoken to me since and he thought it would be all ok, but I know my parents it wouldn't so I said maybe it's better that we broke up and he agreed can you believe him?!?!?" Taemin exclaimed.

"Taemin I think you are over reacting of course your parents are shocked, but they would love you forever gay or not." Kai said.

"But Kai" Taemin said tearing up.

"No now I know you were worried, but why would you break up with your boyfriend wasn't he like the best thing in the world for you that you felt like you could be yourself and still have someone love you even if you were being a hard headed spoiled brat!" Kai said.

Taemin  looked down and whispered "Yes."

"Then you need to get back with him and beg for forgiveness!" Kai screamed at him.

"BUT HOW he probably doesn't even love me anymore." Taemin said.

"Isn't that him over there" Key said pointing.

Taemin was starting to freak out unril Kai kissed him.

"Wait what?" Taemin thought.


Jonghyun POV

I was walking when I saw Key and Taemin.....with a whole group of guys,

I saw this guy close to my (well not really mine anymore) Taemin. I felt angry that Taemin was with someone else.

And then....he kissed Taemin......HE KISSED MY EXBOYFRIEND.

All I remember is that I ran up and punch that guy as hard as possible.


No POV

"JONGHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Taemin screamed as Kai fell.

"What are you doing kissing other people!" Jonghyun screamed.

"We aren't together why does it matter," Taemin said.

"Yeah so why does it matter." Kai said bleeding a little leaning on Key.

"You stay out of it because he isn't yours he will never be yours!" Jonghyun said getting angrier (if possible).

"But-!" Taemin started, but Jonghyun kissed him. 

"I love you I'm sorry for everything I didn't mean any of that horrible stuff I said! I will be with you supporting you, making sure you are ok, holding your hand, and being there whether you want me to or not becase I love you!" Jonghyun said shaking Taemin's shoulders.

Taemin started to cry a bit as everyone smiled.

"I missed you so much!" Taemin said hugging him.

"And that is how you are suppose to be....together." Kai said.

"What?" Jonghyun said confused.

"I'm Kai, Taemin's friend and I was just helping him understand what he's been missing." Kai smiled.

"Thank you so much." Jonghyun smiled at them.

"Yeah well don't hit him ever again and make sure you keep Taemin safe!" Key said going umma mode.

"Yeah yeah just worry about you Key" Jonghyun stuck out his tongue.

"Kai you aren't looking good" Woohyun said holding him up.

"Let's get you to the nurse's office." Key said helping Woohyun carry Kai.


Key helped Kai in the school and Minho spotted him.

"KEY!" Minho called.

"Oh hey can you help me with him he's really hurt." Key said worried.

"What happened?" Minho asked.

"Jonghyun got him because he kissed Taemin to help him get back with Jonghyun." Key explained.

"What?" Minho asked.

"Never mind just help me." Key said.

Minho and Key got Kai to the infirmiry.

"Thanks so much Key I really did something stupid didn't I?" Kai chuckled.

"Yeah, but you did a good thing!" Key said smiling at him.

Minho cleared his throat.

"Oh this is Minho my boyfriend I was telling you about." Key said smiling holding Minho's arm.

Minho pulled away mumuring something about people may still be around.

"Wow so you don't want to be known for the true you what are you scared about what people will think of you pitiful!" Kai said.

"What was that!" Minho said angrily.

"Key needs someone who is realiable and nice and kind someone who treats him like the princess he is!" Kai said angrily siting up.

"HEY!!" Key said.

"So what will you do take Key from me like he would go for a little guy like you!" Minho said clenching his fist.

"No not me I'm taken, but someone else will and then you will regret the day that you ever didn't want to come out as who you are!" Kai smirked.

Minho mean mugged him and began to get out the room.

Key glared at Kai before running after Minho.

"Minho don't listen to Kai he is being stupid he doesn't know that you love me dearly." Key said stopping Minho.

"I don't like all these guys on you and by you!" Minho said.

"You're jealous that's normal sweetie I'm happy you are it makes me feel happy that I matter much!" Key said smiling and hugging him.

"Please I bet you just did that for attention because you want me to be the perfect boyfriend in the world to you, but I can't I am on the soccer team where they don't except me or people here and I can;t jeaporadize that." Minho said.

"You.YOU. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU NEVER ME OR INCLUDING ME!!!" Key said,

Minho started to say something, but Key stopped him "No It's always been about you, but when I have new friends and people who care about me and love me for me and don't shut me out of their social pool which by the way Luhan from the soccer team the captain is my friend too and he's gay openly with his boyfriend!"

Minho gapped.

"So if you care so much about yourself maybe you should be by yourself!" Key said going back to Kais room.

"FINE BE THAT WAY! YOU WILL NEvER UNDERsTAND!!!" Minho said storming away.

When Key came inside the room Kai was there when Key finally broke down.

As much as Key didn't want to believe or do he and Minho....were no longer together.


THERE YOU HAVE IT MINHO AND KEY ARE NO MORE.....maybe......Idk. But what ever I hope you guys liked it and please subscribe and comment <3 I just want ot say thanks for being with me all this time and patient! I really appreciate it guys! Please continue to deal with me! Silent readers I appreciate you guys too and I hope my story is satisfying! Thanks again guys!!! <3

Bai Bai mindly_insane <3