Scenario #1: Moving out

ToDae Scenarios!

Summer 2011
 

"Okay I think I've got everything. I'll be going now guys." came a voice from the hallway.
Youngbae came walking into the hallway, followed by a quiet Daesung. He stopped in front of his fellow member and the three large suitcases standing in front of the door. He then nodded and smiled. "Take care now hyung, and tell your mother we said hi."

"Thanks Bae, and I sure will" Seunghyun said and grinned. He then turned to the other member and smiled warmly.
"Bye Daesungie."
Daesung who had stood silent all the while with a natural expression, now smiled his famous smile. He then shook his head slightly and went up to the older boy.
"Not yet hyung, let me help you with these." he said still smiling while grabbing hold of the two last suitcases.
"That looks heavy, I can take the other one Daesung." Youngbae said and stepped forward.
Daesung looked at Youngbae and smiled yet again. "Oh no hyung, I can handle this. You know I'm quite strong."
Youngbae chuckled and was about to insist but Seunghyun took his word.
"He's right Daesungie. But you know what, I'll walk down to the van outside with one suitcase and then we'll take the other two together, okay?"

 

Daesung smiled and nodded. Seunghyun then grabbed one of the suitcases, opened the door and walked out.
"Seunghyun hyung!" Youngbae shouted when the older was about to close the door.
"Hm?" said the other and peeked inside.
"On your way down there, be sure to knock on Jiyong's and Seungri's apartment. I'm pretty sure they've forgotten that you're moving out today." Youngbae tried to keep himself from laughing; the leader and maknae was in trouble now, for sure.
"I bet they have." Daesung added, who also tried to stay serious. "I haven't heard a single word about it from any of them today."
Seunghyun made a whining face. "Oh god really? Aish, those brats."
When the door closed, Youngbae and Daesung looked at each other and broke out laughing.


 

About ten minutes later Seunghyun came back up with a smug grin on his face. Daesung and Youngbae were overly curious to know what their hyung did at Jiyong and Seungri's apartment since they had been hearing several voices speaking at once while trying to eavesdrop through their living room floor, and now it was completely quiet down there.
Daesung was first to ask, a mischievous smile appearing on his lips. "What did you do? You did something, didn't you?"
The smug grin was still plastered on Seunghyun's face.
"Did you...kill them?" Youngbae then asked and Daesung faked a gasp.
Seunghyun snorted. "No... but I did threat them saying that if they didn't buy me ice cream for tomorrow's practice I'd tell Yang Sajangnim about the clubs Seungri has secretly been going to and how much GD actually has been sleeping in the studio, to make up for forgetting about me moving out today."
"And they agreed?" Daesung asked surprised.
"Of course, right away." The older said and grinned from ear to ear.
Youngbae just shook his head while smiling. "That's typical you Seunghyun hyung, asking for nothing else but ice cream."
"Well what else is there to ask for when ice cream literally is the best thing in the world?" Seunghyun said with a huge smile while giving two thumbs up.
Daesung laughed seeing Youngbae putting up his hands in defeat 'cause you just couldn't argue with Seunghyun about ice cream. He'd come up with a thousand reasons as to why ice cream really was the best.
Seunghyun poked Daesung's shoulder, grabbing the said boy's attention. "Let's go Daesungie, let's get these suitcases to the van~"
Youngbae watched his two fellow members walk out and smiled upon seeing Seunghyun quickly waving before closing the door, immediately returning the said gesture. He then turned around and headed for the kitchen.


 

Daesung and Seunghyun had arrived outside and were in the process of putting the suitcases into the van.
"Geez hyung, what do you have in these? Bricks and stones?" groaned Daesung. Seunghyun just laughed and seconds after, Daesung laughed too. Despite the heaviness, they successfully loaded the last suitcase into the van and closed the back door.
"Whew! All done!" Seunghyun turned to his bandmember while smiling. "Thanks for helping, dongsaeng~" he said and ruffled the younger's hair.
Daesung broke out into laughter while trying to protect his hair but to no avail. "Ah hyung, not the hair!"
”Aigo, so cute, come here” Seunghyun said and pulled Daesung in for a hug.
It was a bit unexpected for the latter and the younger boy found himself blushing slightly in the other’s embrace, but it was warm and he felt safe.
They stood like that for a while, not saying anything before Daesung broke the silence.
“Hyung?”
“mm.” came the answer.
“I’m gonna miss you.”
The older chuckled and released the hug, much to Daesung’s displeasure.
“It’s not like I’m moving out of the country, I’ll just be at my mom’s house; she needs me now. I’ll come visit sometimes.”
Daesung looked down at the ground, not really wanting to show the sadness he knew was visible in his eyes.
“It’s still gonna feel empty though. Who’s gonna play board games with me now?”
Seunghyun smiled, he didn’t think Daesung would be thinking of that.
“Youngbae will have to take my place for now. I’ll play with you everytime I come visit, okay?”
“Youngbae hates board games, and you know that.” Daesung mumbled, still looking at the ground.
“Well…” Seunghyun thought for a bit. “Should I force him to like them?”
A small smile painted Daesung's lips, the ways Seunghyun would use to make him feel better, it worked though. However, he couldn't help feeling the sadness wash over him again when thinking about his hyung moving away from him.
“Hey…” Seunghyun said softly and tilted Daesung’s head up, making the other boy look at him and that’s when he noticed his glossy eyes. He then grabbed hold of Daesung’s hands.
“I don’t like seeing you sad Daesungie, cheer up. You know we’ll see each other on practices and other occasions.”


Daesung felt some kind of electricity going through him the moment Seunghyun’s hands touched his. He cursed himself for being like a teenage girl and looked away while blushing.

 

All of a sudden he felt tears welling up in his eyes, threatening to spill any second and he cursed himself yet again. He wouldn't cry, not here, not now. But he really wished Seunghyun wouldn’t have to leave. He wanted to see him everyday like he always does, but that wouldn’t happen anymore. His sad thoughts were interrupted when Seunghyun suddenly spoke again after the short silence between them.
“Daesung, If you promise not to be sad, I’ll give you two things you’ll surely like.”
The younger boy then turned his head and met the other’s intense gaze and soft smile. He shuddered inwardly. He was so weak.
“What?” he asked curiously.
“You have to promise first~”
Daesung smiled and sighed. His hyung was such a kid, but that made him even more lovable from Daesung’s side.
“I promise~”
Seunghyun smiled big then. “I’ll share my ice cream with you tomorrow. I rarely do it with anyone, only the special ones, so consider yourself special.”
Daesung found that very cute and he felt butterflies in his stomach. He then nodded while smiling. “And the second?”
“The second…close your eyes.” Seunghyun said, smiling sneakily.
“What?” the other asked dumbfounded.
“Silly, just close your eyes, and don’t you dare look.”
Daesung did as he was told. After a few seconds he felt his hands being lightly squeezed and suddenly there was warm lips pressed onto his. It was a simple yet passionate kiss, not long, neither short, it was just right and Daesung was pretty sure he saw stars behind his closed eyes.
The kiss was broken after seconds of what felt like an eternity and Daesung felt himself coming back to earth because while that kiss lasted, he felt like he was in heaven.
He didn’t know whether he could open his eyes or not but since there was no sound from the other, he decided to do it anyway. He opened his eyes and found a blushing Seunghyun looking at the ground while twiddling his fingers shyly.
Daesung felt a huge amount of happiness and broke into his famous smile. He grabbed Seunghyun’s hands that had released Daesung’s a few seconds ago and squeezed them making the older boy look up. Their eyes met and they had a small moment where they just stared at one another.

 

Seunghyun then broke into a huge grin, making the dimples in his cheeks more visible than ever. Daesung found his smile so very cute that he let out a giggle. But he wouldn’t tell Seunghyun that…yet.
Seunghyun found Daesung’s giggle very funny and broke into laughter and soon they were standing there, just laughing. When they finally calmed down, Seunghyun looked at his watch and then at Daesung.
“I need to go now Daesungie, but I’m looking forward to sharing my ice cream with you tomorrow.“ he said with a soft smile.
“Me too.” the younger boy said, returning the smile.
They released their hands then, lingering for a bit before Seunghyun walked to the van and climbed inside. However, before closing the car door, he stuck out his head, looked Daesung in the eyes and said, loud enough for the other to hear “Saranghae, Daesung!” He then quickly waved and closed the door.  And with that, the van started moving and drove off.
“Nado Saranghae, Seunghyun.” Daesung whispered while smiling as he watched the van disappearing behind the corner of the street.


A/N: I don't know what I just wrote. I'm sorry OTL

Comments are love! :3