( late ) - teaser two

〔 ✿ ⋮ ❛ Limelight // SM & Woollim Collaboration //

 

late.
 
 
 
The streets of Seoul were too crowded that she couldn’t even squeeze herself into the crowd. The sun shone brightly, in fact, it was even hot outside, too hot for anybody’s liking. The morning was passing by quite quickly and she hated it. Unfortunately, her mind drifted off when she woke up and actually forgot that it was a Monday, and not a Sunday.
 
 
Quick footsteps were heard along the sidewalk as people rushed to wherever they are going. But if she were to compare, she had the quickest footsteps out of all of them. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and her shirt was also done messily. Her backpack hung loosely on her right shoulder as she took a quick glance at her wristwatch. Every step she takes, the quicker she gets, if it was still possible, though.
 
 
Well, it was her fault; if she wasn’t lazy then she wouldn’t be fighting eith the crowd just to make her way through, if she would’ve just listened then she would’ve been already there.
 
 
“Sorry,” she mumbled lowly when she accidentally bumped into someone, as if the person is ever going to hear her response. “Excuse me,” she said once more and gave a slight bow when she informally addressed the person, but the person only rolled his as a response, the action caused her to scoff. “People these days.” She thought inside her head but still maintained her composure.
 
 
She pulled herself together and stopped once she arrived the building, she crouched down slightly as she held onto her knees, panting. But nevertheless, she still managed to keep the smile that was plastered on her face. Once she managed to keep her composure, she stood up before grinning widely. She was sweating due to the heat the sun let out and she just messed up her appearance, not that she cares. Well, maybe a little. 
 
 
“Hopefully, she wouldn’t find out.” She whispered to herself, when suddenly, a person called her out from her back. “You’re late, Ms. Kim,” the young (or so what everybody thinks) girl turned around to see a frowning manager looking at her. “Jaeyoung Unnie,” she stuttered. “You’re late already, Kim Heesun!” Her mother’s words echoed inside her head clearly. “Are you not up for debuting?” Jaeyoung asked, tilting her head.

 

author's note .

 

-lightz: Hey, people! Okay, so I literally lost inspiration so this ...but yeah. I will try to update later again! Congrats to -kandarella!   ^^ I really love your app!
 
AleenaCakes: