( work hard ) - teaser

〔 ✿ ⋮ ❛ Limelight // SM & Woollim Collaboration //

 

work hard.
 
 
 
The strong winds of Seoul hollered throughout the city, and little by little, the once busy streets of  Seoul turned into a silent and peaceful one. Everyone, one by one, started to go back to their respective places to spend their nights and take a rest. As each light started to dim, there was only one room left that was engulfed in total brightness.
 
 
A girl in her teen years was left inside the practice room, loud music blasted from the speakers as she moved her body gracefully with the beat of the sound. Her whole focus was only directed to the way she moves, trying to perfect every step she does, nothing more, nothing less. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her hands were fisted tightly; as much as she tried to relax her whole body, she just couldn’t seem to do so, she was really nervous.
 
 
Debuting in a girl group is totally something big—it is also something to be taken seriously. As much as she wanted to go home and share smiles and laughter with her family, she decided to ditch the night and spend the time inside the practice room, brushing off her dancing skills too much, even for her own liking. She still could remember it perfectly clearly: the time wherein the news was shared to her, how she listened so attentively, and how her lips formed into a smile when she heard the news. It was as if it happened only a minute ago, and there she was spending—wasting—her time alone, not that it wasn’t worth it. Because it is.
 
 
Her brother had already said that she was a great dancer, and with no sign of a vain personality, she agrees. She doesn’t know when and why she is practicing, she doesn’t even know why she thought of practicing in the first place! All she worries about now is how she’s going to do when she finally debuts, and how people would look at her; of course, she wouldn’t want to give a bad first impression as an idol. But then again, she is someone with a cheerful, sweet, and a happy-go-lucky personality, she’s a girl who never forgot to smile! “Who wouldn’t like a girl like you?” She remembered her brother’s words when she first became a trainee.
 
 
The music stopped and she sighed, her legs finally gave in, and with a slight thud, she fell onto the floor. Spending her time inside the practice room until midnight wasn’t worth it, but spending it for her upcoming debut absolutely is. With a small smile, she wiped off the beads of sweat on her forehead. “Finally done,” she mumbled under her breath, “Just remember, never overwork yourself, Jang Hyelyn.” She reminded herself jokingly with a low chuckle.

 

author's note .

 

-lightz: Hello, everyone! So this is how I am going to release the members, this is also to show you guys how my writing style is. I know it , but that is also one reason why I made this applyfic, to improve my writing skills. Please give me your honest thoughts if my writing is okay or not, I won’t get mad! I’m an open-minded person so I could handle anything! Also, congrats to kiyohyo! Positions are all NOT clarified, okay? Either you will get your position or no, sorry, since like, it’s hard.
 
AleenaCakes: