Chapter 2

Alien Nanies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom and Top are still in the room. Bom was playing happily with the kid and top is still reading the paper on his hand. Bom was intrigued at the papers which top is busy reading and watching. She carried the baby and sits beside him keeping a distance between them. Top noticed Bom was looking at him and the thing on his hand.

 

 

Top: What are you looking noona?

 

Bom: what are you reading?

 

Top: Interior designs and furniture’s noona. It’s a Magazine about those two.

 

Bom looking at the magazine that top was holding from afar.

 

Top: you can sit beside me noona. Come closer.

 

Bom: oh! ...O.K.…

 

Bom moves closer to top and looks at the Magazine.

 

Bom: Why are you looking at them?

 

Top: I’m planning to change some things on my house.

 

Suddenly the baby cried….

 

Top: Noona, give Him some Milk. **smirks looking at bom**

 

Bom:w…wait!shh..dont cry baby..**lullabying the baby**

 

Bom then sits back beside top carrying a feeding bottle…

 

Top: The kid hard on the …right noona??! He must be hungry. **dirty minded t.o.p**

 

Bom: hmmm… you could hear the sounds.

 

Top: from where? **smirks looking at bom’s melons**

Bom: ofcource the formula bottle! Where are you thinking??!

 

Top: nothing…**still looking at bom’s chest**

 

Bom: ahemmm…. Looks like someone is as y as before. Stop that seunghyun, that’s not good for other girls that you will meet in the future.

 

Top thought: looks like the sns update in intagram is just for fun, I bet she is drunk, and wrote that caption. Aishh…This feeling!

 

Top: before huh?!!Oh! Well….I just noticed it became bigger that’s all.

 

Bom: well then… Thank you for that ert type of complement. Mr. Choi!

 

Top: you’re welcome…. Noona, help me find a nice new furniture for my house.

 

Bom: o.k… ** bom move closer to top**

 

Top and Bom are now choosing what would be the nice one out of the others.

 

Bom:I think this fit your house. It is elegant or classic.

 

Top: nah… I think that is too boring to look at although it is really elegant and all.

 

Bom thought: He really matured into a well sophisticated kind of man these past years.

 

Bom: well… I think this one is more your style, as I can pinpoint some choi seunghyun similarities. **laughs**

 

Top: hmmm…. Yup, I like this one! You really know me too well noona! **smiles looking at bom**

 

Bom:uhhhh.…. **nods**

 

Then sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter