pain

KAWAII

"Dude, how long you're going to like this even he never thought your existance” Yongguk moved closer towards Daehyun.

"You know love is always requires struggle and I'm willing to do anything to get him" confidently Daehyun sure if he will get what he expected.

 "How could a Yoo Youngjae change you like this?" Yongguk shook his head.

 

As usually after doing basketball practice Daehyun, Yongguk, and Sehun will stayed in the cafe were located not far from the school. They used to spend time there just to chat or relax and enjoy a cup of coffee and a piece of cheesecake which very tasty. The cafe became a favorite place for them because Yongguk. It has long been Yongguk has a crush to the owner of this cafe. She is a very beautiful woman and a good heart but unfortunately Yongguk have same fate as Daehyun. She was never aware of his presence even though almost every day Yongguk approached the beautiful woman of the cafe owner.

Today Daehyun looks a bit weird he was not much talking as usual. while yongguk and sehun have a fun conversation daehyun just silent dreamily while staring darkening sky and overcast. According to the weather forecast today reported that the afternoon until the evening will be accompanied by a heavy rainstorm.

 

Daehyun got up from his seat and then grabbed his bag and rushed out of the cafe leaving his two friends which silent with puzzled by his behavior. “I'm going home first” before pushing out the door he turned his back with a smile and waving his right hand.

 “he didn't usually go home this fast” Sehun play a spoon around the cup while looking at daehyun from the window which was running.

 "Don't playing dumb Sehun-ah , you should already know where he is going" Sehun finally understand what is meant by Yongguk. They laughed see Daehyun ran like it.

 

Daehyun see towards his wristwatch that stick in his hand and he hoped that if his loved ones still one there. The sky was getting dark and the thunder began to be heard and it was terrible. Daehyun increasingly concerned about the state of his loved ones at this time.

 

Daehyun running as fast as possible towards the field but he didn't find him.

Here he is ..... finally daehyun able to find him. But he can't suddenly appear in front Youngjae. so he prefers to hide behind a wall while watching every movement made by Youngjae. Daehyun always thought if Youngjae weak like a cinderella and requires the protection of a prince but in reality it is only in the world of imagination Daehyun alone.

 

One thing which are not known by Daehyun is that before becoming captain of the football Youngjae is a taekwondo athlete. Blame Youngjae's mother which craved a daughter but that happens Youngjae born a boy. Since childhood Youngjae always treated like a daughter by his mother and siblings. Youngjae already looks pretty and cute since childhood. Even at home there are many photos of his childhood wearing women's clothes. This is the biggest secret of a Yoo Youngjae. Even Himchan and Luhan didn't know it.

 

Daehyun swallowed his saliva when he saw Youngjae milky thigh exposed. He kept staring at him continuously without blinking a single second. Youngjae slowly lowered his shorts pants and visible. Daehyun's heartbeat grew louder and he could didn't breathe properly because for the first time Daehyun see the shape of a perfect body weight. Other than that his skin that white as milk. Who would have thought a football player seemed to have a body and a beautiful face like a woman.

 

However Daehyun still a teenager who can't properly control the appetite. Unconsciously, he rubbed his bottom member which begins to harden. His body staggered and could didn't stand up properly. Daehyun accidentally kicked a board beside him. The voice that sounded very loud so Youngjae realized if there are people around him. Youngjae quickly dressed completely and he didn't forgot wearing his hoodie to cover his face.

 

Daehyun's feet stumble by the board is quite heavy and he was still sitting there falling endure pain, clutching his knee which bruised and a little bloody. Youngjae appeared in front of Daehyun with angry face but looked more like a ghost because Youngjae covering his face with a hoodie.

"HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Daehyun screaming very loudly because he was very surprised by the appearance Youngjae.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE" Youngjae shouted right in front of the face Daehyun.

"Youngjae-ah why you scared me with cover your face like that" with a lower voice Daehyun still trying to catch his breath panting.

"AND WHY ARE YOU HERE??? DID YOU PEEKING AT ME????YOU'RE SUCH ERT JUNG DAEHYUN. GO TO HELL NOW!!!

"I'm here to have a good purpose to deliver an umbrella for you because I'm sure you did not bring an umbrella and unfortunately I was struck down this damn board. Even so I still get to see heaven ahead of me" Daehyun simper immediately Youngjae kicking hard towards daehyun's leg

"YAAA YOO YOUNGJAE You're really a rude princess” Daehyun winced in pain this time he really just can't stand him rolling around in front Youngjae withstand his pain.

 

At first Youngjae think if Daehyun pretending in front of him, but he saw drops of blood dripping from knee of Jung Daehyun. Youngjae immediately ran to take the medicine box in his locker.

 

"Stupid” The only word that comes out of the mouth Youngjae. With painstaking and softly youngjae treating of injuries Daehyun. Maybe this is the first time Youngjae be kind and give full attention to Daehyun. He couldn't stop smiling at Youngjae concern to him.

"Love is pain" Daehyun muttered

"Thank you Youngjae-ah” Youngjae simply reply with a smile.

 

Youngjae help Daehyun to stand up and put daehyun's arm on his shoulder. Currently Daehyun could not walk properly so kindly Youngjae supported him.

Sounds pretty creepy lightning began to sound in their ears and the sky was getting dark. They both accelerate their move toward the exits because the longer the dressing room atmosphere becomes horror.

 

"This stupid boy is very heavy" Youngjae mumbled

 

In front of the school gates seen a sports car that was parked there and the lights of the car was blinding their eyes. They were both silent and stealing each other's attention to one another. The car door was open came a handsome man wearing sunglasses and a black hat. The Stranger smiled at them. Unfortunely they did not notice the stranger until he opens his glasses and smiled closer towards Youngjae.

"Yongnam hyung" youngjae surprised at him

"Hi my lovely baby yoo"

"Jaejoong hyung asked me to pick you because he was so worried even you never answer a call from him"

Daehyun feel jealous of the closeness between Yongnam and Youngjae. He felt ignored and not considered there ...

"uhmmmmmm" Daehyun cleared his throat as if his throat was itchy. He was trying to find attention.

"Is he your friend?” Yongnam asked while pointing his finger towards Daehyun.

"He is my classmate hyung" Youngjae replied shortly.

Yongnam helping Youngjae to support Daehyun into the car. This all is not quite as imagined by jung Daehyun. his plans to do romantic things together Youngjae have failed already.

Yongnam driving his car carefully because this time it was raining very heavy accompanied with strong winds. Yongnam and Youngjae have fun chatting occasionally laughing at the absurdity made by Yongnam.Daehyun could only pout with a sharp stare at them both. Feeling annoyed Daehyun was pretending to be asleep in the backseat.

Youngjae turned his head towards the back and he just smiled triumphantly look Daehyun like it. Slowly Youngjae start enjoying this situation. He was happy when he saw Daehyun behaves like a child.

 

 

 


sorry for the weird chapt -____-"

I was tired and did not have time to correct my spelling, grammar, and typos ........

 

Thank you so much for subscribing, reading, and commenting my fic.