idiot

KAWAII

“stop calling me cute or whatever it is. I am one of the most handsome men in this school and I was quite famous among the girls out there”

 

“If you’re mad as it kept you look more cute and adorable. You didn’t even realize how beautiful you are princess”

 

“you are so creepy Jung Daehyun”

 

Daehyun walked over toward Youngjae being really upset and angry with him. However Daehyun can only smile like an idiot.

"You will be my princess forever" Daehyun grabbed youngjae hand then kissed his hand. After that he went with his friends and left alone Youngjae silent as a statue there.

 

Two years have passed and everything nothing is ever changing. Almost every day Daehyun always make a mess or bother around Youngjae as if he wanted to get more attention than a Yoo Youngjae. But unfortunately Yoo Youngjae though he was never interested in stupid guy. He always ignore the stupid guy.

 

Actually Youngjae have often heard about the rumors that say if Jung Daehyun liked him even stupid guy always reject girls who ask him dating out with him.

 

Jung Daehyun was a captain of the basketball team. Although he looks a little short, but he often conquer his opponents under the ring with very agile besides his skills in conducting a three-point shot be an additional important point in his game. So it is not impossible for him to be an MVP for 2 years in a row. Unlike Youngjae who have skills in lessons and sports, Daehyun has weaknesses especially in mathematics and chemistry lessons. Weakness is owned by a jung Daehyun it and the other just looked perfect on him. Daehyun has a very good personality, he will always exude an aura of cheerfulness to those around him but not for Yoo Youngjae.

 

In contrast to the personality of Daehyun that always bring joy, Youngjae little quiet and arrogant. In addition he was a genius in every respect. He even earned the nickname as Mr Brain. However many people who do not know him. Because Youngjae a type that likes to be alone and just be friends with someone who makes him feel comfortable. Since the beginning of school until currently he is only close friends with Luhan and Himchan.

 

"Jaejae-ah going  easily into Daehyun even if only for once" Himchan put his arm around youngjae's shoulder with a slightly teased.

"stop it Himchan and stop talking about the stupid guy, got it!" with a cool tone and a sharp glance.

Himchan raised his hand like a criminal who was caught by police "Okay .... I give up" Luhan just shook his head and smiling at his best friends.

"Luhan, wouldn't we have exercise this afternoon in preparation for the tournament to be held next month?" suddenly youngjae change the subject.

"Yups .. should 4pm later we had to be gathered in the field and I already to announce it to all members of the team"

The three of them walked toward their class because the bell had rang and signaled the break has ended. Arriving in class Youngjae they've greeted with by the idiot prince who was waiting in his chair holding a sprig of white roses and a box of chocolates with a pink ribbon that ties around the box of chocolates.

"Huffttt ..... what else do this idiot?" Youngjae sighed deeply as he scratched his head. He was quite tired with Daehyun behavior which today makes it a little crazy and stress at the same time.

Suddenly daehyun kneeling down in front of Youngjae "Accept this gift as a sign of my apology" Youngjae not respond at all when all eyes in class was watching and waiting for an answer from Youngjae. But Arrogantly Youngjae just sitting quietly in his seat and not look stupid next to a man who was waiting for an answer and hope that Youngjae take the gift given by Daehyun. Shortly thereafter teachers into the classroom and without the slightest feeling of sadness Daehyun stand up and put the gift on youngjae's table and returned to his seat. But before walking toward his seat Daehyun whispered something into the ear Youngjae “I love you princess”. All the students were very disappointed with the cold attitude of youngjae towards Daehyun. They all support daehyun to get youngjae heart.

 

School hours have ended all students with the spirit leaves the classroom. Youngjae with his two friends still silent in the classroom looking at gift given by jung Daehyun. Youngjae initially wanted to dispose of the gift but his two friends forbade him and finally himchan take his white roses while luhan taking his chocolate.

 

"are you sure do not want to eat this chocolate? This is very delicious" Luhan offer the chocolate to the Youngjae which his mouth was full with chocolate.

"I don’t like food that is too sweet and I'm on a diet” certainly youngjae reject it.

 

Luhan had spent all the chocolates in the box by himself. Meanwhile Himchan continued kissing the white rose was in his grasp currently. Himchan has a soft heart and sensitive. In addition he likes the goods pink and cute. Therefore, he always refused to join the football team along with Youngjae and Luhan. He hates the sun and sweating. So he prefers to get into the club to traditional music. Himchan’s family is also very famous for their skills in playing traditional musical instruments.

 

"How long are you going to kiss the white roses?"

"You cool guy who doesn’t understand the meaning of beauty and fragrance of white rose better shut up and go practice on the field" with upset he left his two best friends who are busy talking about the preparation of the competition which will be held later.

 

 

"Ok guys run 10 times a round and continued to practice dribbling and passing" Youngjae give commands to the members of his team. Because the coach can’t come today then Youngjae must replace lead as well to train their members. Yoo Youngjae known quite hard in training and he will not forgive for those who practice the so lazy he will immediately remove the team. But the attitude of discipline in practice make team stronger.

 

"Faster ... faster .... not weak. You have to focus with your spouse don’t let your ball off of your feet" shouted Youngjae provide direction to each member. He grouping in which each group consisting of 2 people to practice how to pass the ball to the right.

"LUHANN!!! use your right foot is stronger for shoot the ball into the goal" command youngjae. Youngjae looks a bit angry today because the players do not look excited and a lot of mistakes made by the players.

 

 

An hour had passed since the exercise has been completed, all the players had left the field and perhaps they had returned to their homes. Youngjae living alone who was lying in the middle of the field with paved with green grass that thrives. He felt very tired and have no energy to get up. So he decided to take a break while watching the evening sky.

 

"It feels very comfortable and peaceful" Youngjae muttered while closing his eyes. Without realizing he had been asleep for a long time almost half an hour he was asleep. When he tried to get up from his sleep, he felt there was something strange there. He saw there was a bottle of water with a box of strawberry milk which it is the favorite drink of Youngjae. Without anything else Youngjae direct drinking water and milk as well spend. He didn’t care who put it next to him. “There may be an angel who fell from the sky and give it all for him. I don’t know....” it was on his mind at this time.

 

The sky is getting dark Youngjae ran left field and rushed home. He doesn’t want to listen to scolding from both his hyung if he comes home late this time.

 

 



finally repost  the first chapter with a slightly different story. so sorry for the long wait. hope this time I don't disappoint you.

The next chapter will appear youngjae's siblings ^-^

 

thank you so much for reader, subscriber, and upvoter (^-^)