08

tomboyXsehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys~~ 

I know at the previous chapter i said i'm gonna edit the chapter but I don't want to disturb that thing because I don't want them to dissapear like when i did last time. So i decide to just continue the seventh chapter at chapter eight :) sorry guys cause make you trouble or make you un-easy because of this. Just sorrh and sorrya nd sorry. :D and thanks for all my subbies that suscribed to my story~~ thanks guys, i lav yah.

>>>>>Okay, it's time to chapter eight begin<<<<

oh and remeber, this is chanyeol's pov

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finish ate my lunch at go search that girl to c-o-n-f-e-s-s her and my heart beat so fast like i saw ghost. Uhh relax, yeol I know you can do it. I thought.

I search for her and finally i found her, with her girlfriend! I go near to her and say "Sora-shi, may I borrow your boyfriend, for a minute?" I joked a bit. "Yes you may borrow your girlfriend for a second." She winked at me and left. I can hear she laugh from the back. Chh such a girl.

"Hey, wifeyy can I say something to you?" I say to her. "What do you want Chanyeol? And by the way, i'm not married yet so don't call me wifeyy or whatever it is!" She said politely.  "Okay-" my sentence cut by headmaster's sound from the speaker taht ask all of the student in XOXO high school to gather at assembly hall.

"Ahh we need to go now, Chanyeol!" She said to me. Arghh what the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter