11

tomboyXsehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah I'm updating! =)

OC's pov

I slowly open my eyes and rubbed them. When I can see cearly, I see 12 guys around me.I am now wearing a blanket. I take a look in iy and I only wear girl's thing like you know. I shocked about it and everyone give me a confuse face.

"Why am I here?" I ask them politely like a girl. 

"I don't know what happen to you but suddenly Baekhyun-shi hear you scream in the toilet so he takes you here and call of us." xiumin said.

"Owh. So baekhyun is the one who take me here?" I ask Baekhyun.

He nodded sign yes. I give him a sign to come here and I want to whisper to him about something.

Whispering with baekhyun.

"Who take off my out-fit, Baekhyun?" I ask him on his ear.

"Uh about that, I don't know, maybe the nurse did that. Buy it's sure not us, trust me."he said.

 I smiled after he said that. I sighed satiesfiedly. Baekhyun go back to his seat and I see everyone is talking.

My head become so dizzy hearing the noice and AHHHHH I thought.

I wish I could say shut up to them but they saved my life and I have to be polite with them. I hope they didn't notice me. 

My head become more dizzier and more like more! I want to sleep and without any word or whatever, I cover my whole body and sleep.

"Hey guys, I think we should go back to the assembly hall because this girl need a rest. We are too loud hear.' Suho said.

"But who gonna look aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter