Flirt

The Story of Us II

image

I get out from my room and saw Yonghwa hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Jungshin and our manager hyung focusing on watching the television. I slowly approach them and see what are they watching. Just when I want to sit, my scene with her which she pretend to be hurt aired. I gulp down because I can't deny she looked cute there. 

After that scene, they starts to attacking me saying that my smile was awkward then they throw me to the bed and hitting me with the pillow for ignoring her. I told them that I was just an act but they don't care. They keep attacking me until the scene Bona on the broadcast - confession about me, they stop then focus to the television again.

All of sudden, I smile without knowing why. Yonghwa hyung, he shout saying that I'm so in love with her because I didn't look like acting at all during the scene. Aish! Why did he so embarrassing? 

Jonghyun hyung throw the pillow that he hug towards me because of his jealousy. He did like her before me because she is so pretty. Such a playboy. He want every pretty girl to be his. 

"Our Minhyuk blushing!" 

Our manager shout. They're really embarrassing me. I want to run away like seriously. Even if I go to my room, they will shout from the living room so that I can hear them. Damn hyungs and Jungshin!

I run to the table right after I hear my phone ringing. Too bad, Jungshin answer it and put it on the loud speaker. I don't know who is it until I hear her voice. She greet me politely then asked if Jonghyun hyung with me and it disappointed me. I look at Jonghyun hyung who grinning like an idiot right now makes me annoyed. He then talked to her and asked why, she said that Shinee Jonghyun calling him but he didn't answer so she told to asked me. Fuh! Almost giving me heart attack. She didn't looked for him because she want to. Thank you God!

Yonghwa hyung giving me a signal to talk to her and I asked her what is she doing, she said that she just wake up. She called right after she see text from Kim Jonghyun told her to called me. I also asked her if she already take her dinner but she said that she don't feel like eating. I grab the phone quickly then walks to my room. 

They yelling at me for running away. On the other side, she is laughing because she can hear their voice. I'll kill those hyungs later. 

I asked her again why she didn't want to eat. She answered me, she don't feel like eating

 

 

She, the person that making my heart beating faster.

She, the person who light up my tiring day.

She, the girl that I'm thinking lately

She, Jung SooJung

Argh! She need to get out of my mind!

I don't want to see her because I keep thinking what she telling me last night. What is the real realtionship of them? Soojung, you're killing me. 

I looks up and saw Shinhye noona staring at me. I told her everything and she laugh. I glare at her then Jiwon come along. Without permission, she told Jiwon about it. Why so annoying? After that, Jiwon smile at me. Both of them sitting beside me like trapping me with their scary smile. Jiwon told me that Myungsoo actually her bestfriend. 

They always talk to each other but what makes me mad, he actually dating someone. Why did he so close to her?

Jiwon added, they then lost contact for a while. Soojung don't date anyone. She never date because she listen to her parents so well. She still studying and she need to focus to her job too so she didn't have time to date. If she want to date, she need to asked her parents first. 

So, that is the reason why she always turns down boys offer?

No, she like Myungsoo until he broke her heart. How come he turns down a nice, cute and pretty girl like her. 

 

 

Today is our last day, It didn't feel really good since Hyungsik cannot join us. He didn't included in the script for some reasons. I take a sit beside her and told her that no matter what she wear, she will always looked wonderful and she blushing. Her face is so red, her hands covering her face and told me to stop. How could I stop when she is so cute. Haneul hyung come to us and saying young couple looks so cute when we did not in relationship.

Since all of us are close to each other, she back by teasing him about Jiwon. They're confirmed to be dating since last week and they try to hide is as much as they can. But, Haneul hyung doesn't give up. He told her to accept me to be her boyfriend. This hyung, really teaseful. Yes, everyone already know about my feelings towards her but she just didn't say anything to it. She rather stay like this. 

Being flirty to each other. Telling we love each other but not be label as a couple. 

My members called us weird. But, this kind of relationship is amusing and exciting. The only thing that makes me unhappy is when she told me that she is scared if I'm playing with her heart. 

I do love her. I do like her. 

But she just scared of falling in love. I know that kind of feeling. When I broke up with my gilrfriend before, I'm scared of falling in love again. I'm scared if the second one will be end just like the first one but

Love means Chance.

Chance of giving your heart another kind of feeling. Chance of you to change for a better person. Chance of you to being loved. Chance for you to be happy and chance for you to forget the hurtful past. 

Yet, I'm still happy that she giving me a chance to enter her heart. Her used to be broken heart. I come to fix it just like what Yoon Chanyoung did to Lee Bona after Kim Tan left her. 

"Oppa, I'm happy that you always listen to me. Smile at me even I did something that you don't like. Never get mad or frown. But I still love your serious side. Thank you for being my friend. No, being an important person in my life. Thank you for not making me felt awkward during our first meeting. Thank you for being a gentleman. Thank you for being Yoon Chanyoung in real life even Lee Bona does not exist. Thank you for everything. I love you" 

She whisper that last three words then kiss me on the cheek and hug me. I froze. I don't know what to do even after she let go of the hug. I always hear that word but I still don't know why it feel so special today. I come back to my sense after Jiwon said that her heart are mine then she hug me. Last day of filming, I'll meet her again after three days for the drama party. 

I want to cry so much because if not because of this drama, I'll never know who is the real her, I will never be close to her and if not because of this drama, I will never be feel this love right now. We meet each other almost everyday but since this drama ends, we will not be able again. 

That kiss yesterday, one of my happiest day ever and today I feel more happy yet sad. 

Here I am. Standing alone keep staring at the last page of the script. Still can't believe it's end already. She come to me and hold my hand, smile at me, want to keep me feel warm. 

Her pretty smile, her cute aegyo, her powerful energy, her high tone voice and her sweetness. Never get tired and enough of it. 

"This might be our last page in the script but in our own story, we're still on the first page and it's not scripted at all"

She is right. This is the beginning of our story. I hope our story will be sequel because I don't want it to be end. 

Fairytales does not exist but reality does exist and more powerful, megical also wonderful. 

The story of us, Minhyuk and Soojung - Just had started. We enjoy the chapter we had done. More chapter to come, more sweetness will happen. 

 

' Each day, I am thankful for: nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love '

 

The last time I check my subs were just 50 or something but now it's change like is this real? I'm really thankful because you guys read this story even this is not that good compare to other fanfic. I'm really thankful for it. That upvote just amazing. Thank you so much. For those who still don't know,

I am a Malaysian, 16 years old which will be super busy next year. Not really good in English but I tried. The first time I entered this Asianfanfic world, I still a noob but now I feel much better because of you guys. Why do I sound so emotional? Thanks for reading upvoting commenting everything and just one more asking from me :

Should I make another short story with another couple or just stick with this couple for a while?

Sincere,

Lyen ;)