Lucky Guy

The Story of Us II

image

I’ve got to admit that this is not the way that I used to look like everyday but something wrong with my head today which I don’t know what to wear and what I’m going to do with my hair. I just grab old shirt and the color is so not matching with my skin which is quite tan and my hair I let it messy.

Shinhye noona said I looked awful and seems like I don’t take shower before coming to the script reading. I take a sit near the writer right after all of us ready on our place and greeting to each to each other. Kim Jiwon, sits beside me and somehow become a third wheel between me and my co-star f(x)’s Krystal.

I don’t know how to react when I saw her earlier. She came wearing plain white shirt, black tight jeans and black Ray Ban while holding to her iPhone 5. Yeah, I never look her like that before because we usually just bow to each other then end just like that. Since she going to be my girlfriend in the drama, I need to observe her first and she is really pretty. When she let go of her sunglasses, damn she didn’t wear make up. Well, slight bb cream for sure.

After the writer and director explain what our personality would be like and how we need to pronounce every word that given to us, I go to her and she smile at me with a slight shyness on her face. I can tell it easily.

“I’m Kang Minhyuk. Nice to meet you”

She shook my hand and her hand are so soft. I don’t know if she always use lotion or she eat the lotion or maybe she’s born like that. I mean, her hand is more softer than baby makes me scared of touching her anymore. Her scent also very nice. Not too much smell which sometimes giving headache. She bid goodbye to me and I can’t stop staring at her.

I felt sorry for her because need to see me in such a terrible look. My heartbeat seems like beating faster than it should be. I can’t wait until our first time filming together. She is sweeter than fiction. I’ve read about her in the news before and I don’t whether to believe it or not because I never know her in personal before but after meeting her today, she seems different from what the reporters said.

She had me on ‘hello’

 

 

The way she pronounce my name in the drama is so cute. I told myself not giving hints that I’ve fall for her. But, she is just way too cute. Somehow, I’m hoping that I’m born with ‘Chanyoung’ rather than ‘Minhyuk.’ I laugh at my own thought of that. Stupid me.

She looks into my eyes. She pouts at me. Her words with full of aegyo.

I want to know if she already taken by someone because I would go for her if she didn’t. Hyungsik come to me and whispers something that I don’t believe at all. He said that she turn boys offer so many times because she is kind of waiting for someone. Looks like I don’t have a chance. Who is the lucky guy that had been into her heart?

“It’s okay”

She said when I told her sorry for messing with her hair so many times since the script written like that. She is full of aegyo just like Lee Bona but the reality is much better. The male staffs keep teasing her for her acting because she is real cute. Her face become red as tomato and makes her more cuter.

I asked her if she close to any male idol and she mention that Shinee’s Jonghyun is like her real blood brother. She love him to death. She always want to have a brother and he’s willing to be her brother. Her eye smile shows when she told me that she really like to be around him.

I’m not jealous at all because she said that she love him not more than just a brother. Pretty happy with it.

Quite amazed with her appetite. She eat almost everything that given to her and she seems like didn’t care about her body at all. And I’ve learned something new about her. She is an anemic and that is the reason why she looks pale and she often sleep on set when her scene is done. She need to eat so that she didn’t get tired or she might faint.

There was one time when she passed out when we were filming and all of us freak out. I quickly pick her up and her body felt so cold. I don’t what exactly happen to her before. All I knew was, she fainted without knowing that she was sick.

That’s makes me want to protect her more. 

 

 

It strange how I tell my members about my feeling towards her and they don’t have anything to object about it. Before this, when I tell them that I’ve fall into some girl, they have so many reasons for me not to take a step towards that girl because they said once I fall in love, it’s hard for me to stand back up again if she let me down.

But, it’s different about her. Jonghyun hyung supports me because he thinks that she’s beautiful. He’s lying for sure. I used to fall for a goddess before but he object it so hard.

I opened my eyes and I saw she smiling at me. Today we had a scene which we going to play paintball. She is very excited about it. She keep saying that she is jealous of Sulli who had to play it before and now she had the chance, she couldn’t stop jumping around. The staffs, Jiwon and Woobin kind of tired of calming her down because of her energy is so hard to handle. She’s still a kid.

The script didn’t write that I should side hug her but I don’t know. I love to do that towards her. She is so small and the height is perfect for a girl. But, am I not too tall for her?

She beamed at me then close her face with her porcelain hand to hide her shyness. Her cuteness makes all of males fall for her. I tend to look into girls eyes before and when I stare into her eyes, it’s sparking. She once told me that she is stress but the sparkle on her eyes didn’t change at all. It’s magical.

Now I know why Yonghwa hyung act weird towards Seohyun before. He became a whole different person. He keep talking about Seohyun and now my members said I becoming like him. I can’t stop telling them stories about Soojung. Even though they’re bored listening to it, but they love to tease me when I said that she is too pretty.

Oh, when she called me before when I was in Japan. I can’t pick it up because I’m so excited until Jungshin stole my phone, put it on a loud speaker and said I’m sick – love sickness.  Then she told me to get rest and make sure to drink more water. I felt like in heaven. Her voice. Oh my God!

I’m so in love.