The prank

Elementary my dear

Min ho got up from a slumber. He could hear noises outside. Gosh, how long have i been out, he wondered as he looked for his mobile. Its 6 pm already. He at up on bed. Ok..i am in the mountain side. Shooting . for heirs. yes..He shook his head. His hair fell over his forehead. He put his feet to the side of the bed and stretched. Just than someone knockedo n the door. It was a director's trainee 'Sorry..ur scene is up in 20 minutes..will u be coming now?'

Min ho nodded and said 'yeah. i will be there in 15' He quickly got ready and went out. Then it all came to him suddenly. The trick. I have to be careful, he warned himself. He got himself a cup of coffee and started sipping it as he made his way to the set. He saw that Woo bin and Shin hye was in a scene at the moment. No prank brewing at the moment. He relaxed abit. She really cant be serious bt the trick, they have been shooting from the moment they arrived, i ean, who has the energy, he rationalised. Woo bin was giving her the surprise hug at the moment. At one point woo bin pulled  her so quickly she hit her head on his chin. Everyone started laughing. Even Min ho couldnt help himself. Shin hye was scratching her head and laughing 'your chin is so hard'. This made everyone laugh even more. Min ho was called at that moment to position himself. He was going to his spot when Woo bin came up to him in a light jog 'Hyung, u know i think she hasnt stopped planning since she got here. its making me nervous'. Min ho waved his hand dismissively 'r u seriously thinking abt that? dont be so stressed out'. Woo bin looked ernestly at Min ho and than rushed back. 

They finished the scene without much trouble. Shin hye looked very tired. She kept asking for coffee after coffee. Min ho's mind was unconsciously and suspiciously checking on all her activities. She smiled sweetly at him whenever she saw him looking at her.. There next scene was again starting in one hour. Their schedule was so hectic it was unbelievable. Shin hye seems to be yawning so much. She could fall asleep walking in the scene. Min ho couldnt get rid of the feeling that she was still upto something very sinister. Woo bin's nervous eyes didnt help much. He seemst o think that she will do something diabolical. Min ho was called to do the last scene. it was nearly dawn now. Shin hye was tyring hard to keep awake. At one point he was sure she was sleeping standing up. It was kinda cute, he thought smiling to himself. As soon the scene was over, everyone rushed to pack up the equipment, while the other's set up the breakfast before they left the site. 

He followed shin hye to the spread of food. Her appetite doesnt seem reduced even though she was sleep deprived. Min ho also took a plate. He asked her as he followed her 'wat happened to ur threts?' .She looked confused 'threats?' Min ho searched her face. 'i am nt falling for that shin hye'. Shin hye put some sausages in her plate and looked at Min ho 'i decided the anticipation that i will do a prank wud have been enough to keep u worried' She chuckled. 'i know you'. He lifted his eyebrows 'oh yea? thats the game?' Just than someone came running towards them 'hey, Kim woo bin has fallen down the tracks. he is injured. We r trying to get him out of the ditch. i dont know what he was doing there'. It was a spot boy. Min ho was shocked and was abt to run of fwhen it dawned on him 'this is ur joke? shin hye?'. Shin hye looked incredulous at him 'what? r uhung up on that? woo bin has fallen down. could be injured. whats wrong with u?'. She was close to tears. With that she ran off. Min ho contemplated . its true. This cant be joke. Everyone on the set was runnin towards there. Panick set in him. Something always happened in all his movies. To one of his costars. He always thought he was a jinx in someway. Min ho quickly set off in that direction. Everyone else had seem to go ahead. But he can still hear them. So he ran with all his might. It was getting darker as he moved away from the campsite. He got a bit nervous. He seemed to be lost now. Way to go , Min ho. I feel lke a hypocrite when i am so useless in real life. He came to a clearing and he called out 'Woo bin, WOO BIN!!!' He didnt get any answer. Then he heard a click. He didnt have any time to shout anythign when he was pelleted with paint bullets from all directions. The whole place erupted into laughter. He looked p and saw that alla round him the idols, and stars were laughing and had the paint bullet guns on their shoulders. Min ho's mouth was gaping open and looking at his d &g coat. Shin hye shouted in between peals of laughter 'Now thats a prank! Min ho oppa'. Woo bin was also laughing with a gun in his hand. He seemed to be unable to control himself. Min ho shouted annoyed 'u r such a traitor, woo beenie'.

Shin hye laughed 'he is not. he was my co conspirator!!!'. Min ho threw off his paint covered coat and ran after shin hye. Shin hye screamed 'oh, oppa, sorry, sorry'. Krystal shouted after them 'unni, made us do it!!!'.