Trip to camp

Elementary my dear

'Min ho sssii!!! Min ho ssiiiiiiii' Somebody was screaming at the top of her lungs. It was Krystal. The bubbly beautiful girl. Min ho looked over from his car. 'why r u all guys cramping into that van?' He called over. Krystal shouted back 'We r planning to go together. Woo beenie sunbae is here too'. She said pointing at Woo bin. Woo bin who had his headphones on, saw that he was being pointed at and he lokoed out. Seeing Min ho he waved at him. Min ho thought it over. That sounds like fun and tiring. I will not get ot sleep, his laziness spoke up in his mind. Shin hye came out and ran to the van. 'Hey Krys.save me a seat!' .

Krystal shouted back 'urs is right next to mineeeee!'. She doesnt seem to mind know alot of people were covering their ears and looking at her. Park hyung sik shouted from right next to her 'get back in ur seat now! u r harrassing people with this voice'. Krystal turned red immediately 'was i? sorry sorry' she bowed at everyone apologetically. Min ho finally decided 'ok, i will come!'.  

He grinned to himself as he went inside the van. It sure didnt look comfortable. But seeing all of them inside, he realised he wont get opportunities like this to have fun. And for once he got a bunch of co stars who wanted to really have fun at the same time. He went and sat in the chair behind Krystal next to Woo bin. Woo bin seemed to be texting someone furiously.

From the front, shin hye looked in between the chairs and warned 'woo beenie, min ho oppa, its my turn and u shud know i am pretty serious'. Woo bin looked incredulously at shin hye than MIn ho 'heyy...i was not the master mind..i was just there. why r u including me? huh?'.

Shin hye imitated woo bin's voice and said 'get the cam..get the cam. lets see..i will make it horror.' Woo bin eyes widened 'Oh my. i cant do this. i wasnt even invovled. Hyung. tell her. ' Min ho seemed unaffected 'bring it on, lady'. Woo bin's mouth opened in shock , he whispered to min ho 'u do know how competitive she is. right? i mean, she is seriously going to do smoethingto scare the us to death'. Min ho patted Woo bin's arm 'dont worry, iw ill protect you' Woo bin covered his face with his palm 'oh man, now i will be looking over my shoulder the whole time i am there' . Just than he got a text, and he continued replying back. Min ho asked 'girlfriend?'. Woo bin smiled shyly 'yeah'. Then he continued with his typing. The ride was more quiet than he thoguth. Only Krystal and Hyung sik wud be heard bickering now and then. Shin hye had fallen asleep. 

When they reached, they had an immediate shoot before the sun went down. So everyone got busy. Since Min ho didnt have a scene yet. He went and lie down in his camper, which was already made ready for him.Being a top star has it peaks, he thougth as he yawned.  He couldnt sleep in tht small seat in the van. He was more than six feet tall after all. He laid down and stretched his legs. Wht wud she do, was the last thought in his mind as he fell asleep.