Chapter 2

My Miracle

We were brought back to the same conference room, but this time, there was more than one person inside. Familar faces from TV, magazines greeted us as we entered. We all bowed politely and proceeded to take our seats.

"OMO OMO CNBLUE IS OVER THERE!!!!!!!!" June grabbed my arm excitely and whisper-shouted to me. 

I looked to where she was pointing and true enough, the four boys that I was in love with since their debut 4 years ago, was sitting directly across me and June. 

"Looks like everyone is here. Okay, sunbaes, please introduce yourselves one by one..."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am ......"

.......

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am real yong yong! ( Jung Yong Hwa`s username on CNBLUE Daum Fan Cafe) 

His self introduction was greeted by a chorus of laughter and clapping. 

"Yonghwa-ah, please introduce yourself properly next time!" The CEO say with a straight face but a smile was tugging on his lips.

"Its` fine. Everyone here knows who I am anyway! Don`t you?" Unknowingly, I was staring at Yonghwa this whole time and he happened to look into my eyes just as he said the last sentence. I quickly looked away in embrasment. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Jonghyun!"

'Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Jungshin!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kang Minhyuk!"

"At least the other three are normal," I heard the CEO mumble to himself. 

I could hear June squealing beside me as the rest of CNBLUE gave their self-introductions. 

"Now that we are done with the introductions, can everyone please head for your next scedule?'

The CEO proceeded by saying, "Mike, Jungshin will be one of your bass teacher. June, yours is Minhyuk. Melissa, yours is Yonghwa." (Jonghyun has to attend Music Bank with Juniel for Romantic J)


I was led to a practicing room by Yonghwa. He passed me a guitar and plopped himself down on a chair. I sat down carefully on the stool beside him. 

He started strumming random chords and the whole room was silent for a few mintues except for the sounds coming from his guitar. 

Ugh, never in a million years would I have thought that sitting next to my idol would be so awkward, I thought to myself as i stole glance at Yonghwa. 

His eyes were closed and there seemed to be an invisible bubble that is surrounding him, he seemed to be so at peace when he plays his music. 

Suddenly, he opened his eyes and said "I have seen you before."

I nearly fell off my chair after hearing what he said. 

"What? No that`s not possible! Where did you see me? How?"

He chuckled to himself and answered, "One, it is possible. Two, at a bookstore in Gangnam. Three, with my beautiful eyes."

"A bookstore in Gangnam?" I wondered to myself...

A few days ago, I visited this bookstore in Gangnam which was famous for selling out of print books. I searched the shelfs, in hope of finding any hidden treasures. Spying a gold bounded hardcover book, I pulled it out and was overjoyed to find that it was one of the earliset editions of my favourite childhood classic, Black Beauty. 

"If someone can buy for me the entire of the largest bookstore on earth, I would love and marry that person forever!" I was so lost in my own thoughts that I did not notice that a guy who was standing further down the aisle had seen and heard what I just did and said in the last 5 mintues. 

"If you did not wear the same white high top sneakers with light blue laces today, I would not have recognised you!" Yonghwa said, his voice pulling me out of my thoughts and his face dangerously close to mine. 

"If I buy for you for the entire of the largest bookstore on earth, would you marry and love me forever?" 

WHAT. Was I hallucinating or did Jung Yonghwa really said that to me. Okay I am not because he is still staring at me. OMO OMO Look at those pouty, cherry-coloured lips... 

"YAH. Can you at least say something? You are not mute are you?"

"Umm yeah. I mean yes, I was the girl that you saw at the bookstore the other day."

"Okay at least you answered one of my questions." He shrugged. "Okay, let`s start our lesson..........."