Sleep is useless for you..

Dreaming Of You

"Kai, what is up with you lately. Mr. Choi in home base says all you do is sleep. Is there anything I can help you with?" asked the school vice principal. the two had known eachother for a while, and he was aboout the ONLY staff member he didn't want to blast with millions of missles. Kai told him everything, from how amazing his dreams were, and how perfect everything was- "Don't you thik that is good?" he asked. Kai shook his head "No, well..yes. I mean, I wake up everyday to realize he isn't there, nothing is there. I hate all of this. but anyway, i'm going to go sleep...ha. I have detention to get through.

~"JongIn, dinner is ready" JongDae called again softly. Kai made his way down the steps, and around the corner. there he was again, standing over the stove, pouring stew into bowls, while the fragrance of whatever he was making wafted towards him. he walked closer to JongDae, and wrapped his arms around the skinny torso pulling them closer and resting his head on JongDae's shoulder. "Why do you leave me like this everyday?" he asked, wandering why Jongdae always left hi mind and why he thought of him and ionly him almost all the time. "If you just look I'm right-" And that was the end. kai woke with a start because the fact of KangIn shaking him. Time for another hella long class... JongIn thought to himself, frowning and beginning to get up.

Everybody began sitting down in their seats for detention- well everybody as in kai and his follwers consisting of BaekHyun because of Chanyeol, his cousin Do Kyungsoo, the rich kid $uho, Kris the mysterious, Tao the gucci addicted lover, SeHun and LuHan because they were probably ing in a closet and then Xiumin for sassing the teacher and beating some random kid up, and last but not least Yixing for never actually writing his real name on his SAT papers..again. It was the Lay phase. It was the eleven of them in a huge lecture hall. Nobody but them and a teacher, with a most likely new student, because he was not yet afraid to be in a room with the eleven of them, with only oe teacher. Kai smirked and as the teacher turned around writing multiple formulas on a white board, he wadded up paper and threw it at the new kid. The bopy turned around towards Kai, and frowned. kai instantly stopped, having felt as though he had seen that face before- lucious brown hair, deep brown eyes, and soft pink lips with only perfect skin.

"Okay, do you think if I sit you next to somebody, you can tutor them?" the teacher supervising the detention asked. they young boy nodded, cleary concerned. The teacher pointed to kai, and kai smiled devilishly. this was going to be quite fun if he was being tutored. His phone vibrated in his pocket- 

From: Creeper Elf

            $uHo- JoonMoney

            Krease/ Kris/ Kevin/ Wu YiFan

~Group Chat~

            SuHo says $50 if that guy agrees to go out with you. Get laid mah b*tch.

 

kai turned in his seat, facing the three who were staring right at him, and mouthed: watch and learn dipwads~

The boy took a seat, and tapped Kai's shoulder. kai grabbed his wrist, and slid it over his jaw line, and to his lips. "And you are?" he asked seductively, pulling at his fingers. The bopy quickly pulled his hand away, and blushed hard. "Mr. Jang told me you needed help on calculus 2.." he whispered. kai slid his arm around his waist, and pulled the two seats closer and leaned close to his ear whispering dirty nothings, and the shell of the ear. "Kim JongIn~!" a high pitched voice sounded clear across the room and as each boy turned around, so did the teacher who umbled "drama..." and backed away into the teacher's lounge. There the girl stood, blonde hair perfectly curled falling halfway down the back side of her short-skirted pink dress that held a black and blue ribbon around her waist. "I'm in deep .." Kai mumbled and stood up, forgetting everything about the boy he was just all over and stalked towards the girl who tapped her foot impatiently at the top of the steps crossing her arms. "Jessica, baby." he began, and he was slapped hard across the face.