In deep ..

Dreaming Of You

kai grabbed her wrist and yanked her out of the lecture hall, her squealing behind him. "Slap me again btch. See what happens." he warned and Jessica cuddled into his neck softly letting the fake as hell tears fall. "oppa- are you gay? Do I not suit you? Am I not enough? i saw you with him..." she mumbled and wiped her nose, mascara partially runnning. Kai took the pads of his thumbs and gently wiped her face. "No. you are always the only one for me." he lied, knowing that boy looked so oddly familiar that it literally hurt his head. Somethings just have to wait, and he was one of them. Kai knew he was going to dream about his secret lover again that noght, but he was already bad at school, popular, had the most popular girl as his girlfriend, and would have stayed up anyway playing video game. As Kai turned around he thought- I'll see my secret lover tonight, and  will thank him for being my everything. He opened my eyes, and showed me a new perspective of life One day he will be mine, and I'll be his. my fantasy to be reality one day. 

" Kim JongIn- Jongdae is still tutoring you." barked the teacher, and kai went wide eyed. The boy he pushes down in the hallway on his first day, the one he throws math homework at, was Jongdae. It all fit.

"J-j-jongdae?" he said. The beautiful boy turned, "yes?"