KrisGyul side story.

What Happens if EXO meet KARA?

It's already 23.00PM but Gyuri still can't close her eyes. She rolled her eyes, her roommates, Hara and Seungyeon are already drifted to the dreamland. And Gyuri thinks, Nicole and Jiyoung in the other room is already sleep too. "What can I do? My phone is low battery, of course I can't open my social media accounts," she mumbled. She stood in front of her bed for 15 minutes, and she thinks she needs to go to the cafeteria, since the cafeteria is 24-hours. She takes her jacket and wear it on, then go outside quitely, not wanting to waking up those two. When she is already outside, she can breath in relief. The corridor is so quite, but the lightnings is still . She walked to the lift and pushed the "LG" button.

She greeted the receptionist and walked to the cafeteria.

"I want to order one hot chocolate and one ramen, please!"

"Okay, wait for 15 minutes and I'll put your orders on your table, Ms. Park,"

"Great. Thank you,"

"You're welcome, Ms. Park,"

Gyuri walked to a table and sitting by herself. She greeted some members of f(x) that asked her why did she still here, she have to take a long rest before practicing for a one full-day. So on 'till March the 25th. Gyuri is on her daydream before someone startled her, "nuna?".

Gyuri jumped a little bit, causing that 'someone' laughs a bit.

"Hi, nuna! What are you doing here?"

"I think my insomnia is back,"

"Woah, that's bad."

"Yup, I know. And what are you doing here, Kris?"

"I can't sleep. My members is too noisy. I guess I'll have a little snack before go sleep and practice for a long day,"

"Oh, same with me then."

10 minutes passed, the cashier girl gaves Gyuri a bowl of ramen and a plastic cup filled with hot chocolate. "Wow, midnight-dinner?" teased Kris. Gyuri laughs a bit, "I haven't eat since yesterday night, you know? I'm so hungry!" whined Gyuri. "Haha, you don't have to do that, Gyul noona. Just eat your ramen and drink your hot chocolate, that will heat up your stomaches." said Kris. Gyuri shooked her head cutely. "Well, I just love to drink hot chocolates," said Gyuri, then take a sip of her hot chocolate. "Want some, Kris?" ask Gyuri. "Nope, I'm full," Kris refused politely, causing Gyuri to nodded.

"So, let's talk about our colaboration,"

"Hmm..."

"You know noona, I'm partnered with you!"

"Woah? Jinjja? That's cool!" Gyuri smiled sweetly.

"And you know what noona, your maknae is partnered with 5 guys since EXO has so many members!"

"Jinjja? Woah, Jiyoungie~ Haha, by the way, why did we partnered up, huh?"

"The manager said we have a goddess image. Like you always said on reality shows,"

"Yah!" Gyuri smacked Kris' hand, then she stared at Kris for awhile. She thinks that Kris would be cold and arrogant. But, the reality Kris is so fun to talk with, just like the other guys in EXO.

"Yah, noona, what are you staring at? I'm so handsome, huh?"

"So over-confidence!"

"Well, you teach me, noona,"

"Hah?"

"Just kidding."

And, silence cames up. Gyuri finished her ramen and grabbed her hot chocolate. "I think I'm already sleepy. Want to go too?" ask Gyuri. "Okay," Kris walked  beside Gyuri. They talked about so many things. Gyuri is soooo wrong. Kris is a lovely and fun-to-talk guy. Kris is so love to joking, he just become cold with the strangers. Even he can't talk with Suho for their first met--Kris tells that to Gyuri. Kris walked Gyuri to her room--EXO is not going to their dorm tonight. "It was so fun to talk with you, noona!" Kris smiled. "Haha, you too. I think you are a kind of cold guy," says Gyuri honestly. "Well, I can be that kind of guy too," Kris smiles. "Hm, I trust you. So, see you tomorrow!:)" Gyuri smiled, she closed the door after waved goodbye to Kris.

Kris smiled, he thinks that Gyuri is a nice, kind, and pretty girl. Hey, what am I thinking? She's your sunbaeKrisAnd even you can't have her, the company wouldn't allow you...

-

Gyuri smiled. "Kris... you're so charming. I don't know why did I have a weird feel when I'm close to you.  It's like... my heart beats faster than the usual and I can go scream loudly when I see you. Is this... love?"

 

 

 

-

A short side story, hm. I can't sleep tonight, it's already 9:11PM in my place, and my mom force me to go sleep but I can't so I make a little side-story of KrisGyul since I loved them so much!<3 Btw, goodnight guys!