01, The First Meet.

What Happens if EXO meet KARA?

It was a rainy Monday when suddenly SHINee comes to KARA's dorm.

 

"Hei! Nicole-ah!" Key hugged Nicole. "Hey, Key. Long time no see, huh?" ask Nicole and then hugged Key back. "Hi, nuna!" Onew smiled to Seungyeon, meanwhile Seungyeon just replied it with a smile. After KeyCole and OnYeon done joking on each other, finally Jiyoung, Gyuri, and Hara feel so relief. It was an awkward time with Minho, Jonghyun, and the maknae Taemin. "So, SM decides to do a partner-job with DSP. We will do a concert on March and SM wants KARA to joining it. Yah, if you agree you can tell your management first and then go to SM's building. We will wait for you, girls," Key gave them a white envelope. "Key oppa, is this a contract?" ask Jiyoung while checking the envelope. "Yup, Jing. Just accept it! Nicole, you will see Seohyun, me, and the others. Gyuri noona, Seungyeon noona, oh come on! Taeyeon noona is waiting for you two. Hara, Jiyoung, you will meet your Invicible Youth's friends, Sulli, Krystal, and the others. Isn't it great?" Jonghyun smiled teasingly.

"Hm, we will ask our company first. When the company doesn't allow us, we can't do nothing..." said Gyuri.

"But if the company allows you all, the five of you accept it, right?" ask Onew.

"Of course! I can't wait to see Sulli and Krystal, we haven't seeing each other for a long time!" Jiyoung pouted.

"Haha, you will see them soon, saengie," Minho patted Jiyoung's head.

"Okay, we have a schedule boys. See you soon noonas, Hara, Cole, Jing!" the SHINee boys waved goodbye and when Gyuri closed the door, they decide to have a discussion. Joining SM's concert would be fun, but what will they do if the company doesn't allow them? It will be a surprise for their fans. And the big risk is their fans have to accept the SM fans' bash and the rumours is spreading everywhere that will just make them worrying about their fans' condition. Maybe, they are never show their care to KAMILIA. But actually, they care and love them alot.

"So, here's my plan. Hara, me, and Seungyeon will go to DSP. Jiyoung and Nicole will stay here, okay? You guys can talking about this to the manager. I think you two can handle the teams and the manager. I mean, what is more difficult than saying to the CEO? You two are a good-talker," says Gyuri. Jiyoung and Nicole just nodded. "Okay, Hara-ya, Seungie, we'll go to the office now," Gyuri wears her jacket since it's raining out there. Hara and Seungyeon waved goodbye to the maknae-lines (Nicole is younger than Hara), and then followed Gyuri--she already walked first.

"Nicole unnie, what will we do?"

"We will talk about this to the manager first, the manager will agree to us, promise me!"

-

Finally, DSP agrees to SM's offer. KARA will join SMFamily's concert on March the 25th. Until March the 24th, KARA will stay over SM's building and cancelling their jobs--of course except their stages. Jiyoung is so happy to the fact she will meet her bestfriends soon.

"Jiyoung, are you already pack your socks?"

"Hara, I need to pee! You stay in the bathroom for 45 minutes! What are you doing there?"

"Nicole, don't forget your books."

"Gyuri unnie, help! I can't find my shoulder bag,"

"Yeay, finally I will meet Sulli and Krystal! I'll share anything to them soon! Woohoo!"

"Seungyeon unnie, I couldn't find my sweater. You're the last people who where my pink sweater, where did you put it? I need to wear it now! It's so freezing cold outside!"

"Girls, can you shut up? You all need to calm down, we are just staying over SM building. If you have anything left in the dorm, you can take it, right? There's our car, taxi, bus, or anything. We are not going to Japan or somewhere," said the manager. "Sorry, oppa," Jiyoung wears her shoes, and then wears her pink sweater--that finally she find on Seungyeon's bag. "Okay girls, let's go to SM's building," then, KARA followed their manager like a puppy following her mom.

After almost a hour, finally KARA is arrived at the building. "Wah, the building is so huge!" Nicole screamed along with Jiyoung. "No need to scream," whisper Seungyeon. They walked to the CEO's building with their manager. And then after a long talk, they need to practice with SNSD for 2 hours, and EXO for 3 hours. Yup, they will do a special stage for their fans. By the way, the concert will held on Japan, Singapore, Hongkong, Paris, and Malaysia. 3 weeks for 5 country. It would be pretty tiring but they will do anything for their fans!

"SUNNY UNNIE! WE HADN'T MEET FOR A SUCH LONG TIME!! AAAH I MISS YOU UNNIEEE!"

"AH, JIYOUNGIE! I called you last night, but you don't answer it. So mean!"

"I'm sorry, unnie. Last night, I have a photoshoot event and I don't bring my phone. Finally I meet you! It's a long time after Invicible Youth ends."

"Yup, I miss Bora and Woori too. Such a crazy kids!"

After practicing for 2 hours, KARA waved goodbye and then having a rest on cafeteria before practicing with EXO later. Meanwhile Jiyoung and Seungyeon ordered their lunchs, Gyuri, Hara, and Nicole having a time to talk about EXO.

"I did a research about them tonight. Tao is so cute omg!"

"Hara's boys! Minho, Donghae, Seungri, Eunhyuk, Chansung, Wooyoung, Junhyung, Seulong, and now Tao!" Nicole teased.

"YAK NICOLE-AH!"

"Mianhae, kekeke~"

"Unnie-ya, you know EXO's Luhan?" ask Jiyoung to Nicole. She gaves Nicole her hot chocolate and sat beside her. "Yup, wae?" ask Nicole back. "He's kinda cute, right? He's older but I think he's cuter than me," Jiyoung pouted. "Haha, don't worry uri magnae. For us, you're still the cutest!" said Gyuri. "Yup, you're the best Jing." Seungyeon patted Jiyoung's shoulders. "Hihi!"

They are talking about SM's groups, boy idols, and even their privacy. Suddenly, a girl came and covered Jiyoung's eyes with her hands, "guess!".

"SULLI!"

"Haha, I'm Krystal." the girl hugged Jiyoung. "I miss you so much!" Jiyoung hugged Sulli back. Jiyoung's unnideul just smile, how sweet are they. "Ah, this is already 7 o'clock. I need to go, bye!" Sulli kissed Jiyoung's cheek as a bestfriend and hug her for some seconds before running to the lobby. "Hey, we need to practice with EXO. Let's go guys!"

-

"Ah, annyeong hasseyo," EXO greeted KARA happily and politely. "Annyeong, annyeong, annyeong, annyeong," they bowed each other. "Annyeong, I'm Suho. This is Luhan, Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Tao, and this is Kyungsoo. It's nice to meet you sunbaenim," Suho bowed again. "Haha, no sunbae please. Just call me noona. I'm Gyuri, this is Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung," said Gyuri. KARA bowed again, then smiled. At the first, they all know that Tao's eyes locked on Hara. The practice is going well and it was so fun. They are teasing Tao and Hara, laughing along because of Baekhyun and Chanyeol, teasing Suho and Seungyeon, and anything sounds so good.

"Hey, let's hang out sometimes," whisper Kai to Jiyoung. "Huh?" Jiyoung said innocently. "Hmm, I mean, let's go out sometimes. When we had our free times, or maybe let's walk around the town after the concert in Hongkong," said Kai. "Hmm... I don't know," Jiyoung looked at Kai's eyes.

He's so cute.... Ey!

"What are you looking at?"

"Ah, I'm sorry I didn't mean--"

"Haha, it's okay. But, be careful."

"Why?"

"Don't fall in love with me,"

"AWWWW~ LOOK AT THE MAKNAES!"

"YAHHH UNNIE-YAAA I SWEAR YOU AND LUHAN WILL FALL IN LOVE IN A SAME TIME!"

 

-

Hi there! I'm sorry for my bad english, bad grammar, and others. Kindly wait for the 2nd chapter!^^