Nightmare

God's Hand & Devil's Hand

Changmin laid back on his bed, he hated dark and rainy night's like tonight. It only brough back memorie's. Bad Memorie's. He sighed and closed his eye's hoping for  a sweet dream to take him. But of course what he wished for and what he got, where two different thing's. When the darkness finally took him, at first he thought he was having a blank dream. It was then tht a scene from his past replayed. It was then he realised it was a nightmare.

~The Nightmare~

Changmin was at home waiting for his parent's to get home. It was his 8th birthday and they promised to be home early for work. He sat on the sofa, all excited and finally he heard the car pull up outside. he got up and ran to the door, opening it.

"Umma! Appa!" He giggled and greeted them, before once again following them to the livingroom. Not long after they were sat on the floor and Changmin was openig his Birthday present's.  He was so happy, like any other 8 year old child, he got up and hugged his mother around the neck and kissed her cheek. It was then that it happened for the first time.

The light's in the room suddenly flickered off and when they come back on, there in his arm's was his mother. Dead.

"UMMA!" Changmin shock his mother. "Wake up! Stop playing game's!" Changmin stared to freak out. He didnt understand what was happening. His mother's limp body hit the floor and he stepped back. His father was in just as much shock as he was. "Appa... W-why isn't Umma waking up?" Changmin cried out. But his father didnt answer. Changmin stepped closer to his father, but was pushed away.

Not long after there was an ambulance, and all Changmin can remember is ending up at the hospital. There he remember's his father's word's exactly.

"W-we should have never taken you on. They said you could kill with a touch! Look! Look what you did you MONSTER!" After that Changmin out. His father's word's goind around in his head.

~The end~

Changmin woke up screaming, covered in sweat and panting hard. He hadn't had this dream in nearly 6 year's. Pushing himself out of his bed he walked to the bathroom, removed his clothe's and stepped into a cold shower. He stayed there for a good half an hour before getting out, wrapping a towel round his waist and going to sit on the sofa. His Dad's word's suddenly goind around his head. he knew they werent his real parent's and even though his father wanted him dead, he still missed and loved him.

Changmin sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Why did it have to be him? What did he do wrong?


 

 

 

Ok, Sorry for the short chapter.

But this show's what Changmin's Power's first showed up.

Of course he had other 'accidents' happen as he grew up.

But this help's you understand why he wear's glove's all the time. (Though it was kinda obvious)

Next update soon.

Enjoy~~^^

 

Happy New year! Have an amzing 2014 and forget the bad thing's in 2013.

Its a new year. :D

 

 

 

01/01/14

Wednesday 1st January 2014