So... is this goodbye?

When love takes it all

An hour had past, it was snowing heavily again. Byunghun had yet to return from getting their dinner and Changhyun's fever started to rise again. 

"What's taking hyung so long?" Changhyun wondered. He picked up his phone situated on top of the small shelf beside his bed and dialed Byunghun's number. "The number you have dialed is currently unavailable, please try again later. Thank you" After spamming Byunhun's number for upteen times, Changhyun stood up and walked towards Byunghun's room and found his phone on his bed. Shaking his head, he put on his jacket and shoes and left the dorm in search of his hyung.

It was -2ºC and streets look marvelous with the glowing streets lamp across the road shinning on the falling snow. Changhyun walked all the way to the nearest food store where Byunghun was supposed to go but there was no Byunghun in sight. Changhyun decided to continue walking down the streets, hoping to find his hyung as soon as possible as he couldn't make it any longer. He was getting even more dizzy and having blurred vision. 

 


Byunghun walked down the streets, hoping to find Changhyun's favourite snacks but every store he went it was all sold out. After a long search, he managed to find it but it was a few streets away from their dorm and he have to take awhile to return all the way back. He walked along a dark alley where there were no one in sight, except a few stray cats looking for food. 

Suddenly, he felt a strong arm pulling him all the way into a dark alley, there was no streets lamps nearby except a small light source shinning from one of the apartments above. Byunghun was shock by the sudden pull and was push to the floor hardly by the person who grabbed him. He slowly face up to find to young men, one wearing a white hoodie while the other wearing a beanie. "What the heck do you want from me?" Byunghun asked.

"Oh nothing much, just give us your money and we'll let you go." demanded the guy wearing the hoodie.

"I don't have any money left, let me go and I won't report this to the police" Byunghun replied.

"No money left?" the guy in the beanie was laughing out loudly. "You think we're idiots to believe you? We won't let you go until with receive what we want"

"And what if I don't give you that?"

"Well, then we have no choice but to kill you kiddo" The guy in the hoodie took out a gun from his pocket and pointed towards Byunghun.

"Wa..wai..wait! hold it right there. I told you I really don't have any cash left with me!" Byunghun said panicking.

"3 seconds, if not you're good as dead."

"3... 2 ..."

"But I'm really broke right now!" Byunghun shouted.

Byunghun POV:

Is this how it's gonna end? I've yet to go back to check on Changhyun. He must be worried sick right now. I guess this is how's it ends huh.. 

"1 and you're times up, goodbye er" 

Byunghun closed his eyes as he heard the guy pulled the trigger.

"BAAM!" 

"What the ? Hey dude you hit someone else! Dude run before anyone finds out!" said the guy in the beanie in surprise

Byunghun opened his eyes, thinking that his about to die soon. But as soon as he opened his eyes he saw Changhyun kneeling right in front of him, hugging him tightly.

"Changhyun?! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE" Byunghun shouted in astonishment.

Changhyun looked up towards Byunghun and gave him a peck on the lips.

"We might as well kill both of them! If not the other guy will report us to the police!" The guy in the beanie said and took another shot. 

Changhyun heard what the guy said and use all his strength and stood up, taking in another bullet Byunghun.

"CHANGHYUN!" Byunghun screamed.

"Dude you're so up man! Quick run before the police comes!" The guy in the beanie said while pulling the guy in the hoodie away.


"CHANGHYUN!!! YOO CHANGHYUN !! WHY THE DID YOU DO THAT YOU IDIOT?!" Byunghun grabbed on to the younger boy who fell on Byunghun's knee. 

"I couldn't fin..find you so I lef..left the dorm.." Changhyun replied, coughing with blood splurted out. 

"You idiot shut up and rest, please don't leave me now!" Byunghun face turned pale white, desperately calling for help. Byunghun slowly removed Changhyun's jacket to take a look at his wounds and two deep wounds on his body. "Holy jesus! DAMN IT !"

The blood stains all over his white tank top, mixture of blood and dirt spreaded all over the ground.. The sound of the busy traffic competing against the cries of fear and sorrow.. The deep and difficult breath inhaled by the boy whose starting to lose his conciousness.. "I guess... this is goodbye huh.. byungie"

"Shut the up idiot! You're not going anywhere! Not before I tell you how much you meant to me you idiot." Tears started falling down Byunghun's eyes. The older holds onto Changhyun tightly, doing his very best to keep Changhyun concious before help arrives. 

 


Byunghun's in the ambulance now tightly holding onto's Changhyun hand. There were lucky that the was a lady walking past the alley and heard Byunghun's desperate scream. However, Changhyun lose his concious before the ambulance could arrive and was now lying on the bed with an oxgen mask over his mouth. His heartbeat started to decrease slowly and Byunghun couldn't do anything but panic as the number slowly decreases. He feels so ed up right now that he wanted to be the work taking all this pain that Changhyun is taking in right now. He always knew that Changhyun was strong, both physically and emotionally but the thought of him slowly being drifted away make Byunghun break down in fear. 

"Hang in there Ricky-ah.. everything's gonna be alright.. you'll get treated soon, i promised you're definitely gonna be alright.." Byunghun whispered into Changhyun's ear. 

Changhyun was quickly transferred to the emergency room as his heart beat was too weak and might he die any moment.

"Sir I'm sorry but you have to stay outside right now, you're not allowed to enter!" The doctor said to Byunghun as he tried to barge his way into the emergency room as well.

"BUT I NEED TO BE BY HIS SIDE RIGHT NOW HE'S IMPORTANT TO ME AND I CAN'T LEAVE HIM" Byunghun demanded. 

"Sir everything's gonna be alright, we'll do our very best to save your friend's life. So please cooperate with us!" 

Byunghun was pushed to the seat outside the emergency room, tears flowing down his tiny face. "Yoo Changhyun, please don't leave me, I need you in my life. I have yet to tell you how much I always loved you" 

 


After an hour or so, the rest of the members including their manager arrived at the hospital to find Byunghun staring blankly at the emergency room with dried up puffy eyes. The members ran towards him and gave him a hug. Slowly, the members all started to break down as well, conforting one another, hoping that Changhyun would be alright. 

After three long hours, the emergency room light was off and the doctors came out. 

"Doctor? How's Changhyun? Is he alright? He's not dead right? Please hurry tell us right now!" The members demanded.

"Calm down, your friend managed to stay alive but we can't guarantee that he's gonna make it till next morning. We managed to remove both bullets but both kidney were somehow hit and both are no longer fuctioning. We need to find a replacement kidney by an hours time, if not we do not know what might happen to him" The doctor explained.

Byunghun was shock after hearing what the doctor said and fell on his seat, staring blankly in the air.

"Is it possible that one of us donate our kidney to him doctor? I'm sure one of ours will be compatible!" Changjo asked. 

All the rest of the members agree and were willing to donate their kidney to Changhyun.

"It is possible, but we need to check which one of you guy's kidney will be suitable" the doctor replied.

"THEN HURRY UP! WE NEED TO SAVE CHANGHYUN NOW" Byunghun shouted.


In the end, a suitable kidney was found and the operation took place immediately. Changhyun was soon out of danger.

It's been a month ever since Changhyun was send into the hospital but he was in a coma and not even the doctor knew when we will wake up eventually. Soon spring had arrived and beautiful flowers were growing on the leaf-less trees again. 

His eyes opened slowly, trying to get composed towards the surrounding. Birds were chipping by the windows and the sound of the machines could be heard. The boy tried to sit up but the pain of his belly was still there. He pulled up his shirt to find stitches all over his body. The door suddenly opened and Niel appeared in front of the door with a boquet of flowers. 

"Chang..Changhyun! You're finally awake!" Niel shouted in surprise. He ran towards Changhyun and grabbed his hands. Changhyun stared at Niel, confused. "You stay here! Imma go get the rest!" Niel said and ran out of the room. 

Changhyun then remembered what happened. He was walking down the same alley Byunghun was at and heard some commotion in the dark alley. He heard Byunghun's voice and saw they thief holding a gun in his hand. Without thinking, Changhyun just ran towards Byunghun and block the bullet that was about to hit Byunghun. 

"Byunghun.. Byunghun! Ljoe hyung! Where is Ljoe hyung is he alright?!" Changhyun screamed worriedly. The door suddenly burst open and Ljoe was seen standing at the door. "Hyung, you're alright! You're not injured right!" Changhyun stared at him.

Byunghun ran towards him and gave him a hug."I'm fine Changhyun, I'm fine.. Thanks to you I'm right here right now." Byunghun looked into Changhyun's eyes and gave him a kiss. Changhyun closed his eyes and kissed him back.

"Don't you ever ing do that again, NEVER." Byunghun said to Changhyun. "It's all because of me that you got injured and almost lost your life. I'm so sorry Ricky-ah please forgive me." 

"You didn't do anything wrong hyung. I wanted to save you, because you're precious to me too hyung." 

"Changhyun-ah, I love you. I love you a lot, please don't ever get hurt because of me ever again." Byunghun said smiling to him and kiss him on the forehead.

"I love you too hyung, always." Changhyun smiled at the older.

Soon the rest of the members appeared as well. "Changhyun-ah you're awake! We miss you so much!" 

"Hey guys, I'm sorry for causing so much trouble" Changhyun said.

"What nonsense I already told you it's my fault you got hurt!" Byunghun said to Changhyun and gave him a nudge on the head.

There was laughter in the whole room, and a Changjo in crutches.

"Changjo-goon, why are you in crutches?" Changhyun asked.

Changjo pulled up his shirt to reveal a mark on his body as well.  " Didn't you knew i was the one who saved your life? I donated my kidney to you so you could live on pabo" Changjo said to Changhyun.

Changhyun just stared at him."Come here Changjo-goon." Changjo walked towards him and Changhyun gave him a hug and kissed his cheeks. "Thanks Changjo-goon, thanks for saving my life." Changhyun smiled at him. 

"Well I couldn't afford to see my best friend die and leave me" Changjo smiled back.

Byunghun suddenly stood up and said, "from now on, I vow to protect Changhyun's life and make sure that he will never ever, EVER, get hurt again.". 

The rest of the members just stared at him and laughed away.

 

Because to Byunghun, Changhyun meant the life to him.

Because to Changhyun, he could always depend on Byunghun forever.


THE END. I rushed through this whole story cause I wanted to hurry finish this up and write more fics! There's so many other couples i wanna write a well. hehe

no one expected that i would write Changjo as the one donating his kidney to Ricky right ! It will be too boring if i kept everything to Rickjoe. Some Changrick doesn't hurt! :D

So, hope you guys enjoy this fic and please do comment!! T_T