Snuggle

When love takes it all

Lumps of snow covered up the busy streets, on the rooftops and on the windows. The sun shines through the frosted window panes , the snow looking pretty beautiful in their whites. Although it was a chilly morning, who doesn't like to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate/coffee in this weather.

Changhyun eyes suddenly flickered open, letting out a big yawn and rubbing his tired eyes. He fixed his gaze outside his window, looking at the beautiful snowflakes falling from the sky. He jumped out of bed, hurried to the toilet to brush his teeth and ran towards the kitchen for a quick breakfast. Though Christmas was only a few days around the corner, the Teen Top members still have their busy schedules like always. Magazine photoshoot from morning to dusk, what a pain! Changhyun woke up 2 hours earlier so he had enough time to prepare breakfast for the rest of the members who are still in a deep sleep. Toast with scrambled eggs and honey-baked hams are the best breakfast delights. 

Byunghun suddenly woke up from his urge to use the bathroom, he got up from his bed and rush towards the bathroom. Flushing the toilet, Byunghun walk out of the bathroom door, smelling the mouthwatering scent of the delicious breakfast Changhyun was whipping up. He walked towards the kitchen to find Changhyun cooking up the scrambled eggs. Byunghun smiled at the sight of his lovely dongsaeng making himself busy cooking up such a spread of delicious breakfast. Walking towards him, he slowly blew into Changhyun ears, resulting Changhyun to flip over his pan of scrambled eggs which are now literally scrambled all over the floor. "Hyung! See what you have done to me!" Changhyun complained. Byunghun couldn't stop laughing at the blushing fake manknae until he was kicked on the knee by Changhyun who instructed him to clear up the mess with him. "Sorry Ricky-ah, I didn't expect you to totally cringed upon my soft blows" Ljoe exclaimed. "Shut up and continue cleaning up hyung!" Changhyun tsk-ed at him. 

"What's all these early morning commotion about?!"  asked Minsoo furiously. " What's up with the mess on the ground? Clean it up properly, we have a long day ahead later on so do it quick!"

After scrumbing the floor endlessly to removed to oily stains on the ground, Changhyun was holding a glass of banana milk for Byunghun."Here you hyung, I'd already place your breakfast on the dining table, eat it quickly before it turns cold." Byunghun took the glass of milk and step forwards towards Changhyun, "thanks Changhyunnie" he said and gave Changhyun a small peck on his cheek. Changhyun just smiled back at him. He wasn't surprised by that kiss from Byunghun since he knew he was just probably playing around.

Soon after an hour the rest of the members woke up and had their breakfast. Changhyun and Byunghun were on the couch watching some morning variety programmes while waiting for the rest to finish their breakfast since both of them finished their breakfast already. Changhyun's surrounding was filled with crushed tissues he used to clear his never ending snot. At first it was once in a while, then another, then endless sneezing came. "Did you catch a cold Ricky-ah?" asked the worried rapper. "I think so.. It must be the dust that got into my nose when i was clearing up the couch just now" replied Changhyun. "Your nose is as red as Rudolph! Are you sure you're not having a cold?" 

Before Changhyun could reply, the older stood up and walk towards his room and came out carrying his blanket, sitting beside Changhyun again but even closer this time, putting the blanket over both of them."Here, this thick blanket will guarantee to make you feel warmer." the older said to him. Changhyun did not say anything but just smiled warmly back at him, resting his head on his shoulders. Byunghun wrapped his shoulders around Changhyun, hoping it will make him feel much warmer and help remove his cold. When the rest of the members finished their breakfast, Byunghun and Changhyun were seen cuddling together, all snuggled up in Byunghun's blanket, asleep with light snores. Chanhee took out his phone and took a photo of the two who were sleeping peacefully.

The time have come for them to head to the photo shoot venue. The Teen Top members walked out of their dorm and headed straight to their van. Changjo, Changhyun and Byunghun were sitting at the back seats, Chanhee sitting separately from Niel and Minsoo sitting alone at the front with their manager. Changjo and Changhyun were busy chatting away, these two best friend always doesn't lose the chance to speak with each other with the latest trends whenever they are next to each other. Byunghun had his headphone up and was busy uploading the selca he took before entering the van and checking at his twitter. Chanhee was deeply engrossed playing 'Candy Crush', trying to clear the stage he was stuck for days. Niel was looking at the magazine with Girls Day on the cover and Minsoo sleeping away. 

After an hour, they finally arrived at their destination. The 6 hours long photoshoot interview took place and there were lots of laughter during the entire shoot. However during the photoshoot and interview, everyone's eyes were on Changhyun. He haven't stop sneezing and was getting more pale as time past. On their way back to the dorm in the van, Byunghun had Changhyun's head resting on his shoulders again, allowing him to take a quick nap. This time, Changhyun was running a fever and couldn't move a muscle anymore. Once they reached their dorm, Changjo and Byunghun both carried Changhyun back to his room, letting him take a rest. 

It was now 7pm and the dorm was totally silent, only Byunghun and Changhyun were left in the dorm while the rest went to film Immortal Song 2. Changhyun woke up, still running a slight fever, walking towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. On his way back, he saw that Byunghun's door was closed. He gently knocked on it before opening and entering. "Oh Ricky-ah, you're awake. The rest went for their filming, do you want any to eat? I'm just about to go down to get our dinner" Byunghun asked Changhyun. "Oh i see.. Any warm food will do, I'm not really that hungry anyway." "Okay,  I'll be right back. Meanwhile you go take a rest or do something to get you occupied before i return." Byunghun said to him, took his keys and left.

 


ANDDDD I'm done with the first chapter! It's 2am right now and I took quite awhile to finish this.... Hope you like it! P.S : I didn't edit/check for mistakes yet