❅ ❄ ❆In cold December we meet❅ ❄ ❆

❅ ❄ ❆The Cold December❅ ❄ ❆

1 December 2010

you walking slowly down the road that covered with snow..try to balance yourself from falling..the road is slippery ..usually people don't like to go out with this cold weather..haha who care? as long i got my matcha tea :D ..you jog in excitement when you finally saw you favorite coffee shop.

"kring..kring.." the bell on the  jingle greeting you "welcome" the cashier greet warmly make you forget the cold weather .. you smiled back and "one hot matcha tea with hazelnut cake for this baobei please" someone from behind already said what you want to order making you turn around..and saw an angel that make your heart beat fast than usual,make your stomach grow butterfly all of sudden..

"you can close your mouth Hyun Min Shii" that person chuckle making you frown *how did he know my name? who is he? gosh he soo cute!*

"i'm Kim Min Seok,but people usually call me Xiumin because I'm a precious Jed" he wink playfully making you frown even more "aaa~" you try to react but he shushh you and took tray with your order at the cashier ,making like that his order..oh wait..he said that order just now right? O.o?

"Baobei come here sit"he calling you with that baobei again..what's up with that name heol~you slowly walk to the seat..he handed the drink and cake in front of you.. again frown didn't leave your face and look at him..he mimic your frown with his big eye also took part..you burst a laugh making him frown for real for your sudden laugh..

"what wrong?"xiumin tilted his head,making you laugh even more..cannot stand of his cuteness..for first time meet..you feel so comfortable with him..you just shook your head,not bothering to answer him..yeah your still have a lot of question about this mystery cute handsome gentleman.

"I call you Baobei because,you the first customer order matcha..well not everyone like it..and matcha tea is my idea..so you my precious customer" *so that what Baobei mean..wait 1st customer? is he own this place?*

"not really but i do have share on this cafe"xiumin just answer your question,,making you mouth open wide *is he have six sense or something?

"noo hyun min shii..but your face is so easy to read..and even your frown really suit on you" xiumin again wink..again your heart beat sign of love.. 

"can i make you mine Hyun min shii?"xiumin said it with flat and serious tone make you eye wide and your face turn red like tomato..you just smile at him and so does he..

there..

that was the first time I meet you..did you still remember? you frowning and stare at me blankly, look at your confuse face it make me haha happy? i'm still enjoy it baobei aaa~ even i cannot see it now..

 

 

 

........................................................

heyya :D hope you like it

i'm not very talented to write long chapter ..mianhae T^T

and i wanna say my thanks to my dongsaeng JustDreamForUs 

who teach me the word "BAOBEI" i love the word soo much

heeee sorejaa

 

i would love to hear ur oppinion ^^v <3