Showtime (Punishment)

Seconds

should i proceed with the story? or the story is bored? give me a comment then i will have encourage to keep updating the story. :)))

tumblr_m0ou975RX91qi21mno1_500.gif

“Wakeeeeeeee Up!!!!!!”the mc shout and a noisy sound comes from the loud sirens from speaker.

Nana grab her phone in the desk beside her bed, and it show 6.30 a.m. “Again!”Nana growl pulling the blanket protest to wake up.

Hyuna and Sohyun seem tired maybe because the sleep quite late last night. CL once again show no move.

The mc walk into Sohyun’s and Nana’s room and followed by Hyuna.

Nana wake her body up lazily and listen to the instruction.

“What cleaning up house?”Sohyun seems shock and seems not happy with it. Nana lift her head up looking to Sohyun who still in her bed.

“I want to do the cooking and laundry.”Hyuna raised her hand making Nana turn to Hyuna who were stand in front of her bed.

“So decides you guys, who gonna do the chores. We’ll come to this noon to look after. Don’t forget to prepared a delicious lunch to us.”said mc before leave.

 

After Nana wash her face and brush her teeth. She walk in to CL’s room who still sleep peacefully.

“Chearin..”Nana patting CL ‘s arm softly. “Wake up. We’ve got job to do.”Nana said it softly but in strict way. “Chaee....”Nana touch CL’s neck. I know her spot. Nana laugh looking to camera. Then people know CL’s weakness. “Sorry CLshi..”

Hyuna work fast, she collect all her cloth that scatter everywhere including living room. Making she smile shyly to the camera who keep following her.

“Nana where’s your cloth that can be wash with the machine?”Hyuna collect others’ except Nana since Nana love her cloth so much and wash her favourite by hand.

After waking CL up and brief everything to CL, she goes giving her cloth to Hyuna who were ready at washing machine.

“Just that babe?”ask Hyuna looking at 1/3 of cloth that Nana bring to her.

“Aish, i wash the left later.”

“Nana you had alot of laundry. I want it to clear today.”Hyuna suddenly give an instuction.

“Eh,(Nana look weirdly to Hyuna) i done it later. Just take this. Ii will go with Sohyun buying the ingrediant for the cooking. Don’t forget to vacuum dey.”

“This is the list.”CL give a list of the things they need to Nana after come out from room.

“Without asking me?”Hyuna look stern to both of them. Are they gonna argue?

“What do you want?”ask Nana while looking to the list. Not forgot to wear her spec since she had dim problem.

“I decides to make a kimchi soup and a beef only then rice. Just a simple lunch.”said CL without discussed with Hyuna.

“I wanna make a cake. Don’t forget the ingrediant. Do i need to list it?”ask Hyuna passing both of them seen angry.

“No need. Sohyun also come with me.”since Sohyun expert in making cake said Nana. “But cake? Don’t they took time?”ask Nana.

CL making eye and shook her head to just follow what Hyuna want.

 

Nana watching Sohyun at the basement, asking money from their manager and told their manager that they wanna drive by their own.

P_source_1957321Ct131024114332JF0539.jpg

“Back early.”told CL to Nana before get in the bathroom.

Sohyun drive the car to the nearby morning market.

20110721_sohyun_photosynthesis1.jpg

“Let’s bought a box chicken as an extra.”told Sohyun agreed by Nana.

 

While looking for the ingrediant, “What cake Hyuna wanna bake?”ask Sohyun.

Nana shrugged her shoulder. “Maybe the one that she used to bake.”

“We just bought an ingrediant for chocolate cake.”

“Let’s ask her to make the cocktail for us.”Nana and Sohyun smile devilishly while their hand take the fruit tin into their trolly.

Suddenly CL called Nana.

                “Buy the detergant also. Hyuna ask did all of your cloth left need to wash by hand?”ask CL.

                “Ya, don’t touch it. Tell Hyuna that i promised her to wash it tonight.”begging Nana while following Sohyun pushing trolly.

 

“Waa, the rice cake was so nice and refreshing to eat early in the morning.”said Nana while enjoying the rice cake that they bought before going home. She shoved the food to Sohyun who was driving. Both of them unpatiently enjoy the food.

 

“What is this?!!!!!! Didn’t i told you that i’ll wash it.”shout Nana in front her room. She can see all her laundry were gone.

Making Sohyun who helping Hyuna clean up the refrigrator just after arrived, surprised.

“Don’t tell i never remain you about this.”told CL, who were making a hot green tea for breakfast to Hyuna. Hyuna quickly stand up when Nana enter the kitchen sternly looking to Hyuna.

“I soak them for you. Don’t worry i separated them according the colour.”explain Hyuna while walking passing Nana to place their breakfast this morning on the desk in living room.

CL and Sohyun thought they will fight again.

 

They eat breakfast quitely, Nana seems no bother to talk, Sohyun scared and CL seems don’t want to include in those fight between Nana and Hyuna.

“Hai, what for the breakfast?”ask the manager appeared from the main door then sit together with them.

“Eat oppa. This is a porridge and chicken. Then enjoy your favourite green tea.”said CL poured the green tea.

“I’m done.”Nana quickly wake up.

“Have a tea dear.”their manager call Nana who was straight to her room after wash the dishes.

“What wrong?”ask manager.

“I clean her laundry.”said Hyuna.

“Then, what’s the wrong?”

“Nana told to not, she’ll wash it by own but Hyuna eagerly do it.”explain Sohyun.

“Hyuna don’t over do.”

“It’s not my fault. I just wanna help her. I know she’ll clear it next week.”Hyuna defensed herself.

“No one say it was your fault. No worry. She’ll be okey later.”said CL.

 

Sohyun and Nana rearranged back their thing according to their proper place. Books in the shelf and throw all the trash that was full in the dustbin. They also clean CL’s and Hyuna’s room since they already vacuum and now busying making the lunch.

After finish going out throwing the trash, they help dry the laundry in their balcony. Both of them keep laughing and singing 2ne1 song, I don’t care while watering their plants.

CL and Hyuna who were in the kitchen also try hard to sing and rap to bet the both outside who dancing happily while mopping the floor. Just by that, they happy again. It’s a loud laugh when Sohyun fell to the floor while mopping.

 

Sohyun and CL clean up their bathroom.

Nana help Hyuna making the cake after she finish wash her cloth. She know she’s over the limit just now.  But thanks to Hyuna, all her laundry clear.

“Thank you.”said Nana while breaking the egg.

Hyuna smile.

The others member take turn to bath. Nana was the last one.

 

Sohyun doing her cute self video but about Nana’s wardrobe.

“You guys must be curious about how fashionista Nana right. Here i wanna show you guys her beautiful cloth. Tadaaaaa”Sohyun open Nana’s wardrobe revealing her hank of cloth.

After Nana come out from the bathroom, she surprised with Sohyun who were now showing her wardrobe.

“Ya...”Nana run to Sohyun and immediately push her and try to block the camera. She quickly close her wardrobe.

“Nana you better folding and hang your cloth neatly.”the leader give the instuction.

While others busy decorating the cake, Nana was forced to folding her cloth neatly.

 

They eat happily with the crew during the lunch. The crew and mc praised their cooking. This was the punishment of being late yesterday morning.

wpid-13713861401.jpg?w=620

After having a cocktail as a dessert, they had their dance practice for Huh song since they only had two song. I’m ok is the vocal song that promoted Nana as the main. At night, they had their vocal practice.

 

Before going home, as the reward for today, their manager treat them an ice-cream.

“Tomorrow we going had our photoshoot with Ceci Magazine and after that, we straight to the mall to do a performance and fan-signing.”told the manager.

“Waaa Ceci Magazine.”Sohyun smile widely loking to CL because everyone know that all the picture took for Ceci Magazine was awesome plus it was a fashion magazine. Nana must be like it damn much.

 “CL remember to wake your member up and be ready at the basement at 7.00 a.m. Don’t be late okey.”said manager. CL nodded, all of them seem too tired because of today activities.

“Palli wa...let’’s go home.”Nana wants to go home badly. She’s need to sleep plus pain. She try to smile to fans who taking their picture from far eventho she’s really tired. She’s wearing hoodie because she kinda feel like she will get a flu.

00070243-01.jpg

minutes-hyuna-and-sohyun-are-mona-lisas_

hyyyyyuna.png