Relationship

Seconds

464f32b7d83b.png

“What is this, Ciara?”Nana ask Ciara in serious tone while showing a bottle of medicine of Ciara that Nana found in the drawer just now.

Ciara who just release from hospital, still look pale didnt know how to respond to that answer. She didnt dare to tell others the truth of her desease. Nana feel she’s being stabbed from behind. Her closed big sister didnt trust her at all.

“I need the explaination. Tell me the truth Ciara.”Nana sit on the edge of Ciara’s bed. Nana went to visit Ciara on that day since that night, she’s going back to the city.

“Actually, i’m afflict leukemia.”said Ciara didnt dare to meet Nana’s eyes.

Nana totally shocked. “How can i never know that. Dont you ever havea gut to tell me?”Nana sighed.

“I’m sorry. I didnt want to cause trouble or worried to others.”Ciara hold her tears.

“Didnt aunty and uncle know about this?”

Ciara just nodded. “They just know about this after the fainted incident. But please, promised me Jiana, grandpa and grandma shouldnt know about this. I didnt want to worried them.”

Nana instantly hugged Ciara and patted her back. “Get well soon big sister. You’ll recover. I stay with you no matter what. Just contact me anytime. Sorry for not being a good sister to you. I fell guilty for not aware that you are sick. I’m sorry.”

 

“Leo stop it!”grandfather shouted at Leo when Leo about to throw a vase to Ilhoon.

Leo instantly release the vase till it broke on the ground. He run away while crying. Ilhoon who were at the scene, kinda feel guilty to Leo. Leo getting scold because of him.

‘But that kid already over the limit. I’m not purposedly broke his toy.’Ilhoon though.

 

A few minutes ago, Ilhoon was heading to the kitchen, in his way, grandmother come while carrying a big box, then Ilhoon offer to help. Ilhoon carrying the box while following grandmother to the store at the back, suddenly Ilhoon step on something and it making a crap sound.

“Crap!”Ilhoon were step on Leo’s toy which that kid leave last night on the corridor.

stock-photo-old-robot-toy-broken-and-dam

Leo who saw the incident, instantly get mad because he though Ilhoon purposedly do that to and grandfather shouldnt scold him.

 

Backyard Gardens Landscaping Design Ideas 2013

“Leo... Leo...”Nana was looking for Leo at the backyard. She sure that Leo were hiding behind the tree.

MEUxbW1scWc3bUkx_o_eng-sub-mblaq-joon-le

“Leo. “Nana instantly sit beside Leo while rest at the tree. “Leo, what are you doing here. I had make a pancake for you. Lets get into the house and taste it.”Nana was persuading Leo.

“NO!”

“Come on.”

“Grandfa had scold me and i hate Ilhoon badly. I hate him. I hate him. He had broke my toy that had given by grandfa.”

“Okey okey. As a good boy, you should think smartly. Why should Ilhoon broke the toy, he didnt get anything by doing that right? Honey, Ilhoon not purposedly do that. I saw everything, Ilhoon was helping grandma carrying the big box and he didnt awared of your toy on the floor. Boy, if you love the toy, you shouldnt leave it on the floor just likethat right. Anyone could step on it. Dont you think so?”

“Ya, but i just left it for a while. I’m going to pee just now. But that>>>”Leo was cut by Ilhoon.

“Hey, i’m sorry okey. I get you the new one. Stop sulking. As a tough boy, we should act like that.”Ilhoon sit beside Leo. “See me, eventhough many time get tease by you, i never cry or sulk right.”Ilhoon pouting Leo’s neck. Leo still with tight face.

“Hey i’m sorry.”Ilhoon say once again. “Let’s be friend?”Ilhoon say it then show a fist to Leo. Leo had cool down then reply the fist. “Ya like that. Come, let’s eat pancake.”Ilhoon carrying Leo in his embrace heading to the house.

Nana smile widely looking how sweet of them.

 

The next day,

 

Ilhoon groaned in his blanket, searching for his phone. He sighed looking to the clock. It already 12.00a.m no wonder he feel hungry. He wake up after washing his face, he’s out from his room searching for his girlfriend. He ended found Nana was sleeping on the couch at the reading corner of the house.

Beautiful-Curtains-Interior-Sophisticate

‘She must be really tired thinking of her design.’Ilhoon clean up the mess. Close the drawing block and shut down Nana’s laptop.

drafting.jpg

Nana’s parents was out for their work left only three of them.

‘That Yixing hyung must be still in dream.’Ilhoon though before heading to the kitchen.

 

Nana’s phone was buzzing making Nana wake up from her nap. There were a call from Joo, Ilhoon’s sister.

                “Dae Sis.”

                “You still didnt wake up at this time?”Joo bark on the phone.

                “Chill sis. Whatsap?”Nana get up from her lay.

                “I’m looking for the kiddo. Since last night i text him he didnt reply. I had called him many times this morning, still he didnt give a to answer it. WHERE IS HIM NOW?”Joo continue barking on the phone making Nana’s pull away the from from her ear.

                “Wait.”Nana walk to Ilhoon’s room. There’s no him, then Nana smell something nice. ‘Was Lay hyung is cooking?’Nana though then walking down stair heading to kitchen to check out.

                “Nana, are you there?”

                “Yes, i’m here. Wait i’m looking for your brother. He’s nowhere to find.”

                “Where are you guys now?”

                “In my house. We arrived from Changsha last night. Oh myyyy, you must see this big sis.”Nana instantly making a video call with Joo, just wanna show what she saw right now.

Ilhoon was cooking!

 

                Joo and her mom was teasing Ilhoon via video call, they didnt expect that Ilhoon that kind of nice son-in-law.

16bk0h0.jpg

                “Omma, at least you should proud to have a son like me. My mother-in-law might love me more.”Ilhoon say while tasting his cook. Nana already at the bar, eating the lunch made by her almighty boyfriend.

KM_bap.jpg

                “Ya, Zhang Jiana say something. I know the fried rice was delicious.”Ilhoon burst out when Nana didnt give a to support him at all when his mom and sister teasing him.

                “Jung Ilhoon, you should call your girlfriend nicely.”omma shout from the video.

Nana slip out her tounge to Ilhoon then continue the meal. "Love you omma..."

                “Dae dae dae, bye omma. Love you. We’ll back tomorrow.”Ilhoon wanna end the video call.

                “Okey, ask Nana to sleep over here before back to dorm. I gonna cook something special tomorrow.”Nana’s eyes widen listen to what omma say. She didnt want to sleep at Ilhoon’s house. It’s gonna be awkward for her.

 

 

“Hai, Xiumin-shii, i’m sorry for the late reply. I just got the connection with internet. So how are you? Are you there?”

Ciara finally reply Xiumin’s email after a week. Xiumin grinned widely when got a notification inbox. He had patienly waiting for Ciara this week.

 

“Oh hai, i’m fine. You?”

 

“Same goes to me. So what question did you want to ask me? Go ahead.”

 

Xiumin was running out of word, he’s thinking whether should he ask her or not, but he really curious to know.

“Ciara... do you have a boyfriend? I’m sorry if this question is not proper but i’m just curious.”

 

“Haha...why are you asking that? Dont tell me that you are fallen to me already...Huahuahua(devil laugh)”

 

Xiumin grinned widely to how cute Ciara be.

“Hahaha. What if i told you that i like you? Hah? (winkwink)”

 

“Do you?”

 

“Yes, i like you.”

 

Ciara kinda surprised and she didnt know how to reply.

“What if once i told him i got desease he run away? Can i like him too? Can we be together?”Ciara though by herself and didnt mind to answer the chat from Xiumin.

 

Xiumin still waiting at the line, but feel weird when Ciara suddenly cut t he line.

“Wasnt she like me? Or am i too exaggerate?”Xiumin rub his bang in frustrated. “Girl is hard to understand.”

tumblr_m5h0ruhalp1r0ge7no1_500_large.png